New Believers Missionary Baptist 3518 Sunnyvale St. @ Overton. Rd. Dallas, Tx. 75216 (church) 214-375-2246 (cell)214-486-9198 email www.newbelievers.org
We will be in Atlanta, Georgia Oct. 16th-18th 2009 to ordained 3 churches under Believers International Ministries aka (BIM). Thank God for the vision that He gave us over 5 years ago coming to pass. If the Lord said it, it will come to pass He will do just what He said. Our presiding Bisop is Dr. Veynell Warren of Dallas, Tx. Please visit our web site listed above or just type in his name or the church name pon the internet or type in his name on you tube. Bishop Warren is truly an awesome, anoited man of God a great teacher & a great leader that lead leaders, I don't mean to boast on what God has put together but wow !!! This man walk in a 5 fold gifted anoiting that God has blessed him with & has such a high spiritual intellect we be like MY GOD !!! Now you know he walks with the favor of God if men love him to life my husband love our Bishop & so do all the men in our church, nevertheless to GOD be the glory forever & ever. If you live in the metroplex or visiting stop by & say hi I promise you won't regret it but I have to give you spiritual warning that we move under the unction of the Holy Spirit so the program is subject to change. Be blessed

Views: 16

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service