In the words of the world's greatest mass murder:

"Give me the music of a nation's youth and I will control that nation."

Adolf Hitler

Our children listen to all this music day in and day out. They fall asleep with the music playing in their ears every night. We as parents don't even know half the time what our kids are listen to. So why do you ask our children come to church and do nothing but sleep, talk and pass notes in church? Why is it so hard to get them into the service/message? The answer--there is a hidden god in their lives that is taking supreme rule over their lives--the spirit behind the music(music that takes the attention and praise off of God and onto man, gods, or the devil). If children worship and lend their members to the worship of false gods, they cannot get into the presence of Christ without being totally delivered. But that won't happen because the majority of the Pastors, Youth Ministers, Apostles, Bishop over the church are listening to it and bring it into the church themselves and calling it a new move of God. Don't you know that God does not share His Glory or His Praise with no one or thing and He will not connect with anything or anyone that is connected to the world, sin or false gods/idols (Isaiah 42:8; Exodus 20:3-5).

Besides, the Bible states that we as God's children [church] are to have no part of sin [the world] or pagan traditions. So why is the church bring hip hop or other pagan traditions [Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter (Ooooh! I just messed some of you all up with that one), etc.] into the church. 'Don't you know if God wanted the devils music in the church, He never would have kicked him out of heaven.' The church should be tired of letting the world get credit for the music in the church. Our excuse for allowing our children and us listening to this deception of the enemy is always, "It's just music", "I just listen to the beats not the words", "It doesn't hurt nothing." Well music can't be just music because it came from Lucifer [satan] and he's not a physical being--he's a spiritual one and there's a spiritual consequence for enjoying a spiritual being. So when you are singing and dancing to the music that the devil influenced people to write and sing he takes the credit of your worship (Romans 6:16). Why you ask? Because of his copyrighted material--the heart of an author always follows and stays attached to his works, in this case, music. Whoever created it takes the credit for it and their spirit is attached to it no matter what or who changes it (I Samuel 16:23).

* Copyright: To secure ownership. to protect an owner against unauthorized uses of his work. The legal right granted to an author to exclusive publication, production, sale or distribution of literary, musical, dramatic or artistic work.

Well what if we take out or change the words of the song? This would not work at all because of the copyright upon the song. That is just the law of the land period. So you see that the spirit of the author is till with the beat of the song. Why? Because the music is made to the words of the song not the other way around. This is why when you hear a beat of a song you know, you can automatically start singing the words to the song. So even if the words are changed your mind is still playing the original track to the music. Let's see how this goes with the Bible. Look at I Samuel 16:23:

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him."
(King James Translation)

Here we see that Saul, after all his rebellion against God, the Spirit of the Lord had departed from him and an evil spirit came upon him (I Samuel 16:14). So they called forth David so when this evil spirit would torment Saul, he would play his harp and the evil spirit would depart from King Saul (I Samuel 16:16,23). Now let's break this down for you. David didn't play a song with words in it to make Saul's evil spirit go away, he played an instrumental. So it wasn't the words in a song that refreshed Saul, it was the music [the beat]. Because David's heart was "PURE", God was able to use him to do what he [David] needed to do for Saul to get rid of the evil spirit at that moment that David played. So what are you saying? Just like an evil spirit can be played out--one can be played in as well. So why would God have anything to do with something that persecutes His people. So if it took drugs, sex, lies, murder, lust, envy, strife, etc. to make it... God doesn't won't no part of it (I Samuel 15:2-3,9,15,18-23).

The devil doesn't want the world--he already has them--he wants the church. What better way to do it but through the merging of hip hop[booty shaking music] and the Gospel into God's church.

Root: The part that serves as support of a plant. It draws minerals and water from the surrounding soil, and stores food to survive; A base or support; An essential part or element; the basic core; A primary source; an origin; A progenitor or ancestor from which a person , family or thing is descended from. The state of having or establishing an indigenous relationship with or a personal affinity for a particular culture, society, or environment: music with African roots; To become firmly established, settled, or entrenched; To come into existence; originate. To furnish a primary source or origin to.

Hip Hop is a way of governing your life. It has it's own culture and religion which is being taught it's Hip Hop Temples throughout the world. Therefore, it cannot be exploited as a Christian way of living. Because of it's origin and what it originally represented in it's earlier stages, we cannot embrace it as Christians. God does not embrace anything that has a corrupt origin. The very word "hip hop" was used by Afrika Bambaataa, the pioneer of the culture and professed Zulu Nation god, to describe the parties [booty shaking to the groove] that he would host in clubs across New York in the early 70's. Since then, he has developed a religion that rested upon the hip hop culture. The culture is not from God, therefore it should not be used by the people of God to describe anything of God! So how can we as believers hold on to this culture when it's origin is rooted in witchcraft (I Samuel 15:23) and voodoo? The negatives far out weigh the positive of the hip hop culture. Why do you think that God will embrace what the world has developed as a means of glorifying that which is carnal [flesh] and sin filled. I have given you three different translations of Romans 8:7 and I Corinthians 3:3 below concerning the sinful flesh [carnal].

