APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Colm,

I don't know you personally. However, after reading your responses, I have to say that I do "know" you. You seem to be/have been a lot like me and perhaps MANY current and former LCI cult members--or any cult at that. 

You tend to think well of others and probably condemn yourself for "being judgmental" or for "being critical" of others. You were/are sincerely seeking God and a meaning/purpose for life. You tend to respect authority. Your view of yourself is probably modest (or maybe even too modest), and you may even doubt yourself before doubting others...........THEREFORE, "the behind the scenes" issues would have naturally remained "behind the scenes" as far as you'd PREFER them to be. How rude, impolite, and judgmental of you to think otherwise, right? (Wrong! Sometimes it is what it is, Colm.)

Whether you remember or not, you probably were "onto" some of the "behind the scenes" but you quelched or even banished the very inkling of thought that something "just wasn't right". AFTER ALL, WHAT CAUSED YOU TO GOOGLE ABOUT APOSTLE HOWELL ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Colm, I believe I know that the Holy Spirit has probably been drawing you to the TRUTH. We know and understand in part, but the Holy Spirit is and knows nothing but the truth and is like that radar (or GPS:-) that constantly picks up truth frequencies, so to speak. Colm, God is moving on behalf of His people to bring down such strongholds as LCI that continue to exert violence against the Kingdom of Heaven and TRUE knowledge of who God really is.

NLB,

Did something happen to you personally?  Were you a victim of some wrong doing?  Or were you led to believe what you see on these forums?

Noble Son,

It is what it is.

Tell me this Nobel Son, are you as gullible as you make out?

I don't think so, even you know we are telling the truth.

Again, if you read NLBs original post, they gave their personal testimony.  That means they were not led to believe what is on this post.  Can you understand this?

For the women that have been abused - he is guilty!

For the families that have been abused-he is guilty!

For publicly lying, cheating and stealing money-he is guilty!

For being seen in public (on a constant basis), with a married woman in his church - he is guilty.

For publicly castigating people-he is guilty.

For twisting the Word of God-he is guilty.

At this point, it does not matter what ever happens - We all know he is guilty, and that incluldes the lying bishop and the lying pastor, even they know at night time when they lay their head down on that pillow, the rascal is guilty.

Colm,

Read all of the post, and you will see what is coming of all this.

There is an apostle on the run, scared, afraid and hiding behind Nobel and Lacie BW.  He is even lying to his congregation, deny, deny, deny.  They are doing their best to defend a womanizer.  Look and see, LCI is a church in "spiritual" decline.  Life Changers is no more than a "play church," just like someone playing lawyer or doctor.  Look and see that the hand of the Lord is against this place.  It does not matter that the wicked celebrate their evil doings.  Everyday, people who have no heart at all murder and rape, so why should the leader of LCI even care about the lives of people he has hurt. The Devil's job is to hurt people, and he will use anybody he can.  In this instance, he is using apostle, bishop and BW. 

If you are waiting to see if human authority is going to arrest him, then you will miss the whole point.  Howell is already under arrest, by the Word of God.  Someone higher than human authority has this in his hand.  We are not trying to take matters away from God.  Howell taught that God would do his part, and that we are to do our part.  Reporting the matter, and making awareness is our part.  Look, and see.

Look and see, there are so many prophetic dreams of what is coming to pass, this man is set for a fall, he will give his life for this ministry, but it will not be anything noble about it.  His fall is because he refused to repent and stop doing what is still doing.  Any preacher should never celebrate wickedness.

I actually do have the right to tell you what not to do, and to inform people of the illegal nature of what it is that you're doing according to the terms of service that you obviously did not read.  Here let me post the one that you are breaking and give you a definition so it will be clear, not that it matters because you're so hell bent on revenge that you'll stop at nothing no matter how wrong you are until you see Apostle fall.  But I'll post them anyways.

The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.

