APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wanzo is correct, There are over 100 ex-members who were abused by Howell. There will be more people that come forward and as Christians we have to make a stand. LCI is a cult and many people are being wounded. Jim Jones had a CULT where many died and could have been avoided had someone stepped up. As drastic as Wanzo's technique may be, he is standing for something many are avoiding in the name of "lets just pray for the man of God". Would that be the case if that was your daughter. John the Baptist or Ezra often used methods that was drastic, however, they were effective . Wanzo, my hat is off to you and many appreciate your candor. People, just know what you are supporting when viewing Apostle Howell on the WORD Network. There have been countless of families and children destroyed by him. The reality is - there are many babes in Christ suffering as we speak. Like the situation with Jim Jones, will we just pray about it (as the common excuse to due nothing) or stand on the wall.  

PEOPLE BEWARE OF ALIAS WANZO and AliaS Howell(Repent)-Wanzo is the erratic leader and the other is the faithful follower with a more manipulative approach - BEWARE OF WOLVES LIKE THESE 2 IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!  THESE WOMEN ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL!  THESE WOMEN ARE NOT  SERVANTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.  THESE WOMEN ARE ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES - THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

THEY ARE EXPLOITING HURT AND ANGER! THEY ARE CONTROLLING YOU WITH THEIR IDEALS AND PRETENSE IN CARING.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HELP YOU HEAL?  THEY ARE WISHING DEATH UPON PEOPLE AND JESUS NEVER DID THAT!

THEY ARE HATE DRIVEN AND YOU ARE JUST A MEANS TO AN END FOR THEM.

Find another way to cope, this blog is not healthy and will not help you. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOD DIDN'T MOVE FOR THEM SO THEY ARE TAKING MATTERS INTO FLESHLY HANDS.  THEY ARE NOW ENEMIES OF GOD!!!!

WANZO JOKES ABOUT MOLESTATION, THE VERY THING SHE CLAIMS TO BE DEFENDING!

Enemies of God

I have been watching this forum for a while and I have come to the conclusion that there are people that are against God, I say this because, if you are against a man or woman that is trying to do God’s will then you are against God. This forum is really sick and the people are idiots. After reading all of this mess, I come to the conclusion that these are fallen leaders and some of them I’ve experienced myself as a saint.  Knowing what little I know of Apostle Howell, he will not take the time to address these idiots, but I will. Listed below are fallen leaders that are behind this mess, they use fake names because they are cowards. If any of this mess was true, why not use your true identity and speak.

Only cowards hide behind an alias! This site is no more that a haven for “Clergy Killers.”(check out the book) People who are only hating the fact that they can’t be blessed, as these people, because they are hiding, not only on this site, but in their entire lives. You pretend to be one thing and always end up being something else. But; I guess as the saying goes, “once a coward; always a coward!” You all are a disgrace to the Christian race.

SGM Terris & Cerstin Collins

I remember these leaders.  Terris acted like a spoiled brat when he didn't get his way.  Always waiting in his car for his wife to finish at church instead of helping her clean up.  The only time he ever offered to help was when he was offered a position as Elder.  He also had a problem with respecting women, shutting the door in women's faces when they were walking through.

Cerstin I remember always had an attitude problem with women that she didn't get along with.  However she was always friendly with men.

Aaron Wilson

Aaron Wilson always wanted to be in charge and talked negatively about people over him to make them look bad and set himself up to take their place.

Allen Wilson

I believe Allen Wilson was fired from every job he had in the ministry.  His oldest son told me twice that he couldn't stand him.

Heike Stubbs

Heike Stubbs was furious when she was told to work with sister Milledge, because she also had a problem with other women that she felt threatened by instead of helping them.  It is believed that she was taking money from the lawyers that were representing the church.

This is so sad and pathetic. Nice try Ron but you’re fooling no one. Do you actually think that you’re fooling anyone with these fake aliases? You are such a liar. You are attacking people who you yourself have wronged. The sad thing is you have wronged so many people that you have absolutely no clue who’s exposing you on this blog. By posting these pictures on this site you have confirmed everything being exposed about you and that is you are a tale bearing, no morals having, lying, manipulative snake. You lie with every word and anyone who could sit and listen to you talk and pretend to preach that rotten unsound doctrine is in need of deliverance and salvation. You lied about your podium, you lied and said Creflo Dollar and TD Jakes were preaching “your” sermons when in fact you were preaching sermons you heard them preach, you lied about not having sexual intercourse with the women in your cult, you lied about so many things. The funny thing about this is we all know the truth including you. You thought you would be able to get away with this forever but God is snatching the covers off of false leaders in the Body of Christ in this season. So you can post all the pictures you want about these people but it doesn’t change the fact that you have sex with your female congregants, you launder money thru your members’ accounts, you manipulate your followers, you destroy marriages and relationships, you reveal things that were told to you in confidence, you prohibit members from vacations, family time and funerals. You are stockpiling money in your US bank account so you can leave Germany with a huge nest egg, you are in denial and you use weak-minded eunuchs to cover and control your cult-followers, you use the cult’s money for personal gain and to silence your female congregants that you are having sex with, you don’t give members their end of the year contribution statements to avoid paying taxes, you cuss like a sailor, you have no vision and everything you have built or done in your ministry is a replica of the churches you have visited in the U.S. or seen on TV, you are a manipulator and the worse is you have been rejected by God. You can call us idiots and say we used to be leaders that you “fired” and now we’re mad but the real people of God can discern and know the truth and if Ron aka Keith can read thru over 50 pages of blog posts and still think Mr. Howell is the one being wronged he is either doing the same stuff that Howell is doing or you Mr. Johnson are Howell. So sad….still unrepentant. You keep talking about we are former leaders that you fired, not true…guess what Mr. Howell? God fired you a long time ago.