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the mind controlled by the old nature is hostile to God, because it does not
submit itself to God's Torah - indeed, it cannot."
Romans 8:7 (The Complete Jewish Bible)

"Focusing on the self is the opposite of focusing on God. Anyone completely absorbed in self
ignores God, ends up thinking more about self than God. That person ignores
who God is and what he is doing."
Romans 8:7 (The Message Translation)

"For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God's laws,
and it never will."
Romans 8:7 (New Living Translation)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For you are still worldly! Isn't it obvious from all the jealousy and quarreling among you
that you are worldly and living by merely human standards?"
I Corinthians 3:3 (The Complete Jewish Bible)

"As long as you grab for what makes you feel good or makes you look important, are you
really much different than a babe at the breast, content only when everything's going your way?"
I Corinthians 3:3 (The Message Translation)

"For you are still controlled by your own sinful desires. You are jealous of one another and
quarrel with each other. Doesn't that prove you are controlled by your own desires?
You are acting like people who don't belong to the Lord."
I Corinthians 3:3 (New Living Translation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you ask why did he give us three translation of the same scripture? I don't want any confusion on what the Bible says about the carnal flesh and what it qualities goes with it. For it is important because this is exactly what Hip Hop produces in the world, as well as in our children. Hip Hop is self-gratification, self-worship and is like sexual sin... it is just plain selfish. Look at the artist that the hip hop culture has produced and than read the Scriptures above...get the point! Hip Hop culture is a wide range of musical titles including R&B, Rap, Electric, Neo-Soul.

So let's now look at one of the founders of this culture and where he got the idea from.

The Background of hip hop:

Kevin Donovan aka Afrika Bambaataa Aasim, [meaning affectionate leader], is one of the three main originators of break-beat deejaying and is known as the "Godfather" and "Grandfather" of the hip hop culture. He is responsible for spreading hip hop culture throughout the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Take notice of the two items in his hands (see page 3)}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hip Hop is the combination of the elements of Afrocentric, spiritual, and health-conscious teachings to his philosophy. He is also known as the historian on Hip Hop roots, which traces the culture back to the times of the "African Griots" (West African poets, praise singers, and wandering musicians). African Griots combines both poetic art and a defined occult power that listeners respect and fear.

Bambaataa, who was the warlord of the Bronx River projects street gang known as the "Black Spades" in the southeast Bronx. After about a year, he reformed the group, calling it the Zulu Nation (inspired by his wide studies on African history) in November 12, 1973. His Zulu Nation did not mess around and was known as the most feared all over the Bronx and the largest gang around in New York City. There theme song was the most famous "Planet Rock, Don't Stop" by Bambaataa. The Universal Zulu Nation has the world's oldest, largest, and most respected roots in the Hip Hop culture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Notice the symbol here) (Ankh, Pyramid, & the Snake) (What? Alpha & Omega)

More concerning these symbols on page 3
{Let's keep a eye on all the symbols in these pictures. They all symbolize the hip Hop Culture.}
Notice the symbol in this picture, does it look familiar for all you "Party Like A Rock Star" fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a pilgrimage to Africa, Bambaataa study with the Amazulus who believed that the black man is god and they are the supreme beings. He was to have been visited by a spirit ,which called itself "hip hop", gave him a message that they (the black man) were gods and the only person they really have to obey is themselves because if you are god, you make all the rules. Than this spirit told him how to get this message out to black America and that it would spread like wild fire to the world, making him the supreme god (Pharaoh of Hip Hop). Upon his return to America, he got together with the other three founders and told them about his spiritual visitor and the message it gave him. So they got together and put this message in the music as the spirit told them to do and named it after the spirit. This is how Bambatta's parties started being referred to as hip hop and so on the Sugar Hill Gang gave it's definition...Hip(booty/sexuality) Hop (shaking in a provocative manner to the music/ beat).

So here we have this message of anti-god, anti-Christ and rebellious message in the music and you're singing it all day and every day. Not knowing what you are really singing (the words behind the music), but the spirit behind the music knows exactly what you are truly saying. (Proverbs 18:21). Now how did hip hop take off so fast? In the 70's, mostly all they had was heavy metal, rock n role, and disco. Hip hop basically was the rebellious answer to disco. It said that I can do my own thing and not be govern by no one but my self. So on November 12, 1974, hip hop culture was born. Afrika Bambaataa, adopted the "ankh" and "all seeing eye/ third eye vision" to represent him and the Hip Hop culture.

