GOD IS WORKING

Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” Job 8:7 (KJV)

Job 8:7 "Though your beginning was insignificant, Yet your end will increase greatly”. (NASB)

Have you considered the drawing of an artist? It does not make any sense, meaning and looks so rough, that you cannot tell the true picture of the sketch until he finishes his drawing.

What about the road construction? Which takes some time to construct which before it is finally completed there’s something so interesting on the sign post with the inscription “Men At Work”

And God said to me “son a lot of my people are going through things right now in their life, wondering of the happenings going on around them that makes life looks so meaningless, without hope for the next
moment, their faith is lingering and they are just watching if am still a
father to them but “I am working out my plan for them”

I submit to you ladies and gentlemen, that though your beginning in life, ministry, job, family, business and finances was insignificant and small but your end should greatly increase.

God is not a magician, God is a miracle worker, you may not be where you expect to be today, see the things you expect to see but God is working out something better cause Now to Him
who is able to do far more
abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to
the power that works within us,
Eph 3:20

I hear God say to me that somebody’s destiny is about to make an expression, I feel a strong prophetic anointing in this place, it looks as if nothing is working for
you and around you but I see an invisible hand putting visible things to work
in your favor in the name of Jesus!!!

God is working, you can say this over and over to yourself, let the devil hear it and go to hell, let friends and neighbors hear it “God is working in my life” things
maybe rough and tough but I know “He is working”…… To Be Continued

Please, if this piece of article has blessed your life and you want to share with us or have us pray with you just feel free to contact us:

E-mail:       livingprophet2000@yahoo.com

Phone:       +2348039519857, +23407028580965

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I receive that. Word.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service