IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

Fellow Brothers, Sisters, Pastors and Lawyers, I would like us to delibrate on this Topic, either in support or Against with Bible refrences, should a woman , married or unmarried be addressed as an Apostle or a Bishop?

Secondly, should a woman head a church where there are other qualified pastors or ministers in the same church?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Tell me something Marquiese, is a women in leadership in your eyes the equivalent of a homosexual?"

When you show me where I said this I'll answer this.

It does not matter HOW you spin it GOD PLACED MAN AS THE HEAD and when you show me that this CHANGED then we can move on from this- until then you have NO LEG to stand on with me regarding this.

Point 3 makes no sense to me.

Point 4 in regards to Deborah if YOU do a bit more research you will see that a judge is NOT a ruler. Deborah was nothing more than what Hillary Clinton was in the Senate or Congress- nothing but a representative.
When the people wanted a king who did God give them and ALWAYS give them?
MEN!!!
Personally, I don't have an issue with people who choose to sit under a woman pastor nor do I have an issue with a woman that wants to call herself a pastor but DO NOT teach falsely that this is what is in the Word and that something is wrong with people for not getting with THEIR vision- because that is not the will of God.
God placed MAN as the head and I am tired of these overly masculine, stubborn women trying to tell people that they are not right for not following lies and untruths.
MarQuiese:

-I asked that question because you brought homosexuality into a conversation (and CONTINUED to refer to it actually) that was about women in leadership. So answer the question.

-You apparently didn't read the scriptures like I suggested. So we'll try that again. Go and read 1st Corinthians 11. Is he speaking about marriage or church leadership?

-Have you ever seen any examples of female shepherds in the O.T.? Whats so hard about that? YES or NO?? If yes, then be real and name them, for this is the Word of GOD; if no, then do you care to see some?

-1) A Senator or Congressman is an authoritative governmental office. So by your own words, she held a leadership office in Israel. By the way, if you studied closely, the judges after Moses and Joshua, all the way down to Samuel, held the authoritative word in the nation among all the elders. I asked about Deborah who held such a position, and her husband who you refused to addressed. Please do so. 2) When the people wanted a king, they actually were rejecting GOD at the same time, so thats a bad example (1st Samuel 8). 3) Why refer to women pastors as "overly masculine, stubborn women" and yet at the same time same "Personally, I don't have an issue with people who choose to sit under a woman pastor nor do I have an issue with a woman that wants to call herself a pastor"? Either say you have no problem with them, or stand totally against them. Also, you referred to them from a homosexual standpoint AGAIN (overly masculine)! Care to comment?

To all others, please answer my questions I posed in my earlier post.
I am not going to waste my time debating about something that I have ALREADY given my final word on. When God deals with me about women in leadership then I will take the time to get an understanding. Until then I am NOT allowing you or anyone else to indoctrinate me with the doctrines of men and women who have decided to pick and choose what parts of the Word they will follow.
Marquiese:

2nd Chronicles 20:20, and Amos 3:7-8 may actually be in activity right before you right now, but how will you recognize if "GOD is dealing with you" on this matter if you will not truly examine it, but simply fight it every step of the way? It is possible for a person to totally misunderstand something simply because they won't open their eyes to see and give it a chance to prove itself. Paul was one guilty of this: people say he was an evil man before turning to CHRIST, but truth be told, he was actually following the Law. Torah clearly states that if you "identify" a false prophet, then you stone them to death. He thought that Christians were a bunch of false prophets running around. However, in Acts 5:33-40 a wise man spoke to the Sanhedrin, Gamaliel, the very man that trained Paul, warning them to be careful with the Apostles because "if this is of GOD, you cannot overthrow it-lest you even be found to fight against GOD".
As always church folk trying to use the Word of God to defend their inconsistent and hypocritical doctrines.
So you a prophet now hahahaaaaa!!!
Honestly, I expect this from people like you.
God is not dealing with me on this issue because His Word has NOT changed.
Unlike MANY men in the church I got a backbone and you trying to use some "spiritual" scare tactic is of no effect on me.
What are you going to come back with next?
Touch not mine anointed???
Lol you church folk are hilarious!!!
So I'm a Prophet now? Bro, I've been a Prophet since.....! However I never use that nor did I use a "scare tactic". What I am saying is this:

-bitterness towards the saints is not healthy. You will NEVER be able to hear from GOD if you will constantly talk in a manner like this towards HIS people. I don't know what it is that has you soooo against "church folks", but remember this: bad or not, they are still HIS bride.

-Of course I'm going to use the Bible to defend my point. If I didn't, then you or someone else would have the never to say "you aint even using scripture, so I dont wanna hear it!"

-What does me having back bone have to do with this? You obviously don't know me if you are speaking about backbone.

-You're right, touch not HIS anointed. That still stands, whether you respect it or not, whether you respect the "church folks" or not.

-You talk like Paul before his conversion: blinded by a witch-hunt and your quest for righteousness.

-One minute you said "When God deals with me about women in leadership then I will take the time to get an understanding", then the next you said "God is not dealing with me on this issue because His Word has NOT changed." Which is it? Will you wait to see if HE will deal with you on it, or will you decide for HIM that HE won't deal with you on the matter?
Bitterness?
I guess I should have known that one was coming because church folk ALWAYS try to get personal when they see their "theological inconsistency" doesn't work. I will however let you know that I am not in the least "bitter" about anything or anyone in regards to the church. So that you can put to rest. I just will not accept false teaching as God' s Word when I do not see that in the Word.
God's Word has NOT changed!!!
What gets me here is that you took time to address the "bitterness issue" and yet:
1) You say you aren't yet your profile says different....
2) You neglected to comment back on the other things I said.

My doctrine is far from off, I assure you. You claim that these things are not in GOD's Word, but I have to ask you something, I HOPE that the man with "backbone" will take time to answer this question honestly: Did you take the time to actually examine the scriptures and the doctrine placed up here, or are you just plain out rejecting every and any thing that you hear?
Read into my profile what you will "profit" but all those who know me KNOW that I am far from bitter. I am simply a MAN who does not bend and sway just because somebody claims, "thus saith the Lordeth."
Lastly, I could care less about ANYTHING you said other than what the Word has to say about the matter.
If you not telling me and lining up with the Word then everything you say (or anyone else's) will fall on deaf ears.
I looked at the scriptures you placed however it has nothing to do with what you trying to indoctrinate me with.
God placed MAN as the head and until God Himself reveals to me that He has changed this then I will turn my heart to this.
Until then I will go with what the Word says.
At least if I go by what the Word says I won't have to be counted as a liar, deceiver and thief when I stand before Him.
You do as you please and I'll do as the Word says.
That is the conclusion of this matter.
Marquiese: So Acts 5 hold no weight in your eyes? The Prophetic holds little weight in your eyes? Ok, thank you for giving me your "final word on the matter" sir.

Moreh: Though I do not agree with the scriptural standpoints that you all hold, what you said about teaching less belligerent is absolutely correct
Yes, I believe in the prophetic when I am speaking to or in the presence of a TRUE "prophet" not someone claiming to be one. I have a best friend who is a prophet and he doesn't have to tell people he is a prophet- he allows his gift to show his calling. If you have to tell me "what" you are then you not what you say you are.
How many times did Jesus tell people who He was?
You thought by you telling me you were a prophet I was going to just hold my tongue?
WRONG PERSON.
God is no respector of person and neither am I.
If you trying to feed me crap I will call you on it.
I agree with all that you have said.
I don't see how they have taken it upon themselves to change what the Word has said to prove a point but when anything else is challenged we must go word for word line by line.
That's inconsistent to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service