APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a word for the general public that all of the former members of Life Changers at one time or another did talk with Apostle Howell face to face.  Everyone that left tried to warn Howell that he was headed in the wrong direction, but Howell did not want to hear it.  Everyone in our closed group has had face time with apostle Howell-colm, and he is liar if says something different.  It all about apostle Howell's true calling, that of a "thug."  I imagine right now he would like to get his hands on all of us.  Isn't that right apostle?

This things about Howell putting women down, calling them names is just another example of a egostical confidence artist.  But his day is coming, he is going to get his waffles waxed.  I wish Howell could know what it feels like to be treated the way he has treated women.

"Consecrate a fast, call a solemn assembly.  Gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land to House of the Lord your God, and cry out to your God."

Joel 1: 14

Joel calls the religious leaders to lead the nation in repentance.  He tells the priests to "gird yourselves" for repentance.

Joel tells them how to do the work of repentance:

Consecrate a fast:  Make getting right with God so important that even eating isn't so important.

Call a sacred assembly:  Call for God's people to come together and repent.

Gather the elders:  The leaders of the people should make a special point to be a part of the work of repentance.

Into the House of the Lord your God:  Come to a place where you should meet together with God.

And cry out unto the Lord:  Cry out to the Lord, and "trust" that He will respond in mercy.

Many people from all walks of life are attracted to cults, either a need to belong to a group they feel they identify with or because they are manipulated in many ways to give up their freedom for the sake of the group and its leader.  All of us know how dangerous a cult can be as cult leaders can be controlling, and manipulative destroying peoples lives in their goal to lead and be followed.  Such as the case with Apostle Ronald Howell, and Life Changers International (two locations only).

I remember that apostle taught on "Mad Men;" people like Howell begin a life of religion and take it to an extreme.  He caters to the needs of people, primarily women who he describes as having low self esteem.  Cult leaders like Howell exploits the weaknesses and needs of people who unknowingly are taken in by his kind of deception.  People are led, and being easily led astray by their hopes and desire to have something to believe in.  A cult leader such as Apostle Howell will operate a group based on mind control to serve a personal agenda, because of power, money, glory and ego.  When the cult leader has gained control, the group becomes an extension of the cult leaders will.  At www.lifechangersmi.com when you view the many faces of those people under Howell's sphere of influence, take a close look at people that were enticed by false praise, a title, and simply wanting to sit on the front row for recognition.  These people do not know that they are not serving God, in fact, they are not yet conviced that they are in a cult even though the signs are in front of their eyes.  A good example of a decieved person is Lacie Monique.  Go to the begining of these posts and look for all of her responses and you will have a better understanding of results of one person being constantly subjected to brainwashing techniques.

In 1978, a total of 909 members died in Jonestown.  These were ordinary people like you and me; although unlike you and me, they died and left behind families that loved them.  We love the people who are trapped in Howell's web of lies and we are asking God to intercede on their behalf.  We are asking God to heal the families, women and children that have been abused by Howell.  We are asking God to heal marriages that were hurt in LCI, and for those marriages that did not survive we ask the Lord to heal the hearts and put forgiveness in them for their former spouses. We are asking God to make a way out of the those facing the debt situation; "is there anything too hard for the Lord?"  Genesis 18:14.  We are asking God to fully bring to the light the truth about all the lies and scandal surrounding LCI, and we are asking God to make an end to this abomination.  The Bible tells us that there is a sin that leads to death (1 John 5:16), and anytime anyone lies on God, they are cutting their own throats, such as the case with Apostle Ronald D. Howell Sr.  I am not saying that one should pray for those who commit it.  1 John 5:16

Today, for those who are joining in the solemn assembly scheduled for April 20-22, 2012, I thank you for your support.

Naw,

Just polking fun at him because he is desperate for specific info. Just toying around with his torment mind, like he's trying to do to us.

"And his servant said to him, Alas my master what shall we do?  So Elisha answered and said do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.  And Elisha prayed and said, Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.  Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw.  And behold the mountain was full of chariots of fire all around Elisha."

"So when the Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the Lord and said, strike this people I pray with blindness.  And the Lord struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha."

2 Kings 6

It is wonderful to know that we serve an awesome God.  He is the same today, yesterday, and forever.  As we prepare to approach the Throne of His Grace,  let's do it with confidence because if we ask anything according to His will, he hear us.  I am excited about the miracles that are about to be released upon those in need of a breakthrough.  God is in the blessing business, and He knows what we need.

