To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Christ . You must accept Chrsit Jesus as your Lord and saviour. There is a heaven and a hell , and yes everyone will live forever. A person cannot make it to Glory on the prayers promises , and covenants of our fore fathers and mothers. You must have a relationship with Chrsit Jesus for yourself. Time is nigh yesterday is gone , and tomorrow is not promised . all you have is today , this moment in time. In eternaity you will be with Chrsit jesus and paradise, or Burn in the lake of fire and brimestone. I pose the question, if you died right now oh where, oh where will your soul find rest.Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A denominational name, church, synagoge, temple ,hall, etc. can't save you { salvation] You must have Christ Jesus and your name recorded in the Lambs Book of Life. if you went around the great wall of china. you will find buddah and confusehes dead cold and in the grave.. If you went to taj mahal you will hindu ,janism,dead cold and still in the grave. if you went around central park in New york city. You will find sweet daddy grace and father divine dead,cold, and in the grave. if you went to saudia arabia around the Black rock you will find mohamend dead cold and in the grave. YET if you went to jerusalen around a hill called calvary. YOU will find an Empty Tomb, because Chrsit jesus rose from the grave with all power in his hands. Chrsit Jesus sits at the right hand of the father making intercess for whom so ever will. Jesus the Christ is The ONLY WAY

Views: 1473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess

", I also showed that he COULD NOT have been Melchizedek because he was after the "similitude" of Melchizedek"

Please explain?

who could not have been Melchizedek and why?

thank you
thank the lord Jesus,for the truth for if you know the truth, it will make you free. I thank this is one of the most important soul saving message whether we except or not the word still remains the same, we must put on Christ Jesus,for the scripture says without the spirit of Christ we are none of his. If this message is disturbing or blinding its because satan has blind us to the truth. It pays to search the scripture for in them you will find eternal life, I was sick in the hospital just had a major surgery,the next morning the nurse sit me up in a chair, she left the room and I was sitting there with my eyes closes, when suddenly I heard the door open I didn't look up because I thought it was the nurse, but itI wasn't it was satan,he came and took me in the spirit to a place where there was dancing and parting having a good time and he wanted me to except him, but I replied the Blood of Jesus and immediately He left. Then I heard a voice say to me he that has the Son has life and he who has not the Son has not life. And He gave me the scripture I John 5:10-12. This is not a made up story but and experience I had as and individual person. So that what ever it takes to get your attention,to know the truth,search all things and know that it is not his will for us to be lost.

Pastor Gloria Milan.
awesome massage! Keep it coming man of God.
IT is not about "Jesus The Christ" He is the Messenger/malak/angel of the covenant Mal 3:1

YHWH used this Temple to pass Words to The Lost Sheep The House of YsraEL

Deut 18:17 And YHWH(יהוה) said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken.

18:18 I will raise them up a Navi ((prophet)) from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My Devarim ((words)) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Isa 11:1-2
Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

11:2 And the **spirit of YHWH shall rest upon him**, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of YHWH;

John 12: 49 For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

50 "I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me."

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 14:24 "and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me".

Ezekiel 3:4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.
@ REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

until you decode "NT", We (folks impacted by you) will never under stand.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In John 14:6 who is "me" ????????

To understand We must understand Who was in control of Yahoshua's mouth or Who was putting words in his mouth.

Luke 4:1 (New King James Version)
1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was **led by the Spirit** into the wilderness,

What Spirit ?

Matthew 3:16 (New King James Version)
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God ((Theos/Eloh(ym))) descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

((added by me)) *'s added by me

"Me" in John 14:6 is The Spirit of Eloh/YHWH.
It is not flesh born of a Wombmen, but Spirit.

LOVE
@ Pastor Gloria Milan.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Ruach, if so be that the Ruach of Elohim (אלהים) dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Ruach of Moshiach, he is none of his.

http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Scriptures/Brit-Hadasha...

Now What is Spirit of Moshiach?

Look at Isa 11:2 And the spirit of YHWH shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of YHWH;

By the way.

"Paul's" Title was Apostle to the gentiles.

Please look at Gen 10:5 KJV to see Who were the proud gentiles.
You as being an African (decendant of Ham/Shem) are gentile unless you want to be. And if you do you get gentile's reward.

But Shaul said "all ysraEL will be saved' in Rom 11:26.

