He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

We are posing these questions, who are in the eye of the storm and who calms the storm? All humanity will encounter some form of a storm in our lifetime. We encounter storms of life because we live in a sin-fallen world. As we are facing the storm and there appears to be no way out we can take pleasure in knowing that Jesus is the one who calmed the storm during the Bible days and He is the one who will calm the storms of our lives. We must call on Him with heartfelt prayers and with a sincere heart.

Just as Jesus spoke to the wind and waves of the sea and said peace be still He will do the same for you and me today. He is speaking peace to the troubles of your life as He asks us to be still and knows that He is God and He will be exalted in the earth for all the heathen to see His awesome powers (Psalm 46:10).

America, we are in the eye of the storm of hatred, degradation, violent crimes, immorality, and lawlessness and whatever evil things the warped minds of Satan imps can think of; have no fear for God is with us and He will hide us under wings and cover us with His feathers, because His truth shall be our shield and buckler (Psalm 91:4). That said, fear continues trusting in the Lord, because He is faithful to His word and will deliver us out of the storms of life.

Let me close with the encouraging words from Isaiah 54:17 which states, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Comments are welcomed.

Author's contacts:

white328@sbcglobal.net     

https://willie-writing.blogspot.com

www.goodshepherdwritingandpublishing.com

Views: 9

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service