We read about many preachers and their wives getting a divorce, even national bishops and evangelists who are on television. My question is, why is this happening? Is it something the wife is not doing? Are the men of God wanting their cake and eat it too? Is two big ministries in the family one too many? Is the wives who are also in ministry paying too much attention to their own ministry and not enough on their husbands. What makes the man of God have an affair? What makes the man and woman of God become distant? Please give me your opinion....

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down

There are lots of " men " who have been dumbed down by head strong ungodly women...
GB
i believe that the main reason is that to many people get married because of being pushed into marrige because of vthere position in the ministry,without first seeking god ,and getting to even know the person that they are getting involed with most couples don;t even work on building a foundation.and most people have never allowed god to heal them from past hurts are pain.before they try to go into a marrige.
Now I'm a witness to that!!! And even when men and women THINK they're healed and whole... once they get into a relationship ... all kinds of emotional triggers may start popping off. Why? It's just as you said, they didn't take the time to REALLY get to know one another. And most often we get it backwards... we meet and then we date. Like Creflo Dollar has been preaching lately... what happened to friendship. We skip that part all together and go straight to dating. Dating isn't friendship. You're not making a friend... your interviewing a mate LOL

Its sad... I hate it. If I knew what I knew now before I EVER got married... before I EVER went out on my first date.... man oh man... !!!
I watched Creflo Dollar this week during that being single and whole series. I knew that friendship was important in the beginning, but not as much as I do now. Creflo really opened my eyes.
To anyone who want to know what the bible say about marriage and woman in the ministry. You are invited to visit our website (www.apostolichop.org).

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Apostle Melvin & Noreda Prophetess Crawford

Marriage Counseling

YOUR MARRIAGE CAN WORK.

We have 18 years of being on our honeymoon, if we can do it, you can too.

God wants you to be happy in your marriage. Through God’s anointing over your marriage, your marriage can be restored. Is anything to hard for God? Your marriage might look messed up in your eyes, but in God’s eyes it can be restored. Let us help you restore your marriage through God’s power to resurrect your lives to be happy again.

http://www.sghm.faithweb.com
Contact Pastors Melvin and Noreda Crawford

773-957-5165

We are in Chicago IL

Call to find out about phone counseling
This is a good question no one really want to talk about. We as leader have forgotten one thing where is the the Fear God, and what will happen for disobeying of his Law and decrees. Moses made a mistake by his anger cause a get sin in miarriage and unforgiveness. It really hard to forgive for must man and woman. The world has hold on church now What !!! it is overtakening the mind of the believer. Here is the point, Repent and say this restore me O Lord. here the other Point

Bishop,Overseer, Pastor's Elder's, Stop letting the enemy of lust trip you up and allow the anointing and his glory in-ter.God gives grace and mercy everyday. the problem is spouse's is not connected to power. no power no glory. husband and wife that does not pray together, fast together,How can a marriage work unless one able to able to forgive.And not just your mouth but from the heart.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service