So why would you want to be a gentile. Or think like a gentile?

Truth comes to you, Will you receive it?
Love
Pastor? What Do You Believe Is Going To Happen To Individuals Like Me That Have Been Through Hell For Real And Have Been Offered Wealth By Satan And Refused It? Or Better Yet Sir, What Is Going To Now Happen With Joel Olsteen After Saying That He Can No Longer Tell Anyone That Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Heaven! Yes Sir He Did! The Video Is On You Tube! After All Of These Years Of Preaching Will Jesus Christ Now Deny Him? You May Need To Understand Who I Really Am To The Church More Before Answering, But I Feel You Have A Message For Me! EVER HEARD OF YESHUA?
I would like to know who else is the way other than Jesus?  Someone please tell me because for right now and forever, Jesus is the only way for me.  He died on the cross, He took my sins to the cross and now I am free.  If there is another way, share it.  God Bless you.
I guess he can only be the only way if he's the ony God (Isaiah 45:6 ). which poses a problem, I know some preachers who have never preached a message around the theme or thought "Jesus is my God"...

(PS Thank you pastor for the post The Lord bless you my friend, always, your gospel rocks!)
Brother Paul

Hell is real..whether you believe it or not! Hell was not made for mankind. All have sinned and have come short of the glory of God.  God is Holy.  He loves us , and made the provision that no man or no woman should have to go to Hell. This provision is the payment only the Son of God could make. He became our sacrifice to God for one and for all. The Son of God is Jesus! Jesus is Lord! He died on a Roman cross 2000 years ago.  Jesus was buried in a borrowed tomb. After 3 days He arose! Jesus is alive! Lord Jesus showed Himself to over 500 people!  Lord Jesus went to Heaven. Before He left, Lord Jesus said He will send Another Comforter, His Holy Spirit!

Today, right now, is the time for you to accept Lord Jesus as your Lord and Savior!

CONFERENCE INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Delegate,

This is a Call for Participation in an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF NGOs holding from 30th July till the 10th of  August  2011 in London, United Kingdom where as many as 200 participants from across the world including Health Practitioners, Professionals in relevant fields, Lawyers, Psychologists, Women and Youth Development Groups, Government Officials, Donor Agencies and participating NGOs will meet to discuss issues pertaining to the Welfare of NGOs and also to meet others like yourself, to learn, teach, inspire and being inspired. This event will be exploring the potential of a practical approach that will unleash and nurture the human capacity to create, collaborate and change positively, the world at large.

What are the objectives of this meeting? The meeting will provide a medium where participating individuals and NGOs will convene to address and discuss ways of improving key Humanitarian issues and topics with much emphasis on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Peace and Security, Social and Economic Development, Youth and Children, Health Education, Ethics and Value and Environmental Protection. Participating NGOs will have direct access to grants by International Donor Agencies.

The opening Lecture will be held by Dr Mrs Nadia Rita who is the President of the Center for Human Rights Research and Development, Maputo - Mozambique.The program will include:
* Thought-provoking plenaries
* In-depth breakout and dinner sessions for strategy-development
* Capacity and skills-building sessions; and
* Debates to stimulate discussion.

In addition to the main program, the meeting will also host book launches, artistic and cultural activities, exhibitions, plenty of space and opportunity for informal networking and alliance building.

All plenaries and selected breakout sessions will have interpretation into English, Spanish and French.

Who can participate? What happens if more than 200 participants apply? Anyone who is a member of an NGO, Professionals in related fields, Students Unions, Lecturers of Universities and Community based organizations, the Clergy as well as women and youth development groups can apply to participate.

If more than 200 people apply (as we anticipate), a global selection committee will select a representative 200 from among the applicants. This committee will ensure that the participants at the meeting are truly international and represent a diverse range of interests, issues, and regions.

The events shall commence on the 20th July till the 30th of  July  2011 in London at Abba Queens Gate Hotel London.
I can't afford the cost - Can you help? Dylan House Foundation has set up an Access Fund to support the travel costs for all qualified participants.

How do I apply, and when is the deadline? All Interested organizations should send an email to the Local Organizing Committee. Participants MUST be a group of 1-3 persons to qualify for registration.

Contact Person: Mrs Brenda

Email: dfoundation1@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
Local Organizing Committee
Dylan House Foundation

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service