I WANT US ALL TO DISCUSS THIS TOPIC,FOR I KNOW THAT ,GOD SAID THAT DEVIL IS THE FATHER OF ALL THE LIERS.

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with this sister. All you have to do is look at the day of the week that the Pastor is in church to tell if he is a liar or not.
Brother Hez I dont understand how the day someone attend church makes them a liar.
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sin is the transgression of the Law.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The law is the commandments, and if you don't keep them, and say you know him, you are a liar. Here are the 10 commandments, and the day I was refering to is the 7th day. Sunday is the first day. The Lord said to keep the 7th day Holy, not the 1st day.

Exodus 20:1-17 And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
He said showing mercy unto the thousands who "love me", and keep my commandments. This scripture in 1john confirms it.

1John 5:2-3 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Brother Hez in the Days of Moses the Gentiles was not in the equation so please remember the Gentiles was first given the opportunity following Christ resurrection. We all know the Bible but God send Jesus for a purpose and with a message He ordain his Apostles with authority to carry on following His ascension including the Apostle Paul whom He ordain following /His Crucifixion wake up Brother wake up. Concentrate Brother on the Gentiles don't turn us into Jews we don't need to Christ wants us both so I can be a Gentile Christian I don't need to convert to being a Jew.
You did not read the scriptures. You are making accusations with no basis.
Brother Hez I don’t need to read the Scripture you are quoting none of them is going to tell me that if a gentile Christian worship on any other day that the last day of the week He is a liar.

If you know your Bible you will know that Jesus Christ rose on the First day of the week and this is an occasion more than any other that is worthy to be celebrate which is why Gentile Christian since the ascension choose to worship the victory. I make no accusation Brother I responded to your arguments of why you believe a Pastor Lie and you show no foundation for your arguments had the questioner ask can the Jews lie and you gave the spill about Exodus and all things pertain to the law given to the Jews your arguments may hold up but you seem to be determine to step into the side of the Jews.

Brother the Jews don't have a problem they are safe their entry is guarantee we the gentile on the other hand need to know what Jesus and the New Testament is about. Remember the God has coated the eyes of the Jews to allow us time to come in so leave the laws of the Jews for the Jews and concentrate on us the Gentile because once the Jews wake up our entry door is closed.
well i really like you have been dealing on this my question,u see most people like to lie,because like to tell lies,but the feel that the are so smart,but all i know that one day that lie will catch up with them.
This is how long the Lord was in he grave.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday Morning, and tell me that it is not a lie.
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sin is the transgression of the Law.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The law is the commandments, and if you don't keep them, and say you know him, you are a liar. Here are the 10 commandments, and the day I was refering to is the 7th day. Sunday is the first day. The Lord said to keep the 7th day Holy, not the 1st day.

Exodus 20:1-17 And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

He said showing mercy unto the thousands who "love me", and keep my commandments. This scripture in 1john confirms it.

1John 5:2-3 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Actually, Angela. In the days of Moses there were non-Israelites in the equation. They were called strangers. If you read Exodus 20 and verse 8, which deals with the sabbath, you'll notice that it had to be kept by servants, animals, and guests regardless of nationality or ethnic origin.

There was also a command that the stranger was to be under the same law.

Leviticus 24:22

Shalom
Sister Rebekah we all need to know the Bible for ourselves and as children of God when we abide in Christ the Holy Spirit will help us discern the truth. When we study and abide in the word of God we begin to know God and when we start to know God we will also know the things that we should accept and the things we should not accept. The parable of the tares tell us that in our midst there will be people not of God when the Servant ask the master if they should root them up His answer was no. You see Rebekah if we abide in Christ in all things we can have the false teachers, the satan amongst us and they wont damage us because we have the tools to make us grounded in our faith and when we are grounded they wont be able to shake us. What we don't want to do is become like them and starts to be judgemental because the only Judge is God

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service