WARNING – If your so called friends, inner circle or CHURCH don't value your gifts & talents REMOVE them ASAP! What people value they will invest in!

I know I ain't going to get a lot of witnesses, but I firmly believe what people value they will sow into. Your friends should be your first customers and supporters. When no one else sows into your vision, your friends should! Friends also are the first to spread the word about your vision. Everyone of your friends should have at least one of your cds, books or products and have at least used your services one time. Do I have at least one witness?

And sowing does not just mean money, although that is part of it. But sometimes prayer, positive affirmation, your gifts, talents and resources can be your seed. Your influence and access could be another way to sow into the lives of your friends. Think about it, have you REALLY invested into the lives of your friends recently? Do you add or deplete from your friends? Do you add value or sap the strength of your friends?

I admonish everyone to sow into the lives of your friends TODAY. STOP trying to send money and sow into mega ministries. Find away to sow into the lives of at least one of your friends today, starting now. Remember Luke 6:38 says, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

Striving to please an Audience of ONE,

Larry W. Robinson

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grandma didn't quote scripture but she sure would say, "You can't take everybody with you." I didn't realize the total significance of that statement until I was called to serve God at this level. Those naysayers said "Not you, stop joking." So many times we make judgments on who folks were or the behaviors they had instead of who they are and are serving. Now I am only interested in making sure that I am living according to the Word and Will of God. Amen.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service