Think about this, if the holy Spirit IS God and IS the Son then please explain the following;

Luke.12
[10] And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

If they are ONE, how can you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit and not the Father or Son?

Mark.13
[32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

If they are ONE, how can the Father know the time and the hour, but NOT the Holy Spirit or the Son?

John.5
[22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

If they are ONE, how can the Son judge WITHOUT the Father and the Holy Ghost?

Does not make sense!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eccl,

This is more or less a commentary and interpretation.

Now, my conversation with you on this topic ends here.

Shalom
You do not have to reply to me, but can you at least post where I can find this commentary to read and study?

Thank you.
One of my references comes from: Basic Theology y Charles C. Ryrie
This is a great thread and needs to be further discussed for better edification on the matter.
(Mistake - Double Post)

Not answering questions you think are irrelevant is fine.

But can you please direct me to the place where you read this information so that I can read and study it for myself?

Thank you.
Luke.12
[10] And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

this simply means thoes who are not God's elect will not be forgiven...

The Unbelief of the Jews

John 10
22Then came the Feast of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23and Jesus was in the temple area walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. 24The Jews gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ,c tell us plainly.”

25Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than alld; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

Whosoever speaketh against the Son of man - In any other respects: It shall be forgiven him - Upon his true repentance: But whosoever speaketh thus against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven, neither in this world nor in the world to come - This was a proverbial expression among the Jews, for a thing that would never be done. It here means farther, He shall not escape the punishment of it, either in this world, or in the world to come. The judgment of God shall overtake him, both here and hereafter
GB
You have no understanding Preacher, or you do have understanding, and purposely teaching lies.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service