I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WOKE UP! REGGIE WHITE AND I HAVE THE SAME TESTIMONY! SEE VIDEO TESTIMONY!

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WOKE UP! REGGIE WHITE AND I HAVE THE SAME TESTIMONY!

CHRISTIANITY IS OF THE DEVIL AND JESUS DOES NOT EXIST!

Reggie White... from Preacher of traditional Christianity to Torah Truth Seeker - YouTube

SEE THE VIDEO TESTIMONY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINyN4HInSI&feature=related

Views: 102

Replies to This Discussion

Jaja you know I know my stuff but because you have allowed your brain to be possessed you have lost sight of the truth, but let me tell you something, the blood of Jesus can set you free.  Whatever strong hold you have allowed to get control of you the blood have Jesus can loose. 

English invented around 450 AD, when the Roman troops withdrew from Britain, the Angles (hence the terms English and england), Frisians, Saxons, and Jutes began to travel from Germany and Northern Europe to Britain. The Saxons were the most dominant group. The Anglo-Saxon languages developed into English. They were functionally illiterate so little is known about the time but in 597 Christian missionaries came and introduced literacy and Christianity to Britain. In 1066, the Normans, Viking who had settled in France 200 years before, took over England. They contributed 10,000 words to the English language. English was considered a peasant language and anyone of a high status spoke French. As the Normans became more isolated from Europe, they began to consider themselves English rather than French. At this time, There were many different dialects of English and often people living in neighbouring towns could not understand each other. English was very casual and there were few rules. They became more regularized through time and word forms were generally reduced.

No one can say at which point English became a separate language from the different Germanic dialects but it would have changed quickly as people of different tribes tried to communicate with each other. The waves of new languages that spread over the British Isles greatly broadened the English vocabulary. This is why we have so many homonyms and synonyms, compared to other languages.

Time period of 368AD is only a estimate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service