*Ankh meaning 360 degrees, * Afrika Bambaataa's home, notice the Pharaoh image behind
god is man and woman. (more him and his throne like chair that he sits in. He is known as
on page 3) the Pharaoh/ the Amen Ra of the hip hop culture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a interview with Afiika Bambaataa (listed below), he states that the politicalness in hip hop was influenced by the teachings of the Nation of Islam. Now most of us all no what the Nation of Islam teachings and is about (no this isn't Malcolm X's new found nation, it;s the original one). They also asked him about todays hip hop roots which Bambaataa states, "How in the hell did we turn from 'gods' to dogs?". Here we see again that Bambaataa states that the hip hop culture is a group of gods. Now what does the Bible say about having other gods before The God? Lets see...Exodus 20:1-6 (see also: Deuteronomy 6:12-19; II Kings 17:33-41; Jeremiah 25:3-11; 35:12-15)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And God spoke all these words: 'I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of
the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol
in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not
bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the
children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.' "
Exodus 20:1-6 (New International Version)

The hip hop culture has been recognized by the United States as a culture within a culture. They have even started a hip hop congress currently with 29 chapters all over the globe. The hip hop church is known as "The Temple of Hip Hop" with KRS-ONE as the prophet and main speaker of hip hop. The Zulus have chapters on every continent but uses a different name in Africa where they are "O.Z's" or "Original Zulus". One of the statements to the culture of hip hop made by one of it's main founders, Afrikka Bambaataa is, "you must have and get understanding. Understanding when one fraws a picture in his or her mind to see all things clearly with the 'third eye vision(see p. 3)'."

Now let's look at some statements from Bambaataa's Universal Zulu Nation message to his hip hop culture citizens:

"We, the Universal Zulu Nation of Hip Hop are an organization and a universal nation for all people on this planet so called Earth, as well for alien life form of people in the universe, whether you're from Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Earth, etc. We the Zulu's are not foolish people to believe that we are the only life in the universe and that the creator, (Allah, Jehovah, Jah, Yahweh, God or which ever name you wish to call the Almighty One) is only limited to producing LIFE only on the planet so called Earth. And if you do believe we are the only ones in the universe, than we should just get rid of science and base everything on falsehood and not even search for truth."

"We as Zulu's of the Universal Zulu Nation of Hip Hop must always show respect to those who give us respect and must always be disciplined but always alert watching, observing, looking (seeing) with our "third eye vision" and always listening and analyzing."

Notice the continued reference to the "third eye vision." Make sure you pay close attention to that on page 3 of this series.

Now let's look at some of the Universal Zulu Nation's beliefs. Although there are a total of 15 listed on their website, we are going to look at only 6 of them (I have number them according to the website order):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence Krisna Parker aka "KRS-ONE" [originally Parker's graffiti tag, short for "Kris Number One". He began using it as his stage name and later devised a backronym for the name: "Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone."] has stated that hip hop is not rap! Rapping is style of conveying a message, like singing, humming, whistling, etc. Hip hop is a culture, or way of living and governing your life. There is also a style of music that is a part of the hip hop culture, but it's not just represented by rap.

Hip hop is a religion. It is a tool to point people to the their god, not the God of the Holy Bible. He teaches that the bible is irrelevant to the knowledge of his god. KRS-ONE and the Temple of Hip hop teaches that this culture was designed to give knowledge to self, or to show the Black man himself as god! He also teaches that we should accept hip hop drug of choice...marijuana

Lawrence Krisna Parker aka KRS-ONE,
The Prophet of Hip hop

Hip Hop produces youth with no fear. Youth with no purpose. Youth with no respect for authority. Youth with no parental guidance. Youth with no regards for their bodies, appearance, self-respect or futures. Hip hop drives every aspect of our youth's lives. They live it, breathe it, wear it and die for it. They [hip hop] call it being true to ones self. Hip hop has done what no other tool of the devil has been able to do at this level... it has influenced all races, all ages, and all low-income areas of America.

Here are a few things that are acceptable in the hip hop culture:

1. Prison is a good place. To be arrested and beat the rap makes you a hero.
2. Teen pregnancy is accepted as the norm.
3. Sex is good. Getting VD is not even frowned upon. Having multiple partners is okay.
4. Homosexuality and Bi Sexuality is normal and accepted.
5. Serving God and sin together is the norm.
6. God forgives sin, so it's okay to commit it.
7. Foul language and physical abuse is accepted.
8. Bad grades in school are okay.
9. Using drugs and drinking is accepted.
10. Murder is a good thing, if you deserve it.
11. Choosing a god other than Jesus Christ is okay.
12. Love is just a word.
13. Being a thug is cool. Looking like you just robbed a bank is the norm.
14. The white man is not fair and holds the black man down.
15. Church, The Bible, preachers, etc. are not needed. We can learn on our own.
16. XXX behavior is accepted and preached lyrically in the music.
17. Anything goes, as long as you are feeling it and being true to ones self.

Have we lost our minds to follow and bring this mess in to the Church of God and call it Holy!

"Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead,
fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you,
and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity,
God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you."
Romans 12:2 (The Message Translation)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music of the hip hop culture is the evangelical tool for spreading the spirit of hip hop abroad. The youth begin to show that spirit in the clothes they were--the sagging jeans, tight fitted tops and bottoms, gang related outfits, prison attire. These are the clothes that Hip hop influences our children to wear freely. What was once considered appropriate only for prostitutes and hardened criminals is now acceptable attire for our youth. Let's not leave out the marking of the body--Tattoos, piercings everywhere, strange hairstyles, gold teeth, vicious jewelry (dragons, dogs, snakes, etc.) and the crucifix are all products of the hip hop culture. The devil wants our children marked like Cain, to show their pledge of allegiance to rebellion and self-gratification. Mentally hip hop causes youth to be rebellious to the core and to use foul language in public, commit very strong sexual acts with other youth and to feel they have nothing to lose at all. Basically, it makes them give up on their "good" values and take on the negativity of the hip hop culture.

Let's remember...every good idea to man is not a Godly idea! But hip hop doesn't care anyway because they teach that they are gods. So let's find out what some of these symbols mean and than we will continue on are journey of learning can hip hop be Holy! We will continue on page 3.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Through my research I found this interview of Bambaataa. Let's read some of his statements, I have put some very important statements concerning hip hop in bold and underlined them, so pay close attention to his words not mine.

Online with Afrika Bambaataa: By Davey D. Corner:

Over the years I've gotten to interview Africa Bambaatta on several occassions.. Its always insightful and a priviledge.. He, after all is one of the key people responsible for this 9 billion dollar a year industry.. Sadly he doesn't make a dime... But way back in the days.. 76-79...Bam was the man.. He was respected and feared.. Respected.. cause he was the Master Of Records.. He had beats for days.. He was innovative.. He preached pro-Blackness.. He was the first person I heard.. run a Malcolm X speech over a hip hop beat.. He was the first to provide a forum for break dancers.. He brought to the world... hip hop culture..

Back in the days Bam was also feared.. His Zulu Nation... weren't the peace loving organization they are now.. Back then... they were a gang.. Zulus did not mess around.. And no one messed around at a Bambaataa party...The history of Zulu Nation shows that they were originally members of the notorious Black Spades...which was one of NYC's largest and most feared gangs. Nowadays.. Zulu Nation is world wide.. and all about peace... although they still don't mess around..

Currently Bam spins on Hot 97 in NY.. and is getting ready to drop a cut with 95 South.. a Miami bass group... Its supposed to be a remake of his classic Planet Rock. As for this interview which was conducted in Dec of '91.. Please pay close attention to Bam's definition of hip hop.. He's best qualified.. A lot of people like to spread misinformation.. Bam doesn't.. But then again how could the inventor of hip hop... be off the mark?
Davey D..c 1995

Excerpts of this interview were taken from Davey D's Hip Hop Archives. This interview first appeared in the KMEL Beat Report of December 1991

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking to a living legend, Afrika Bambaataa, whose innovativeness and love for hip hop has permanently impacted pop culture. During our indepth 2 hour conversation, Bam gave some serious insight into rap music. He went into detail about the formation of his organization The Zulu Nation. He told how they were former gang members who reformed and channeled their energies into breakdancing. He told how the emergence of hip hop culture helped curtail gang violence in NY because it offered young people a viable activity

Bam also spoke about the inherent politicalness in hip hop. He told how the Nation Of Islam had influenced him and others during the 'old school' [1975-1980]. He also spoke about his activism. Bam had been one of the leaders in the Free James Brown movement. He was also the first hip hopper to do a song with Brown, "Peace Love & Unity' , hence acknowledging the Godfather of Soul's major influence. Bam was also heavily involved in the anti-apartheid struggle. In fact he did a number of songs and concerts over the years to help raise money and show support. Nowadays Bam travels all over the world spreading the good word of hip hop and trying to school young people the proper way to view and interpret this music and culture. Here are some highlights from our recent conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What has Bambaataa been doing as of late?

We just released an album, "The Decade Of Darkness 1990-2000". We released a track from the album called 'Get Up And Dance' which is a hip house -hi energy type of record... I've been traveling around the world for many years. Last year I had the Hip Hop Artists Against Apartheid record to help the ANC [African National Congress] raise some money. We gave a big concert in England and I brought Willie Mandella and a lot of the ANC members on stage to a large hip hop audience in London. I also did "Return To Planet Rock" which was a quick type record to raise money for the Ansar [Muslim sect] community...I've been traveling and opening up new ground for hip hop and funk in other countries...

With the release of the hip house style jam 'Get Up And Dance', a lot of folks would argue that what you did isn't really 'hip hop'. As a pioneer and Godfather of this genre of music how do you define hip hop?

Bam: Well hip hop is basically the whole culture of the movement. There's the rap which is a form of hip hop culture. It could be breakdancing, freestyle dancing or whatever type of dancing that's happening now in the Black, Hispanic and White community. It's also the djs and rappers and their dress codes. That is hip hop, meaning the whole culture. Now if you're talking rap music..in rap the music itself is colorless. You can take music from any type of field like soul, funk, heavy metal, jazz, calypso and reggae. As long as it's funky and has that heavy beat and groove. You can take any part of it to make hip hop. Hip hop can deal with the past, the present and it can deal with the future. Now it's what a rapper puts on top of it that will make it a black thing or a white thing or a human thing or a universal thing...The music itself comes from all types of sound. When people are digging for that beat or groove they take from all fields of music. People will say hip hop just comes from soul or rock. It comes from all type of music, but it's based mainly around the toasting element of reggae. That's how rap came about.