The young man in 2 Kings was "naturally" afraid because he saw a great army of horses and chariots.  The young man could not imagine that there was a way out.  He knew there was little chance of escaping and surviving an attack from the Syrian Army.  He saw, but he could not see.  Elisha gave this man a reason not to fear.  This was not empty hope, or wishful thinking.  It was a real reason for confidence even if the man could not see it.

Elisha prayed that his servant could actually see the reality of the situation, Elisha himself did not try to persuade the servant of "those who are with us,"  The servant could not have this explained to him, and he could not have been persuaded into it, he had to see it for himself.

When a person is blind to spiritual reality, only God can open their eyes, this belongs to God alone.  When the man's eyes were opened, he saw the reality of what he could not see before.  He saw that there really were more with him and Elisha than those who were against him.  God is-real!

Faith involves risks, it is never imagining unreal things.  The invisible Army of God had literally more fire power than all the Syrian Army.

For all of you joining in the the Solemn Assembly this Friday - Sunday, 20-22 April 2012, I pray that you will see the reality of this situation through the eyes of the living God.  See yourself in the middle of this situation, surrounded by the enemy, then see that invisible Army of God surrounding this entire situation.  See the Glory of the Lord all around us,  See that innumeralbe company of Angels, protecting and defending us against the attacks of the enemy.

Although you may be under attack, the enemy cannot see the Army of God that is protecting you right now.   We have no reason to be afraid, especially when God is shielding us.  Look at the fire power we have on our side.  During this time of fasting and praying expect a miracle!  Believe God!  

Be encouraged, stay in the ship, don't give up!  The Lord is our helper, we will not fear, what can man do unto us!

What can man do to you? 

It looks like man can do a lot to you.  Man can have such a hold on you that people that left a ministry between 4 and 10 years ago still come on the internet doing searches for his name.  Man can have such a hold on you that you hide behind false names cyber stalking him.  Man can have such a hold on you that you leave all that you learned about being a christian to bad mouth not only him, the reason you're on hear, but also other people in the ministry, the children of the people in the ministry and call the people that are still in the ministry insecure or people that lack self confidence. 

Man has done so much to you that you say you want him to get raped in jail.  What can man do to you?  it can cause you to create facebook groups where you hide and speak about what life is like after you have left him.  Don't say what can man do to you when this forum is a result of what man can do to you.  You don't trust in the lord, if you did you would never have come on here.  Lying about your real name.  Come on shelly, do you really trust in the lord? 

What happens on Monday when the ministry is still hear?  Are you going to start another campaign for next anniversary?

Man will also have you fasting to get him to fall...

I will "lift up" my eyes unto from where "my help" comes from.

"My help" comes from the "Lord" which made Heaven and Earth.

"He" (God) will not suffer my foot to be moved.

He "(GOD)" that keeps me will not slumber.

HE (GOD) that keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord (Our God) is my (and yours) keeper.

The Lord IS THE shade upon my right hand.

The sun shall not smite me day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall perserve me from "all evil." 

The Lord shall perserve my (our) soul.

The Lord shall perserve my going, and coming in from this time forth, and "forevermore."

Psalms 121

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so - Amen.

As we prepare for our Solemn Assembly begining at mid night Friday morning.  I will post scriptures and prayers, for encouragement.  Please ignore any other distractions.  This is a time of consecration, and the devil does not like it, because he knows his time is short time.  Revelations 12:12

We are already seeing the power of God at work.

Be encouraged, I know that I am.  The Lord is in the blessing business, remember that can't nobody do you like the Lord.

Oh Lord God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven?  You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations.  Power and might are in you hand and no one can withstand you.

Oh God did you not drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel. and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?

They have lived in it and built a sancturary for your Name saying,

If calamity comes upon us wether the sword of judgement or plague of famine, we will stand in your prescence before this temple that bears your Name, and cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us, and save us.

But now here are the men from Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir whose territory you would not allow Israel to invade, when they came from Egypt, so they turned aways from them and did not destroy them.

See how they are repaying us, by coming to drive us out of the possession you gave us as an inheiritance.

Oh our God, will you not judge them?  For we have no power to face this vast army, that is attacking us.  We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you.

All the men of Judah with their wives, children and little ones, stood before the Lord.

Then the Spirit of Lord came upon Jehaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite and descendant of Asaph, as he stood in the assembly.

He said: Listen King Jehoshaphat, and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem!  This is what the Lord says to you:  Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the vast army.  For the battle is not your, but God's

Tomorrow march down against them, they will be climbing up by the pass of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of a gorge in the Desert of Jeruel.