Hi,

If one is truly a man or woman of God doing God's will, won't he/she recognize his errors ,repent and restitute??? Remember, God is no respecter of persons. Pastor Howell had wrong many , let him do the right thing. Pride goes before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. By the way , i know these brethren and they are good people and are serving the Lord to the best of their abilities. May the Lord who is rich in mercies continue to guide,protect and enrich their lives and their families in Jesus. May my God restore the years that the caterpillars and canker worms has destroyed. May they grow strong in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus.

Ute,

As you can see many have shared their testimonies to get Howell to repent and get this right with God. I have come to the realization that he is an unbeliever who read and twist a few scriptures to support his agenda. You are correct a Man of God would be reconciled with those he has wronged and move on and do great things in God. The Apostle Paul said godly sorrow worketh repentance – to a godly man repentance is relevant, necessary and a must but to a godless man see it as foolishness. I pray those abused by this man understand this and realize God is not pleased with how Howell did you and how he is presently abusing his ex-members on the internet. This is to be expected from a godless man for a corrupt tree produces corrupt fruit.

Howell Repent do u have a real name???? u some gay person that is to fake to use a real name.... get a life.....

HI Desiree, 

May you still remember me. Please, your insults are not necessary. No one is obliged to reveal themselves. Learn to be a builder. I dont understand what you mean by get a life. If sharing on this site means Howell(Repent) has no live then you , myself and all who are sharing have no lives. I presently have a beautiful live in the Lord and a wonderful son. I believe Howell(Repent) has a great life too and so do you and everyone on this site.

Remember we are all different and we handle hurts in different way, some people are still hurting. Encourage them to and not beat them down.I thank God you have never suffered from spiritual abuse or abuse of any kind and i pray you never do nor your kids.

So please, no one knows tommorrow  we only pray and hope for the best. Choose your words wisely. 

Sin always blinds the mind to beauty and the excellency of the character of the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is why Apostle Ronald D. Howell Sr can continue in his deadly cultic way you are talking about.  Jim Jones was just like Ronald Howell is today and MANY OTHERS LIKE HIM.  Blind to the truth, Running from the Truth - AFRAID OF THE TRUTH.  Truth brings light!  Everytime light comes on in a room full of roaches they scramble to hide.  Howell is no different than a ROACH who is scrambling to hide, in hopes that he will celebrate another year of deceiving and possibly DESTROYING one or some of those who follow him.  The THIEF cometh not except to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY.  The THIEF is at work in Life Changers International NEW HORIZONS Ministry in KAISERSLUATERN, GERMANY!

It is the THIEF that has BLINDED THE MINDS of those who follow HOWELL.  The THIEF makes those people believe that they are preachers of a "NOBLE" and worthy cause.  This THIEF takes away ALL THEIR TIME and parcels that time back out to them.  THAT THIEF takes men's wives and sleeps with them and gets some of them pregnant and THAT THIEF has been able to get some of those women to MURDER their unborn children BECUASE THE THIEF IS HELL BENT ON DESTRUCTION - this is LCI.

PEOPLE BEWARE OF ALIAS WANZO and AliaS Howell(Repent)-Wanzo is the erratic leader and the other is the faithful follower with a more manipulative approach - BEWARE OF WOLVES LIKE THESE 2 IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!  THESE WOMEN ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL!  THESE WOMEN ARE NOT  SERVANTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.  THESE WOMEN ARE ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES - THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

THEY ARE EXPLOITING HURT AND ANGER! THEY ARE CONTROLLING YOU WITH THEIR IDEALS AND PRETENSE IN CARING.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HELP YOU HEAL?  THEY ARE WISHING DEATH UPON PEOPLE AND JESUS NEVER DID THAT!

THEY ARE HATE DRIVEN AND YOU ARE JUST A MEANS TO AN END FOR THEM.

Find another way to cope, this blog is not healthy and will not help you. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOD DIDN'T MOVE FOR THEM SO THEY ARE TAKING MATTERS INTO FLESHLY HANDS.  THEY ARE NOW ENEMIES OF GOD!!!!

WANZO JOKES ABOUT MOLESTATION, THE VERY THING SHE CLAIMS TO BE DEFENDING!

i can tell you from experience, that is not gonna be very easy, depending on how deep she is involved

if she is still a regular member it shouldnt be that hard, but if she is in a level of leadership, she might be too wrapped up

you can give her the link to read all this and leave it up to her, what she wants to believe, i think that would be your best bet

the life after life changers is a facebook group, you can write to the admin and see if he will let you join, because its for former members

E-mail me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service