What would not make a hip hop record? Do acts like Vanilla Ice, New Kids On The Block or Bell Biv Devoe qualify as hip hop?

Bam: They can be hip hop oriented. Vanilla Ice is still hip hop. He's a white rapper doing a form of rap music. His grooves and beats that he's using is still hip hop music. It's a hard bass or funky drum beat or a groove that he's playing. Like he did 'Ice Ice Baby' which was taken from Queen. The bassline and the beats are still a form of hip hop. Bell Biv Devoe is a form of singing style hip hop. They use hip hop grooves and beats to get their R&B stuff over. It's not a straight hip hop type of group. You have different brands of hip hop. You have hardcore, commercial type of hip hop, you have the electro sound like the 'Planet Rock' sound... A lot of the fans get mixed up because they think of hip hop as being just hardcore or certain beats per minute which it's not. You have high tempo in hip hop and you have low tempo hip hop. You have soft, mellow,and love type hip hop...Hip hop has gone through different stages as it's progressed throughout the years. Some people get across messages. Other people talk about love. Some people talk about what's happening in the Black or Hispanic community. or world problems. Rap is incorporated into songs. For example Gladys Knight might have a little rap section. As would groups like StarpointMidnight Star. or

As an ambassador of hip hop, you've traveled all over the world. How is hip hop being received in other places?

There's hip hop all over..in France, England, Germany, and the south and western part of Africa. There's also hip hop in little parts of Northern Africa. I was recently in Morocco where I heard hip hop. I feel there's a plot to destroy it. world wide.. That's why they're trying to push house music in a lot of clubs or make it look like hip hop is not selling on a mass appeal...The music is directed to a hardcore audience and it is saying something. That's the main thing that makes everyone scared. A lot of rap artists are the most vocal people who'll speak whatever is on their mind, from any angle or culture that they want to speak upon...Other people from other countries hear this and although they might not know English, they take the time to study it. You'll be surprised at how many people have just learned how to speak English from just listening to rap records. They start repeating the words and then they start to get the feeling of what you're talking about. They start putting it to how they're living from country to country and the problems that they're going through. This is music for the young adults and the youth. that's speaking upon the government, the community, whites or blacks. Hip hop can deal with all types of subjects, in addition to peace, unity or 'love you baby-I wanna get down tonight'. It's the fact that the message in rap telling it like it is what's really grabbing hold of young adults throughout the world.

As a youth growing up in the Bronx, I first noticed the emergence of hip hop culture in 1975. What was the climate like back then that inspired people to move in that direction?

It was motivating. It was something new and people were tired of disco at the time. The hip hop at that time came on strong because at that time they [music industry] were trying to shove disco down our throats. Everybody was into it for the first year or two and then they got tired of it. Also New York itself was losing the funk. Back in the early 70s there existed a heavy funk sound. Parliament would come to town and pack Madison Square Garden. Sly & the Family Stone would come in and pack the Garden as did James Brown. Some of the NY radio stations weren't into Sly and James anymore. You stop hearing those hard beats on those records coming through the radio. You stop hearing the soul music of James Brown. All you heard was disco, disco and disco. Hip hop was a rebellious answer to disco.

Also at that time with rock music and heavy metal came the punk rock and new wave which was a rebellious answer to what was supposed to be pop. With both musical styles starting to come up they played a significant role. That's how come so many whites started getting into hip hop. Everybody thinks this is a new thing with Vanilla Ice and the Beastie Boys. It was the punk rockers and new wavers that were the first of all white people to accept this music. They were bringing me down to the punk rock clubs to mix. You used to see punk rockers come up to jam at the hardcore black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

Hip Hop is known for it's different symbols, which range from jewelry, hand signs, grestures and more. But where did these symbols come from and what do they mean. We have already established that the roots of hip hop lye deep within witchcraft (voodoo). All though plenty will argue that they have nothing in common but they all have demonic roots and worship. Manly P. Hall was one of the most influential occultists of the last century. He was recognized as a leading figure in the quest for mystical knowledge, and is considered one of the greatest Freemasons of the last one hundred years. Let's see what some had to say about the language of symbols:

"Symbols are oracular forms--mysterious patterns creating vortices in the substances of the invisible
world. They are centers of a mighty force, figures pregnant with an awful power, which, when
properly fashioned, loose fiery whirlwinds upon the earth."
-- Manly P. Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 356

"Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries...By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to
each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language...In a single figure a
symbol may both reveal and conceal, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable."
-- Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. 20.

