I recently started dating a Pastor. He is single never been married and looking for his wife. He feels that God made me for him but I'm not sure if I feel the same. Everything is happening so fast that I'm now being questioned by his congregation about our relationship and if I'm ready to be their First Lady (but we aren't engaged and haven't told anyone that we are dating). Everyone seems so excited about possibilities and I'm sitting back confused because I don't see it or I don't want to see it because of the chaos in my life. He is a great man; however, I know great responsibilities come with being a PW and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I've expressed that I needed him to slow down and relax but it doesn't seem to be happening and the more I push away the closer we become. We spend most of our time together and balance our time with getting to know one another and rightly dividing the word of Truth. Everyone seems to see what I don't, my family, his family, his church, him and I'm like "oh no, not me." He isn't my ideal physically attractive man but I'm attracted to his annointing. My questions are: Does God give a sign to the woman as well as the man? What do I do if I decide I don't want to be with him? (do I leave his church? well, I'm not a member but I enjoy his teaching) I would just like some feedback. I've never been in this place and it's scary yet I'm walking in it.

Views: 8649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, did you marry him?

Reverend Carolyn Gaynor
this is nothing but some mess what the hell is wrong with christains

Its seems that God has placed you in his life for a reason and him in yours. Dont be afraid. Its love. Yes God does give you a sign. Why would you leave him? Ask yourself this question: When you guys are together do you get along? Are you guys like partners?

If the answers are yes. Dont be afraid for God is with you. Sometimes the devil steps in when we're most happy. He's a man of God that loves you. Talk to him about your fears. If he truly loves you he'll understand you. I'll pray for you. You are blessed.

I was walking in your same shoes last year accept my family and church family knew that he was not for me. I questioned our relationship the whole entire time we dated I suggest if something is pulling you back and you are uncertain about becoming his wife get out of the relationship now. The church his church just wants to see him married because you know the saying it is good for a pastor to have a wife. I suggest you get out pray and if it is meant to be what God has for you is for you. I will be praying my friend!!!

The bible says "be anxious for nothing!

I am a single female Pastor in Northern California.  It's very heard to find someone who really loves God and is faithful to the work.  However, I would never allow myself to be rushed into anything.

Take your time.   Would love an update.......

~God may be shifiting you into a demension you don't know, but you are required/called to fill the man of God's cup.  Take it as an honor and serve your man of God.  Quickly decided through prayer/mediation and really hear what thus saith the Lord.  Take his anointing and walk his ministry as his left had girl, in the holy spirit.  If he needs his water, a certain bible, to listen, interceeded ( for him and the church). Find your place and walk in it.  This is the time you and him should be cuddling and getting to know eachother.  There is a difference between bible talk with your man of God verses pillow talk.  Learn to do both, and be his wife, his friend, his other church.  (lol) Amen! Woman of God , God may have elevated you to a place you never even saw yourself going  And if you can't answer the call/ or can't fit the shoe, don't destroy a man of God that may be thinking differently.  Again, get in the presence of God, and allow God to show you exactly what the Man of God is needing and what role you play in that.  Walk in your anointing that will complement his anointing. Praying for you, and with you. 

Evangelist P~

PLEASE PRAY ABOUT WOG...I RECENTLY WAS DATING A PASTOR AND I'M ACTUALLY WRITING A BOOK ON IT...

@prophetess Williams please let me know when your book comes out

Fast and Pray and listen to no-one. Clear all your thoughts so that you can here the Holy Spirit when it speaks to you. Then make your decision. But when you make that decision make sure it is something that you can live with. You've probably knew all along. 

It's funny how we search for love and sometimes love isn't enough. We search for friendship, etc and sometimes it isn't enough.  I have been placed in the same position before. Though he was a Man of God just as I prayed for he wasn't the Man of God for me and I respected him as he did me and I wasn't about to toy with his emotions. We are good friends and often call on one another for advice and to do things, in a word we are better off friends. I am still hoping that a True Spiritual man will find me be it a loyal servant of God, Preacher, Minister, Elder, Deacon etc. I will get him and I will  continue to speak it in existence for him to find me. But until then, and after I will continue on my path to serve the Lord as it is my desire to be a women of Proverbs.  

You state, "He isn't my ideal physically attractive man but I'm attracted to his annointing."  The anointing is assigned by God for a specific purpose.  If you are attracted to a pastor's anointing you are most likely attracted to the attention, fame, money and limelight.  You are most likely very attractive and possibly younger than the pastor.  You seem to have him wrapped around your finger. 

The bible speaks of beauty and there is nothing wrong with the physical attraction.  Usually we are attracted physically and then move on to develop a spiritual relationship.  The physical attraction is always looking for something more attractive.  It is only satisfied until it sees something more attractive.  The physical connection will loose attraction over time.  This is the reason why an older man will have a relationship with a younger woman.  There was never a spiritual relationship developed in the previous relationship.  We now move into a relationship built out of convenience.  The older unattractive pastor gets a younger looking attractive women in exchange for a share of the money power and fame.

Take away confusion and go to God in pray.

John14:14-15.

There is a time to pray (conventional sense) and there is a time to act upon his word in faith believing.  Many times people will pray when God has already answered through his Word. Now it's time to act with power and authority in the name of Jesus.  Many times we use prayer as a cop-out because we don't have the faith to act upon his Word.   Pray without ceasing meaning that I am in constant communication and meditation with God through his Word or by praying in the conventional sense.     

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service