You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;

Defamation

the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny:
Defame
to attack the good name or reputation of, as by uttering or publishing maliciously or falsely anything injurious; slander or libel; calumniate: The newspaper editorial defamed the politician.
Archaic . to disgrace; bring dishonor upon.
Archaic . to accuse.
Malicious
full of, characterized by, or showing malice; malevolent; spiteful: malicious gossip.
Law . vicious, wanton, or mischievous in motivation or purpose.
Libel
Law .
a.
defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
b.
the act or crime of publishing it.
c.
a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.
to publish a libel against.
to misrepresent damagingly.
to institute suit against by a libel, as in an admiralty court.
This is what you are doing.  But as I said it's illegal, and just because you're hiding behind your computer doesn't mean you can stay hid forever.  I'm not threatening like you are, I'm informing.  That's the difference between me an you.  How can anybody take you seriously anyways when you say things like "Go Kiss a Mop".  That statement shows something about you.

"Surely, you place them on slippery ground, you cast them down to ruins."  Psalm 73:18

"Be sure of this, that the wicked will not go unpunnished, but those who are righteous will go free." Proverbs 11:21

"Yet because the wicked do not fear God, it will not go well with them, and their days will not lengthen like a shadow."  Ecclesiastes 8:13

When all these posts began, Nobel Son complained that we had no biblical backing for anything we are saying, yet for the past couple of days he griped about the scriptures we are using.  Typical of a cult, to complain that they are being libeled, slandered when it is them on the hot seat.  What a bunch of hypocrites.  Anyone would think that of all people Howell and his leadership would have better sense first of all than to answer any of these charges on here or anywhere else except in a sworn deposition, or in a court of law.  But, they had no better sense than to come on here in a public forum defending the apostle's disgusting, abusive behavior these past 17 years.  We are not saying things that are a lie, but we are telling the truth.

Here is a good example, if officials want to know all the dates and time a certain person visited a particular place, then all they have to do is check the camera's; they are posted throughout the facility.  But lustful, thought things through his pants, he failed to use his brain.  He is already caught.

Everytime Nobel Son comes on here he is proving to officials the question posed to about them being a cult.  His last couple of posts have helped our cause.  Thank you, Nobel Son.

I know someone who would be interested in what we have to say.  I am going to mail my information to a German prosecutor, there has to be one in Kaiserslautern.  In fact, if anyone knows the lawyer and prosecutor's name that tried Milliedge's case, please email me.  I will put a stop to this defamation claim. 

For sure, Howell does not have a good reputation in the local courts in Kaiserslautern.  How do I know?  Howell told us.  He "PUBLICLY" "DEFAMED" the a former female member about the car she drives, and insisted that she had ripped off LCI and blamed her for losing his cases in German court.  He further stipulated to the audience that the lawyers and the German court system was crooked.  Again, I think Nobel Son ought to have a man to man talk with his apostle about defamation, because he is so guilty that they could lock him up and throw away the key!  He has defamed all of us, at one time or another so bad that they could put him under the jail.

In actuality, apostle would have been better off telling the truth, that he was trying to get over on the contractors, instead he got a good old fashion butt whippin, and he deserved it.  Christian's should pay their just debt. 

Today, I spoke with a real minister about Nobel Son's complaint against us.  I explain what we were doing, and why.  I found out that there is nothing wrong with reporting what has happened to us, and there is nothing wrong with asking others who have information to come forward and report abuse.  The minister told me about ethical standard that are expected of members of the clergy, just like doctor and lawyers.  None of us have made a claim we can't back up in some way or another.  If that were the case, no one would be looking into our claims.

So again, I am asking anyone who has a financial issue against LCI, please report it to the IRS!  You can report it to www.tax-whistleblower.com  They will not give out your name or address, it will be kept private.  I know, because I have use it, and I am going to report LCI.

Please, do not forget about the Solemn Assembly during April 20-22, 2012.  Please join in this time of praying and fasting any amount of time you desire.  We are not waiting on human justice, but we are laying our petition before the Lord.  This is where justice will prevail, and Lacie, Nobel or anyone else will not be able to get over.

I thought you already reported Apostle to the Germany Authorities

But you said

"I know someone who would be interested in what we have to say.  I am going to mail my information to a German prosecutor, there has to be one in Kaiserslautern."