"The crucial question, of course, is what kind of meaning is being conferred by the use of certain symbols-
what stands to be gained, what lost, and by whom."
-- Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln, The Messianic Legacyu, p. 136

According to the Concise Oxford Dictionary, "symbol" can be defined as "a mark or character taken as the conventional signof some object, idea, function, or process." We as people, no longer recognize their spiritual significance. However, just because the average person no longer knows the meaning of occult symbols, it in no way negates their significance. The fact remains that these symbols have never lost their meaning, and occultists today still recognize their power and influence.
With that said, let's take a look at some of the symbols that the hip hop culture have adopted from the beginning.

WARNING: Operation Battlefield of America's Redemption is out to expose the devil and save souls for his grasp. To do this we must be XXXX-rated in our material of unadulterated materials. I have left off some of the links to the information because of the graphics on those pages. However, if you would like to study for yourself contact me and I will send you those links. All children under the age of 18 must have parental permission. This means that your parents must contact me in your behalf and yes this will be verified first.

I pray in the Name of Jesus, for all who reads and views this material that you are covered and shielded by the Blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour! Watch, Protect, and Shield from all demonic forces. We cancel the attack and retaliation of the enemy now in the Mighty Name of Jesus. We bind up every plan and assignment of the devil now and lose peace of mind, love, and the host of Angels to shield, fight, and protect all who enters this site. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, it is DONE AND IT IS FINISHED...AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

"Wherefore come out from among them, and by ye separate, saith the Lord,
and touch not the unclean thing: and I will receive you,"
II Corinthians 6:17 (King James Version)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay for all you "Party Like A Rock Star" fans, who don't know what it means, just thinks it sounds good:

2. horned god/ horned hand: The horned god represents the horned god of witchcraft, "pan" or "cernunnos" and is made by the right hand. The horned hand is a sign of recognition between those in the occult and is made by the left hand. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. It is called the mano cornuto, the horned hand, with index finger and pinkie raised proudly as the sign of the beast, ready for an unholy wave to your favorite demon king. The Horns of Cernunnos. The woolly Goat of Mendes. And the edifice of Scaccia Scalogna, source of the ancient code to defeat the ?evil eye? and its power to wilt the fruit on trees and the mojo of men. It had been his for centuries, used with conviction just in the last generation by Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey himself. To Wiccans, the raised fingers were like antenna to receive a jolt from the mighty and mysterious Goddess. The deaf signal (i.e., a hand sign with the thumb extended) is sign language for 'I love you.' The inventor of the deaf hand sign, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist as mentioned earlier. Helen Blavatsky, who founded The Theosophical Society, was a devout Satan worshipper who said...

"Lucifer represents... Life... Thought... Progress... Civilization... Liberty... Independence... Lucifer is the Logos... the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

If you think Miss Keller's hand sign is just a coincidence, then you are truly gullible. If you were deaf, and wanted to develop a hand sign to tell someone that you love them, what would it be? A hand over the heart would be reasonable. There is no way that any reasonable person would develop the hand sign that Keller invented, paralleling an existing hand salute to Satan. It is abundantly clear to see that Keller's hand sign praises the Devil.
There is a definite spirit invoked in rock music, secular or Christian - and it's NOT the Holy Spirit! And many times, people involved in rock music get "caught up in this unholy spirit"!

Anton LaVey, leader and founder of the Church of Satan.

Above: Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and author of The Satanic Bible, displaying the "Horned Hand" (also called the "satanic salute" and Il Cornuto) with his left hand, on the back cover of The Satanic Bible.

A Satanic Ritual

Above: (Satanists making the "Satanic salute" to an altar displaying the Goat of Mendes or Baphomet, to acknowledge their allegiance to Satan, during a Satanic ritual.)

"The Goat of Mendez is the god of the witches. (Mendez is another spelling of Mendes, a city of ancient Egypt where fertility worship - Baal worship -- was practiced). Masons admit readily that Baphomet is a pagan fertility god and, more importantly, that Freemasonry is a fertility cult religion. At any rate, this mockery of Jesus is a satanic symbol and figures prominently in Satan worship."-Kerr Cuhulain (Occult author, police investigator, and friend of witches).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This brings us to our next and finally symbol on this page... the goat of mendez also known as "baphomet" and "star of mendes". It is also represented by the 5 point petagram or the inverted pentagram.

I know you didn't know that all this was involved in the roots of the hip hop culture that you want to bring into the Church of God. The Bible tells us in Hosea 4:6:
"My people are destroyed F17 for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children."
Hosea 4:6 (King James Version)

We need to keep in mind that our battle is not against flesh and blood, although flesh and blood are used by the forces of evil. But our ultimate battle is against the spiritual principalities of lucifer's dark army.

For more info see https://www.newlife8.org/Hip_Hop_Truths_3.html

Views: 564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We must understand that Music is a universal language. Every culture has some form of music that they can relate with. It depends on what type of message the Gospel Rap artist is trying to convey. I produced a song called Pump them Hands Up, it evolved when I would conduct motivational speaking engagements to hype the crowd up. However, I used Pump Them Hands Up and Street Corner Hustla to send out a message with a twist to grab the attention of the Youth. With my music I used it as a drama and music ministry. I have been involved in music from elementary school, college and to adult hood. We have to utilize our gifts and talents to spread the gospel to a dying world. Formalized Religion is not going to do it. We have to be as wise as a serpent, but as gentle as a dove.

