I now understand more and more about this so-call world of "Hip-Hop". I understand now why "Hip-Hop"has really no place in our churches and yet it's slowly creeping in our church doors. After hearing all of this, I will stand behind fellow clergy members by NOT allowing "Hip-Hop" into our churches.

Pastors,Ministers and Church Leaders, would you allow "Hip-Hop" in your churches? Is this a way in keeping our youth in church? I am interested in all feedback concerning this issue.

Views: 3534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PS: Just like all religions are not acceptable to God: all music is not either

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

I dont believe in hip hop in the church, church is a place for worshipping God. How can you take what the world is doing a glorify God with it while your still living the opposite of what the music is about. I'm 28 and I know that a lot of people including my mother doesn't agree with the way I view things, but they didn't agree with everything Jesus did. Everything has it place and as a father in the faith I teach that we come to church to take the world out of us, not bring the world into the church. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service