eshua promised us His peace. the same kind that enabled him to sleep through a storm. With out it we will wind up like the disciples feeling helpless and afraid. With it a calmness in the midst of life's turmoil. Many times people ask me "Daniel ... how can you stay so calm with so much going wrong"? It if any thing is the relationship and trust I have in my Lord.
To access the peace of God, we must meet certain conditions.
- Accept Yeshua as our personal savior (Because before this step we by our very nature are opposed to God)
Romans 5:10 states that we now can have that peace as we are members of His family.
A fear of death also a major reason why we lack peace. This evaporates as we understand the glorious truth that we will rise , live , and spend an eternity in heaven with Him.
By believing in God's sovereignty becomes a second condition in having that tranquil heart. In this troubled world, personal safety has become a major concern.
To combat this fear you have to know God controls every thing. Knowing this will protect us from anxiety and render to us peace.
The third thing to do , understand that God knows our needs. He also promises to meet each one of them. (Philippians 4:19) He is oyur loving father and delights to spoil us with good gifts. We wont get every thing we want, but we will get every thing needed to carry out Hids purpose in our life!

* Based on Luke 8:22 - 25 Additional reading 2 Samuel 7-9)

Views: 10

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service