Follow peace with all men, and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.

I see so many Apostolics falling from holiness standards. Whats wrong with Apostolics today? Isn't sin still sin? I see men with there pants to tight, pants falling off dragging the ground almost talking about the seat of there pants. I see women cutting there hair, wearing make-up, earrings, rings on every finger, Isn't sin still sin. Come out from among them and be ye seperate saith the Lord.

The Apostolics are no longer Apostolic - Why Not?

God Bless,
Pastor Carl Davis

Views: 552

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the Apostolics are still here, I truly believe that we are separated from the world for the following reasons:
1. Doctrine (The Oneness)
2. The ability to be relevant and help brothers and sisters who have come out of the world to grow in the Grace of God.
3. I believe every Pastor is striving to maintain appearance guidelines with Godly wisdom in their part of the vineyard.

My experience in Holiness has sometimes been painful because those that were saved for years wanted me to look like them; instead of giving me the opportunity to know what God wanted from. Therefore, I have learned to love the person and be the example of what God is to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service