“What’s a man to gain the world and lose his own soul so cold, hmm bound by the strong hold.” Quote from Pump Them Hand Up 2000. We have to understand that in this day and age in order to win souls and catch different types of fish one must use various types of bate. (Latula, 2009)
How many types did Jesus use?
funny how peoplewant to use everything to further Yah's movement instead of Yahweh. you have to rap it or perform it, the Apostle Paul, asks how shall they hear with out a preacher. not a rapper, worldly people running the show, is the problem, because there are no hymnals in the pews anymore, so i guess the 14th apostle can take over.

simply put no my brethren we should not be rapping in the house of our Father, try this, the world isn't singing about the goodness of God, so why should we be hip hopping all over the sanctuary, let us take the Church to the World and not let them bring the world to the Church...........

No one at the hip hop conventions /concerts is hollering halllelua, yet we want to get crunk for Jesus. it is not a good thing,
cannot see video at this time..........
"Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do younotknow yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? Unless indeed you are disqualified." 2 Cor.13:5)

Amen ...What a powerful video. Really its the Word and nuffin' but the Word. We all should be examining ourselves to even determine to see if we are even walking in the faith. This highly seductive and sexy way of drawing people to their churches is nothing short of perversion on the highest order. How can one balance on one hand the sacred and Holy Word of God and on the other hold lasciviousness and out of control depravity of the worse kind and expect to enter into eternal rest with a just and holy God? Why are we mixing the two and justifying it?

This new gospel has spawned a generation of professing Christians whose behavior often is indistinguishable from the rebellion of the unregenerate. The church's witness to the world has been sacrificed on the altar of cheap grace. Shocking forms of open immorality have become commonplace among profession Christians. And why not? The promise of eternal life without surrender to divine authority feeds the wretchedness of the unregenerate heart. Enthusiastic converts to this new gosple believe their behavior has no relationship to their spiritual status, even if they continue wantonly in the grossest kinds of sin and expressions of human depravity.

It now appears that the church of our generation will be remembered chiefly for a series of hideous scandals that uncovered the rankest exhibitions of depravity that was mentioned and demonstrated in this video, in the lives of some highly visible televangelists. Most troubling of all is the painful consciousness that most Christians view these people as insiders, not as wolves and false shepherds who have crept and snaked in among the flock. Why should we assume that peole who live in an unbroken patttern of adultery, fornication, homosexuality, deceit, and every conceivable kind of flagrant excess are truly born again! I've been in some churches here in the Bible belt of Florida who have surrendered to the machinations of the world's system, have allowed aids workers to convince them that they should allow them to hand out condoms right in the church sanctuary. I thought my Bible tells me to "flee fornication". But they say, "If you can't flee from fornication, we will help you in your fornicaiton". And we wonder why our children are more confused of the mixed messages they are receiving mainly from us who claim to be born again. Where does it say you can "safely sin"??

Isa 55:7 "let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto Jehovah, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon"

I for one don't want to go to a church to be entertained. I go to be uncomfortable. To be uncomfortable in my sin and for my flesh to be uncomfortable as the Word of God penetrates my core and what I thought was right due to the seduction of the world's lure through my own imagination as it seeks to stir the lust of my flesh and eyes and the pride of life as God's Word like a surgeon does a lazor-like strike to cut out the infirmity that lies in my decietful and dark heart. Thought we are called to kill this flesh not to stimulate its desires.
We must as Children of God learn our roots, the Father of Music was Jubal :

Gen 4:21Jubal, he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Music is NOT a sin, neither is different genres of it. We all have a melody in our hearts,

Eph. 5:19
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

The history of Hip Hop,Reciting A Poem, is older than any of us suspect.

The roots of hip hop are found in African American and West African music. The griots of West Africa are a group of traveling singers and poets, whose vocal style is similar to that of rappers and who are part of an oral tradition dating back hundreds of years. These griots spoke and kept their family lineages alive,, it was through them that Alex Haley, the author of Roots, found the name of his ancient relative Kunta Kinte. We see this style of speaking from the pulpit to talk shows and here on this site.

Amen, to music is a universal language, even the angels sing, and NONE of us know the beat that they move to.

IT IS THE MESSAGE IN THE MUSIC THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

These young ones today will not understand "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" they are not in slavery, and we need to stop looking back at Egypt and let go of the slavery songs.
Yes, you are right! Music does go way back. All the way back to when Lucifer got kicked out! I don't know where you get your info from but the griots where also witch doctors who used black magic. It's amazing how people feel that Jesus is not enough to reach our youth any longer. So we go to using the devil's devices that he has polluted, brought them into the church and want to call them holy.

Well as one man of God said before... what's next? A holy prostitute to reach the women and men prostitutes on the streets. A holy crack dealer that sells crack to reach the lost crack heads. A holy fornicator that commits fornication to witness to the fornicator. A holy murderer that witness to other killers. Come on people get real!

