Greetings, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Do you operate in the gifts of the fivefold ministry and tired of not being accepted come check us out. Are you young and lack support, training and opportunity come check us out. Are you tired of the same old same old and want to be apart of a progressive and effective Fellowship come check us out. Are you tired of giving and not being appreciated or getting a worthy return come check us out. Are you a women in ministry and tired of not being accepted come check us out. We welcome ALL of GOD's children no matter the race, sex, or age. We are not a Fellowship that pimp the people of GOD. We do have a Covenant Partner Program in place that we encourage all to become involved in. Our goal is to "SERVE" the people of GOD starting with the leaders. So I personally invite you to consider becoming apart of a new growing Fellowship that is not just any Fellowship but a Fellowship unity together as one family helping and supporting one another.

Jrickettsministries@gmail.com

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apostle Jeremy Ricketts:

Greetings Well said and all is true. My name is Apostle Dudley Thibeaux Jr. I am living in Houston, Texas now in transition at this time. Seed Of Faith Evangelistic Outreach Ministry has been in operation since july 15, 2007

Seeking GOD where to go next please keep in prayer. I would like to know more about Covenant Partner Program I believe in networking. My email is latxpreach@yahoo.com may the LORD bless you and all. Also I have over 30 years of ministerial experience age is 61years old.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service