Enough is enough to the rogue Pastors and leaders of God's house

God is tired of all this foolishness and crazness in the house of God. God is not sleep and has held and will hold you accountable to him. In the spirit half of theses rogue pastors have no business being pastors. They have called and chosen themselves to run God's house. If a person have the gift of prophecy does not mean him or her is a prophet. The bible says we know in part and prophecy in part.Rogue pastors don't even have alter call and the name of jesus only comes at offering time. Rogue pastors are concerned with there hair,suit,dress,hat,and if everybody can see them. just because your mother or daddy is don't mean that God has called you. If you questions how you were called you were not called. Rogue pastors charge there members for classes in the church. DAH.. A pastor job is to teach the church with out charge[walk with me please]. Rogue pastors will not give oppertunity to associate minister,only there spoues,friends and loved ones. God is watching you and his eyes are burning hot. Rogue pastors preach prosparity,seed sowing,and name it and claim it EVERY SUNDAY.yes it's bible but every sunday. A pastor job is to lead the lost to Christ. a pastor job is to nourish one in the bible not in how to get rich in seven days. Rogue pastors preach and teach philosophy, when they should be teaching the doctrine of Jesus the Christ. Rogue Pastors are ALL about large numbers,being lifted up and exalted by men woman,boy,or girl. Rogue pastors, when was the last time you visted the sick and shut in, when was the last time you gave of your treasure to another. Rogue pastors are caught in form or fashion hat so big you can't preach for it will cover your face. Rogue pastors are always looking for something new in the bible ,The gospel is the same yesterday,today,and forever more. Rogue pastors stop telling that lie you don't have nothing to preach . The bible has 66books,thousands of verses and hundreds of stories. Rogue pastors perhaps if you read the bible more. I feel in my spirit a number without number may end up in hell because of the foolishness of rogue pastors. If the shoe fits wear it, if you don't like what i have said. I DARE YOU TO TAKE TO ME TO FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST . The eyes of God are watching you....

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually God hates the sinner and the sin...man made the love the sinner hate the sin thing not God...
If God hates the sinner then you and I are included in God's wrath of hate.[ Because the bible says that God hates sin] The bible says a man who says he sins not ,is a liar and the truth is not in him. Christ jesus came to save man .
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Yes..he that says they know God...and are not born again is a Liar...we only know God or are known of God through salvation...Jesus made it plain all that the father gives me are mine...
GB
Well, lets see what God says?

Psalm 5:5
The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.

Psalm 45:7 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows.

As we can clearly see here God hates thoes who are not his elect...and loves his elect...thats why they are his elect..
GB

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service