Were you lying about that then?  You know Paul says what you judge another man of you are guilty of doing the same.  You come on here and speak of Apostle's "Abuse" of women, have you ever mistreated women?  Have you ever beaten your wife?  I know I speaking to shelly, but shelly isn't really who "she" says she is.  Wouldn't it be crazy if this person is really a man that has had sexual harrassment suits filed against him before?  Wouldn't it be funny if the person that is behind shelly lawson is a man that has no respect for women in positions of authority.  It would be wrong for his wife to be on here helping him bring down somebody when she knows her husband isn't a huge advocate of women's rights.  Shelly Lawson, I know who you are.  Stop this foolishness  you have no Idea what you're doing. 

VJ, Dude you are better than this. You and your wife have an excellent ministry before you. Stop threatening these people who have every right to talk about what was done to them. It's not wrong and could have been avoided if Howell would have made the atmosphere to hear the oughts that were against him and repented for his part in those acts. He still rufuses to listen. When we deviate from the Bible we can only expect a volcano eruption. This is Howell's mess - let him clean it up. You are better than this and don't deserve to be put out there like this. It's not good for you, your family and the ministry God placed in the inside of you. Don't rack your brain over whose who, so many have been wronged that you would never be able to make a healthy guess - that alone should be sign. VJ, it's not your mess and repentance on the part of your leader is the only thing that will clean it up. Threatening and authoritative posts will not accomplish your intended objective for it will only make it worst, and make those who God may have assigned to you, resent you in the long run.  This is just God showing Howell - He’s in control.

On a separate note:   God said just this second – He wants this mess to stop "now" and for Howell to repent for its “imperative” that he does. If you could, please show Howell this portion of the post  - this is a Word for Howell (only).

Thanks

Howellrepent,

VJ, Nobel Son's comments are just another way of calling us "bitches," the same thing his spiritual dad has done.  He has no respect for women.  VJ thinks that women do not have enough sense to defend themselves, so he is saying that I am a man.  Just another way of he demonstrates that he comes from the dark ages and his thinking is alienated from the mainstream; that women are people, we are intelligent, and can think for ourselves.  His comments give us a clear picture of how he treats his own wife.

I imagine VJ has spent many nights on the couch.

"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

Matthew 19:6

Let not man, woman, priest, teacher, minister, elder, pastor, "APOSTLE," put asunder.

Life Chagers is bad for marriages, especially if the husband decides he no longer wants to be a member of the cult.  In fact LCI is bad for any relationship.  In a cult even relationships are controled, and LCI is no exception.

I remember when one of the women in LCI married a man outside of the cult.  Boy, was Howell mad; he showed a raw display of emotions in the front of all of us in his pulpit.  Howell told us not to congratulate our sister.  There were other public comments of disapproval made by Howell when the sister decided to go on a trip with her then fiancee.  Apostle even sent a male delegation from the cult to visit the man.  That is contolling.  It is not defamation to tell this.  I know why Howell was emotional, but I will save that for another time.

I often think about the marriages that were destroyed as a result of attending LCI.  Beware of any church leader that blames God for them getting a divorce.  I can never forget Howell telling us that God told him to divorce his wife.  This is contrary to scripture; Howell used Malachi where it says "I hate divorce," and he twisted it to say that God also hates bad marriages.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves, this means deception, Howell is a deciever, for such are false apostle's, decietful workers, transforming themselves into apostle's of Christ.  Think of the wasted years and money people spent on a selfish man, trying to make his dream of fame come true.  Temporarily we lost sight of the true light, Jesus Christ.  Temporarily, we helped a wolf, a decietful worker, a false teacher.

Because we have been so blessed to escape the cult, we possess a great gift, to teach, and train others about techniques we observed in LCI.  We know about demon possession, and how it uses a person to manipulate and decieve others.  We now know how to identify wheat from tares (spiritually speaking), we are able to help lead others to the truth.

It was a wonderful when I came out of Egypt.  It was a wonderful day, when I hung up that phone on one of Howel's leaders who checked to see if I was coming back to bondage.  Freedom, is a beautiful thing.  It is lovely to be able to think for one's self, and not to have to have to approval of some quack spiritual leader.  It was wonderful to be free of Gilgal, no longer going in circles, trying to support a reprobate in his quest for fame and fortune.  I am prayerful for those still in bondage that they too shall overcome and be free from Life Changers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service