If it's alright to shake my booty in the church house, why do I have to leave the clubs? If I can here all the latest hip hop songs in the church, why do I have to leave the concerts?

Yes, the children of this world is in slavery madam, it's the slavery of sin. Do we even study our word anymore!

Romans 6:16-23 RSV:
Do you not know that if you yield yourselves to any one as obedient slaves,
you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death,
or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?
But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become
obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed,
and,having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.
I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations.
For just as you once yielded your members to impurity and to greater
and greater iniquity, so now yield your members to righteousness for sanctification.
When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed?
The end of those things is death.
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God,
the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It's time for the people of God to stop being ignorant and stop trying to satisfy their flesh, while calling it holy and praising the Lord! It's time for the blind to stop leading the blind!

Why do our children today not move to the word of God any longer! It's the parents of the generation to fault. How many parents have taught their children the word of God as He commanded! How many of us have set down and taught our children the Ten Commandments of God. Most children don't even know what the Ten Commandments are. How many times have we sat down at night before our children lye down to sleep and read the Bible to them?

Deuteronomy 4:9-10:
"Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things
which thine eyes have seen , and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life:
but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons; Specially the day that thou stoodest before
the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together ,
and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they
shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children."

Deuteronomy 6:1 KJV
Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

Deuteronomy 6:7 KJV
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down , and when thou risest up .

Deuteronomy 11:19 KJV
And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up .

We are quick to pick up, read, and teach "the disney books", "the fairy tales", "Santa Claus", etc.

When did the Word of God stop being enough!

We teach them all the new dances and laugh when they're doing them! We have 2 year olds dropping it like it's hot and doing all the new dances but no nothing of God, 6+2=, or how to spell simple grammar words. But can tell you every word of the latest hip hop song/rap/r&b album.

Wake up people! We call ourselves the chosen and elect of God but want to write our own rules and laws to abide by. How many times must we say... "It's not about what we want but what God wants", "It's not about our will but His will"

Proverbs 14:12 KJV
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 15:19 KJV
The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain .

Proverbs 16:25 KJV
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 19:3 KJV
The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the LORD.

The message has nothing to do with the music or that makes the difference. Every word we speak has a spiritual consequence... rather it be good or bad! And where it originates from doesn't matter, it's the spirit behind the scene, is what matters not what we meant it to be.

You can kill someone because they ask you to do it but it's still murder anyway you look at it. You can steal food because you're hungry but it is still stealing.
So you see just because it may seem right to self doesn't mean that it is right at all!

Matthew 23:27 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited
sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's
bones, and of all uncleanness.

Luke 11:44 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear
not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

It's a trick of the devil when we say in our hearts that Jesus is not enough anymore but we need something new to draw in the people. It's not about the people anymore... it's about satisfying your own flesh and pleasing others!

IT'S PAST TIME TO KILL SELF AND LET GOD RISE UP FROM WITHIN AND COME TO THE FRONT!

We even took it as far as to say, "The prophet is moved by the music!" Where in the Bible do we see any of God's Prophets waiting on the music player before they gave what thus sayeth the Lord? Where is that even wrote in the Bible?

People wake up and stop being ignorant!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE CHILDREN DO NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE WE FAILED TO TEACH THEM THE ORDINANCES OF GOD AND HAVE TAUGHT THEM MAN'S ORDINANCES INSTEAD!
Brother Sanders,
All I can say is amen, You have said it all. It is what it is. The truth.
I totally agree! Hallelujah it's about time for the real people of God to stand up for righteousness. And stop compromising for the sake of membership- For the bible does not say there are many ways to enter into heaven -using carnal tactics and calling them spiritual. Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. I thank God for songs of adoration and praise. Songs that reminds me how He has brought me out, and were He's bringing me to. I don't need songs that's going to bring me back down memory lane. That's bondage. God has given us a new song from a renewed heart for His songs of praise. Lastly I would like to leave this scripture in Isaiah. 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Ignorance means not having knowledge of a thing,

All Griots were not witch doctors, all tribes in Africa were not voodoo and hoodoo and their children did not play with monkeys.

The BOTTOM LINE IF IT CONVICTS YOU, FLEE!

HOWEVER MY SON, MY BIBLE STATES ALSO THAT EACH PERSON HAS TO WORK OUT THEIR OWN SOUL SALVATION.

It time to wake up and minister a more meatier meal, than what genre of music one listens to. It's walking on water time
The only way you every going to walk on water, is to first get rid of the flesh. Kill it dead! And let's keep the racis remarks to ourselves, please and stick to the subject at hand if you wish to comment on my page.

When you get to your Gethsemane experience, and kill your flesh, submit to His will and not our own... then will we be able to walk on water, raise the dead, truly heal the sick, etc.

But you are right on one issue you said, "If it convicts..."

All I have to say is this... "There is a spiritual consequence for everything we do and we will be held accountable for all once God has sent warning but yet we all reject it! For we don't reject the messenger but the one who sent the message!"

God Bless you all!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service