CHRISTIANITY is the ministry of CARING or HUMANITARIAN services.
Whom should we care for?
The needy, helpless, poor, and all humanity.
Types of NEEDS:
1. Physiological or Physical Needs: e.g. clothes, shelther or house, food, etc.
2. Psychological or Emotional Needs: e.g. counseling, encouragement, sharing, etc.
3. Economic Needs: e.g. financial aids or free funds for innovation or business setup, low interest rates on loans, helping to employ the jobless etc.
4. Social Needs: e.g. excursions, recreational activities or sports and games, or fan fair, felloeship, music (praises and worship) etc.
5. Spiritual Needs: supporting each other in prayers, bible teachings and meditation, etc.
6. Salvation or Eternity Needs: e.g. converting the sinner, praying for the backslidder, reaching to the lost.
Christian Caring or Humanitarian services or Charity Aids is love in action.
The CHRIST CENTERED COUNSELING NETWORK (CCCN),
a Christian organisation that seeks or aims to restore hope and opportunities in people.
www.twitter.com/cccncounseling or @cccncounseling
Main bible reading for meditation:
Deu 15:7 "If there is among you a poor man of your brethren, within any of the gates in your land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart nor shut your hand from your poor brother,
Deu 15:8 "but you shall open your hand wide to him and willingly lend him sufficient for his need, whatever he needs.
Forward this inspirational message from CCCN to all contacts.
Pls do not edit it nor ignore it.
GOD bless u.