God's best to in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
It is with great anticipation that I write. My word is to the body. I have been in Ezra 8:21 about two months because the Lord told me to go there. So here is the word.

In Ezra we find Ezra with a perplexing situation here by the river Ahava that we learn that here that a mandate has went out for Ezra to crawl over in the HOly Ghost and find out what God is saying about him and his family, and the mission that God has given him.
So here it is as God ga ve it to me. He spoke and said that i am God alone!! IU want you to do as Ezra did.
1.Proclaim a fast.2. Afflict yourself before our God. 3. Seek of him. 4. A Right way for us 5. For vour little ones 6. For all our substance
I decree that This is what God is saying to the church. This river Ahava is still a spiritual place, where God gives you the supernatural ability to get It or loose it.
God gave me to fast for eight day for this why 8? Becasue he said that he started the world over with eight people. Pray this for 8 days over 8 dollars and then release it God is getting ready to excel you
At the end of eight days release the eight dollars but don't hold it it is going t cause a winfall in the babylonian system. And bring you a miraclel from the Lordfr your household
4. A

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a perfect example of Sunday Christian Doctrine. How are you suppose to get understanding through one scripture?
Dear Hezekiah:
Please except my apology. I am so sorry that you could not find the God of the universe our savior in Ezra 8:21. PLease pray for my mind to be expanded as your is. I was under the impression that we could find God in any scrpiture that was in His word. In John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Sorry thats just one scripture! So lets go on! 2.. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him not anything made that was made. 4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
I pray that when men are not perfect when our understanding is limited and some of us have learned to expound more dilligently on the scipture that we will wait by the river Ahava to the rest of us catch up with thou whom seemed to be so advanced in learning.
AS for Sunday morning christainty I believe that God is the God of the Sabbath and that everyday is his day to bring revelation to us.
So may the God of all peace bless you and keep you with His grace and love you and I as we are all lacking in some area!
Be Blessed!
Be Multipled!
Be Increased!
In Jesus Name!
Shalom!
Brother Spivey,

Maybe this is a personal command from God JUST for you.
If it does not contradict living right before God - then knock yourself out.
Be blessed
Oh my dear Brother Hezekiah:
That's Sister Spivey;
What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose His Soul? It is for me! It is for anyone who can receive. May the God of all peace rest in thy bosom, as God's spirit is gentle and meek, and humble.
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? One scripture. Living right is the first requirement to seeking of Him. In that He is holy!

Be Blessed Man of God

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service