Think about this, if the holy Spirit IS God and IS the Son then please explain the following;

Luke.12
[10] And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

If they are ONE, how can you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit and not the Father or Son?

Mark.13
[32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

If they are ONE, how can the Father know the time and the hour, but NOT the Holy Spirit or the Son?

John.5
[22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

If they are ONE, how can the Son judge WITHOUT the Father and the Holy Ghost?

Does not make sense!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you even bother to read John 17 to see how Jesus Christ explaines how He and the Father, along with ALL that bring the same message, are one?

And could you please explain why it took over 200 years for this "trinity" doctrine to come into exsistance?

It was not even an issue for over 200 years?

None of the apostles or disciples taught it. Nor Jesus Christ!

Can you answer these for me?

Did you even bother to read John 17 to see how Jesus Christ explaines how He and the Father, along with ALL that bring the same message, are one?

The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God.

I find your other questions to be irrelevant.

Shalom

The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God.

I find your other questions to be irrelevant.

Shalom
As I thought, you DIDN'T know why Jesus was made lower than the angels, which is proven by the typical answer given, "I do not agree with your interpretations of the scriptures.".

"to grow to perfection"? Are you kidding me?
Matthew 12:31-32
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The unpardonable sin is the deliberate refusal to acknowledge God's power in Christ. It indicates a deliberate and irreversible hardness of heart. Whoever rejects the prompting of the Holy Spirit removes himself/herself from the only force that can lead him/her to repentance and restoration to God.
Exactly in denying the Holy Spirit you deny God!!!
But according to YOUR doctrine whatever you do to one you do to the other....they are ONE!

You say if you deny one you deny the other!

But is that what the scriptures say? NO! The scriptures says it is possible to say a word against the Son and it WILL be forgiven. But if you say a word against the Holy Spirit it will not!

If they are one, of one "essence", the same...how can you do something to one and NOT the other?

"Luke.12
[10] And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

How is this possible if they are ONE?

And what of my other questions? The samething apply?

How can one know something and the other NOT know? According to you, they are ONE!

How can one judge without the other two knowing? According to you, they are ONE!

How can one be able to blot out names without the other two being involved? According to you, they are ONE!

Or could they be one just like Jesus described them as being one in John 17?

[11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

So the Son is ONE with the Father AND all those that the Father has given the Son are ALSO ONE! So we too are ONE with God! But how? Let's read more. Let's see at what point Jesus mentions God the Holy Ghost

[17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
[18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
[19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

So the ones that God sent to Jesus are separated, or sanctified, by His word, the Holy scriptures. Let's read who else is sanctified by the word and made ONE with God;

[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
[21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

So now we read that EVERYONE that believes in the word/scriptures and brings the SAME message are ONE, just as the Father and the Son are ONE! Now let's read who brings the message of God;

Now I can see how ALL can be one this way. Although there are many members, they ALL have the same message. They all have the same mind.

1 Cor.12
[12] For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
[20] But now are they many members, yet but one body.

Could this have been what Jesus meant when He said that He and the Father are one?

Could this have been what was meant when it was said that there are three in heaven and they too are one?

This is not true Sister, in how you think it is. If make the Holy spirit apart of the Godhead, then you are denying the Holy Spirit, and therefore denying God, for the Holy Spirit come with the Words of God.
Not answering questions you think are irrelevant is fine.

But can you please direct me to the place where you read this information so that I can read and study it for myself?

Thank you.
Eccl,

The scriptures were provided within my response. I have nothing more to add.

Shalom
You don't know who the Holy Ghost is Sister Harris, and you are not willing to admit it to yourself or Ecclesiastes. This is why you responded in this fashion.
The following is not in the scriptures;

"The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God."

Where did you read this? Where did these terms, "trinity" and "triune" god originate?

And when was this concept/doctrine finalized? Can you put a date on it?

These questions were not addressed in your post!

Thank you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service