I now understand more and more about this so-call world of "Hip-Hop". I understand now why "Hip-Hop"has really no place in our churches and yet it's slowly creeping in our church doors. After hearing all of this, I will stand behind fellow clergy members by NOT allowing "Hip-Hop" into our churches.

Pastors,Ministers and Church Leaders, would you allow "Hip-Hop" in your churches? Is this a way in keeping our youth in church? I am interested in all feedback concerning this issue.

Views: 3564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now u see how watson try to put me down that not of the spirit at all smh. Anyway I'm not going to respond to that foolishness. We need to come together in Love not of hatred. We need to start encouraging not to bring down. And coming from a man who been in ministry for years he should know better and he should be more focus on coming together. I respect how he feel. I supposed to try to understand why he feel that way. That's my brother. But the style of Rap and the religion of hip-hop is to different things. The Generation is lost not because of the music alone it other aspect to that. The generation don't trust the word of God because if so called Christian is the only thing closes to Christ they see.They don't want to deal with such hypocrites
When you look at black communities Mr. Watson the time before hip-hop was created There was still drugs in the streets black killing blacks prostitution you name it. Nyc in Harlem was big on that. So what I'm saying Rev is that don't look at hip-hop as the main problem on the reason of misleading when we been mislead from day one sense we came to America. How you ever look at the reason why poverty level so high in black communities. Have you ever look at the school system in a black community compare to the suburbs. Have you ever look at funding in black communities how much the city taken away from us meaning recreational centers etc. And Im not defending Hip-Hop Movement

[Quote] Every single thing that a person sees or hears, is an instruction to him in his conduct in the service of G-d - Rabbi Israel Baal Shem Tov

CommieNaziSocialMarxism has crept into the global cartel of churches...considering there are 38,000 religions on the planet at this time...over 27,000 of them from the Harlot of Rome and her arrogant-protestant daughters all claiming to have the right moshiach---is it a surprise?

Sadly no..The real man Yeshua taught solidly from the Torah comprehension of the day the Zohar, Talmud and other various theologies from the huose of Hillel where the Essene came out from> No where can I find the Rabbi teaching Hip-hop.

Now if someone wants to explore the real reason of the Limbic /reptilian base to our humanity from which dance sprang from..then that may be an interesting historical-cultural-linguistic journey:

Where is "CommieNaziSocial Marxism" in the bible? That's why I am on this site as a Pitbull. If you dialogue wth Watson and some of these other crazies you had better have an alias in order to even respond and maintain a little dignity. In love. We are all a little crazy.
The heart of AMELEK is full of Tyranny which is essentially CommieNaziSocialMarxism" in a nutshell: enjoy your journey young man.
I would have said when Paul made a stand against fall doctrines at Athens against the philosphers and seminary students (professors). This encompasses all false doctrines being preached today.

My point is that the bible is unable to contain every little detail within a few pages. The bible says alot by what it does not say. This is where you need the Holy Spirit (Revelation). It might not say it like that but...

Shalom

Your TaNaKh /Bible does not read the same way mine does..iEG:In the beginning YHVH created..YHVH is the Essence that is within everything ; in you and me all the same> The Original Scrolls do not use the common word G-d..because G-d is not a thing-G-d is everything.

Simply WE are all one from the ONE!

Paul taught a form of Hellenism,... your Rabbi of choice Yeshua/Joshua taught from the Torah SEE Mattisyahu 5:v17-19 for confirmation).

Actually the Torah is complete when you read the supporting documents that go along with it. Torah/ Talmud/Zohar/ and then put everything back into historical.linguistic.and cultural perspective for accuracy.

Enjoy your study:

Great perspective .You want to hear Rabbi David Aaron teach how G-d is all around and ever-present.

The Rabbi as well teaches the roots of G-d's name.Enjoy/ Shalom Aleichem

Watson,

Where is your pathetic summation outlined in the bible. This is your own opinion of a want to be seminary professor, no anointing, no revelation, non-preaching book reading idiot. Has you I.Q. ever been tested. This is what happens when you can't get a secular education or degree, your seminary is useless rendering you useless to the Kingdom. You are the only nut on BPN who responds to every post because you don't have a real job. Nobody wants you because you are useless. BPN is the only place where you can force your teachings upon people. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring!
Watson,

You can not dialogue with anyone on BPN who is full of the Holy Spirit. I keep telling you that you have no anointing or spiritual discernment. Why can't you understand this concept? 1 Corinthians 2:14, "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned." You are not entitled to know the deep things or mysteries of God because you deny the power of the Holy Spirit working in the believer today. "Elementary my dear Watson."

Watson, 

Again your memory fails you.  You are getting to old for ministry.  It was Ladii Rai who mentioned the Jezebel Spirit.  Most people do not respond to you after they see that you are a littile cuckoo (meaning -  a slightly silly or crackbrained person).

A quick lesson on angels and demons (spirits).  There are thought to be nine celestial orders of Angels: Colossians 1:16 which we have identified.

1. Seraphim
2. Cherubim
3. Thrones
4. Dominions
5. Principalities
6. Powers
7. Virtues (Falsely Suggested)
8. Archangels
9. Guardian Angels (Suggested by the Catholic Church)

Angels possess a distinct identity

Both angels and demons are distinct persons with identities and personalities.  Each has a name, though we only know the names of a few.  Gabriel identifies himself as Gabriel, and God calls out to him addressing him as Gabriel (Daniel 8:16).  Jesus asks the demons inhabiting the man what their name is, they replied “Legion”.

Now with all of your natural cognitive ability you are unable to digest that the Jezebel Spirit is simply a name that man has given to identify the spirit that possessed Jezebel.  Possessed (meaning:: influenced or controlled by something (as an evil spirit, a passion).  I don't have the time to give you the characteristics right now.  There is also an Ahab Spirit that can also possess either a man or woman.

The bible does not give names to every known snake species which man has identified to date.  King Cobra, Rattlesnake, (Black) Mamba (any of several chiefly arboreal venomous green or black elapid snakes (genus Dendroaspis) of sub-Saharan Africa) etc.  I bet if a rattlesnake bites you that you would not tell the doctor that the name rattlesnake is not in the bible.

Neither does the bible give names to every spirit which man has identified to date.  The Jezebel Spirit is the demonic spirit that man has given a name that possessed and controlled Jezebel.  Why would God name all of the fallen angels or demonic spirits, do you know how many demons there are?

Now because you operate in the natural with no spiritual revelation you are unable to discern spirits in the natural or in the bible.  You can also entertain demonic spirits.

An example of an angel in the bible that you cannot identify with your limited congitive and natural intellectual aptitude would be the angel that stirred the water at the Pool of Bethesda.  This was a demonic angel.  To identify this demonic angel man could call it the "Bethesda Spirit".

Bethesda is the greek word meaning "house of mercy".  Now I told you before that the bible says alot by what it does not say.  All the bible says is that an angel stirred the water.  How do you know that the angel was a demonic angel? 

An angel that keeps people in bondage year after year is not an angel of God.  What is happening at the pool of Bethesda is a calculated demonic attack that consists of oppression, depression and possession.  By the way the biblical number 38 means "slavery" bondage. 

Finally you can look at John 5:13, "And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in [that] place."  This is saying that even Jesus got the "hell" away from that place because there were a multitude of spirits in that place.  Don't get hung up on the name Watson.  It is the behavior of the spirit that man is identifying that is contolling the person and the fruit..  Let me teach you man.  This is all "Elementary! my dear Watson."   

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service