You will not have to fight this battle.  Take up you positions, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the LORD will give you. Oh Judah and Jerusalem.  Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged.  Go out and face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you

Jehoshaphat bowed down his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the Lord.

2 Chronicles 20:  5- 19  The Prayer of Jehoshaphat,

As we begin our Solemn Assembly, prayer is our surest peice of armour.  We begin by recognizing the power of the God of Heaven and over all the nations of the earth.  We also recognize the great things God has done in the past for us, realizing God can prevail for us right now in our time of need.  We acknowledge that we do not know what to do, and that our eyes are upon the Lord.  We are acknowledging that we are depending on the Lord for strength.  Our help must come from the Lord.  This is the help we are hoping for.  Stand and believe, do not be discouraged, but rejoice, give praise to God for the great things He will do before our very eyes.  We are coming out against the enemy that we will not need to fight because this battle belongs to the Lord, He is fighting for us.  The Lord is with us!  (smile)

Let's all begin to praise the Lord.  In The Name of Jesus!

So with the scripture that you used are you saying that Apostle's church is really your inheritance?  The funny thing is you just described what you guys are doing, you are the ammonites and moabites in this situation because you are trying to shut down life changers and drive Apostle from kaiserslautern, and you're fasting and praying solemnly during the time of festivities of the anniversary that it happened.

Why do you continue to let Shelly speak for you? Do you even read the scripture that she writes.  Come on....

"A song of ascents. Of David.  If the Lord had not been on my side-Let Israel say-

If the Lord had not been on our side when men attacked us

When their anger flared against us, they would have swallowed us alive;

the flood would have engulfed us, the torrent would have swept over us,

the raging waters would have swept us away.

Praise be to the Lord, who has not let us be torn by their teeth.

We have escaped like a bird out of the fowler's snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped.

Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of Heaven and Earth.

Psalms 124

God is the author of all our deliverances, and He must have the glory.  The enemies lay snares for God's people, to bring them into sin, and into trouble, and to hold them there.  Sometimes, they seem to prevail; but we are to put our trust in the Lord, and we shall not be put to confusion.  As believers we always attribute all honor to God's salvation, His power, mercy and His truth.  Let us rejoice in God, the hope and joy of our salvation.

Remember, it's never too late for the truth!

Unto thee O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

O my God, I trust in thee, let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed; let them be ashamed that transgress without a cause.

Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

Lead me in the truth, and teach me: for You are the God of my salvation:  on You do I wait all the day.

Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He teach sinners in the way.

The meek will He guide in judgement; the meek will He teach His way.

All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

What man is he that fears the Lord?  him shall He teach in the way he shall choose.

His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will show them His covenant.

My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He shall pluck my feet out of the net.

o keep my soul and deliver me:  let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in you O Lord.

Scriptures from Psalms 25

Rejoice in the Lord and be glad!  This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I am so very grateful for all the messages of encouragement, and I want to encourage those who are participating in our Solemn Assembly to go forth in the Lord because we are more than conquerors through Christ, Jesus who LOVES US!

I have been asked about Monday - what will happen on Monday rests in the hands of our God!  From eternity God saw fit to see the things that are coming to pass.  On Monday, God will still be in control!  On Monday, God will still be God!  On Monday, God will still be orchestrating all the events of this world.  Nothing has taken God by surprise!  Blessed Be God!

Remember, we are not haters, but overcomers!  We are no longer bound by chains of deception, the enemy was fired!

I am led of the Lord to make a personal appeal by providing information for those outside of our group, who experienced abuse sexual or otherwise while attending Life Changers International, New Horizons Ministry, Kaiserslautern, Germany.  If you are, or were a victim please contact me at this site, or my yahoo email address and I will give you a specific point of contact via email, phone and address, No Questions Asked.

Please continue to fast and pray for those who are still being held captive by the deception of the Devil, and pray ye one for another.  We will continue our vigil of fastings and prayers during 20-22 April, 2012  God Bless!

What sort of any supposed man of God conducts a church based on suspicion and persecution of its members?  What kind of a person would aim to tear apart that which he He had initially made whole?  I am talking about the holy unions of marriage and Howell's aim at destroying them based on his own insecurities and megalomania.  Where does a message -- that it is wrong to fellowship with members of other churches -- originate from? 

"Megalomania". That's interesting that you mentioned this word concerning Howell. During one of the night services, a thought occurred to me. It was more like a question: Does Apostle have megalomania?

So, I found it interesting and somewhat consoling that I wasn't the only one thinking such things. For sure, there is some megalomania going on mentally and perhaps spiritually as well. You know what? Now that the megalomania has been mentioned, I believe Lucifer had megalomania too.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service