I now understand more and more about this so-call world of "Hip-Hop". I understand now why "Hip-Hop"has really no place in our churches and yet it's slowly creeping in our church doors. After hearing all of this, I will stand behind fellow clergy members by NOT allowing "Hip-Hop" into our churches.

Pastors,Ministers and Church Leaders, would you allow "Hip-Hop" in your churches? Is this a way in keeping our youth in church? I am interested in all feedback concerning this issue.

Views: 3535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Music was made for the worship and praise of our God. we must not lose the main reason to sing and dance in the first place. Any music being used to praise and worship God is God's music, When the saints start to fight and exchange wits about what music is acceptable then it shows where their heart truly is..and its not on worshiping our Lord..It has become self centered and prideful..The churches who wont allow hip hop and or the youth..really dont have to worry, because the youth dont want to come to your church anyways..because you are too closed minded, prideful, judgemental and in bondage!!!

Mrs Grey brings up the greatest point She writes:Music was made for the worship and praise of our God.

She could have erupted the flow of EGOism right there...However out of the lips of truth come this...

"It has become self centered and prideful.."~"(and the Finale')..really don't have to worry, because the youth don't want to come to your church anyways..because you are too closed minded, ...prideful,... judgmental..(see Yesayahu /Isaiah 58:v9) and in bondage!!!...

TO EGOism and not the higher degrees of the Ruach ha'kodosh/aka the ShekinahLife of our Creator...the level of Bestowal from one to another A place where WE are in recognition that WE are all one from the ONE
Shema Israel,... The L-rd our G-d is One

In the Book Eccl: 5: it states Not to say to the Messenger you have said this in Error"

Personally as I trust and believe that all this discourse comes from G-d/the Creator for Correction...and women are in the lives of men for "Correction and that a man of pious attitude occasionally listens to young wisdom..I think Mrs Grey hit this on the nail'...lol

Cheap oakley sunglasses outlet, We have been oakley outlet in wholesale fake oakley Sunglasses for 5 years,available to buy online, with free Next Day delivery.

do this site have a block you button? we dont want any fake oakleys!!  lol this is a site about God. this must be why Jesus destroyed the temple..all of this mess and junk in his holy place!

I hear you!

YEP, Sadly, some folks seem to lack the Historical linguistic and cultural aspects of the Beit Ha'Mikdash  ~ perhaps a review of the Temple times is in order, who led the Construction of them..and what the reason given for their destruction...
The Sages write that the Second Temple was destroyed "For Anger without a Cause"  ~ Basically Humanity angry at each other for no reason~.

Also it is written: 'Had the Romans known the value to the 70 nations,... They never would have destroyed it".

You might also note that Pompey walked into the Temple in CE:66 ..then proceeded to walk straight into the Holy of Holies ( the inner chamber) turn around and leave Unscathed!
That was when the Sages knew...How could Ha'Shem not judge them?
See Negative Commandment 74
A Non-Priest Serving in the Holy Temple

"And a stranger shall not come near to you"—Numbers 18:4.

It is forbidden for anyone not of the seed of Aaron [i.e. a non-priest] to serve in the Holy Temple.

Remember "There is none else besides Him"..there is only the Creator...and there is You'

thanks shekinahlife..i appreciate the knowledge..however I was referring to when the people set up markets inside of the church and Jesus became angry and destroyed them..for not keeping the temple holy but trying to make money inside of the temple.

Todah raba,...thank you very much:
It is a must in the Aramaic Hebrew culture to Tame the Yetzer harah (The evil inclination within)..before the Bar Mitzvah..at least hopefully.

I only mention that because a Yud, a Jew from the tribe of Judah would understand that uplifting Life is of the utmost importance ...even in the age of 25 AD / CE....So the description of Destruction may be a little more than deserved.  Just a thought...
Also the House of Shammai ( Temple Rulers ) were aligned with the Scacari ( Dagger Men) and the Sadducee who were installed by the highest bidder by Rome.
IMHO it would be easy to see Yeshua as part of the house of Rav. Hillel who was in opposition to the rulings of the Patriots...the richer level of the community)and reproving them in debate as WE see a few times.

Overturning the Seat of Doveed has interesting implications of Reprove against the House of Shammai.
If this is a  mode for something higher, like a kabbalistic  understanding, then Yeshua is speaking at a higher level of 'overturning  the tables' than WE see in this corporeal world and understanding.
.I am not thinking Yeshua was into Hip Hop as the highest form of worship in Judaism is STUDY,... but it may have happened..above all-enjoy your journey

Greetings in the name of God. Please i would be very grateful for any word of encouragement and prayers which is all i need now. I am going through much sufferings and pains. Thank you in anticipation for your kind words and prayers. You can reach me on (pamelasiak@yahoo.com). Thank you while i await your email. Gos bless

News Alert Check it out! Post, view hundreds of Christian events & community service activities & more at www.heypapipromotions.com see what all the talk is about! Free to sign up, join & fellowship! 

News Alert! Your One Stop Shop for Christian Entertainment Is Here!
Join The Hey Papi Promotions Network Today!

Join, post & view hundreds of faith-based activities including church, ministry events, bible studies, album release parties, praise & worship concert tours, business services, conference/expos, book signings, stage plays, charity/fund raising events, comedy shows, award ceremonies, festivals or any community service event etc!

I want my 10,000+ contact network & members to see your activities.

We want to keep you updated with all Christian, Faith-Based events & community service activities across the world!

Check out the New Online Features; New Members, New Events & Sponsors and much more... I call it the new Christian Facebook for events! See what all the talk is about!

A Christian Marketing and Promotions Company
Mr. Shawn Papi 540 friends
128 photos
101 Events
27 videos
8 discussions
28 blog posts
4 songs
I will love to have you as a member! Post/view church, business, ministry events or community service activities so my network can see. See what all the talk is about today! Sign up, join & wship
Members on The HEY PAPI PROMOTIONS Network !:
Fusion Dance…Fusion Dance Ensemble Renee R. Brid…Renee R. Bridgewater Gemma Lancast…Gemma Lancaster Ola JacksonOla Jackson Davessa K. Ma…Davessa K. Mathis
About The HEY PAPI PROMOTIONS Network !
Home of the DC Metropolitan Area's Premier Christian Promoter for social events & community service activities! JOIN, NETWORK & FELLOWSHIP WITH US!
The HEY PAPI PROMOTIONS Network ! 1656 members
4184 photos
62 videos
42 discussions
1931 Events
408 blog posts

- SPREADING THE GOSPEL THROUGH PROMOTIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT -

All I can say is as believers and ministers of the Gospel who are given the privilege of spreading the good news. We can NEVER get God's results using mans resources. If you are conforming to the world to try and win the world all the world sees is a worldy church and if they have to come to church they might as well go to one that is operating in the same darkness that they are. God is calling for us to be separate from the world (not people for we must win them) but from the standards of the world. Remember you are suppose to be in this world but not of it....you choose honor God or the standards of this world.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service