Strategic Planning Workshop 2011

You are Invited!!!

As a business and ministry development consultant, I often speak with leaders about the value of having a simple strategic plan that aligns people and processes to achieve shared goals.

Sounds like common sense, right? Doesn't every organization have one? No, and it got me thinking about why some companies and nonprofits do not have one. So we decided to host this Workshop help motivate, empower businesses, churches and other non-profits to Plan, Plan, Plan.  

I think misperceptions about what is involved in creating a practical and effective strategic plan can create false barriers to undertaking the process. To many businesses and ministries develop a business plan, but have no strategic plan of action for each year in operation.  Business plans are a road map and all business should have one. Sometimes, situations change like the economy will detour the business or industry that the business is in.  Staff, new changes in business practices will also make some business go of course.  A strategic plan will help with those detours and changes.

Workshop Topics

1. Vision 
  2. Mission
  3. Core Values
  4. Strategic Areas of Focus 
  5. Strategic Goals
  6. Action Plans
Admission is only $20 
Includes Light lunch, class materials and limited membership to Biz help 101.
Presented By Dr. Brian Cochran 
To Purchase Tickets Click Here

Views: 8

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service