To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Christ . You must accept Chrsit Jesus as your Lord and saviour. There is a heaven and a hell , and yes everyone will live forever. A person cannot make it to Glory on the prayers promises , and covenants of our fore fathers and mothers. You must have a relationship with Chrsit Jesus for yourself. Time is nigh yesterday is gone , and tomorrow is not promised . all you have is today , this moment in time. In eternaity you will be with Chrsit jesus and paradise, or Burn in the lake of fire and brimestone. I pose the question, if you died right now oh where, oh where will your soul find rest.Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A denominational name, church, synagoge, temple ,hall, etc. can't save you { salvation] You must have Christ Jesus and your name recorded in the Lambs Book of Life. if you went around the great wall of china. you will find buddah and confusehes dead cold and in the grave.. If you went to taj mahal you will hindu ,janism,dead cold and still in the grave. if you went around central park in New york city. You will find sweet daddy grace and father divine dead,cold, and in the grave. if you went to saudia arabia around the Black rock you will find mohamend dead cold and in the grave. YET if you went to jerusalen around a hill called calvary. YOU will find an Empty Tomb, because Chrsit jesus rose from the grave with all power in his hands. Chrsit Jesus sits at the right hand of the father making intercess for whom so ever will. Jesus the Christ is The ONLY WAY

Views: 1477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I encourage all to prayerfully read and study God's word for them selves. For in the scriptures, you will find GOD'S word, will, and way for your life. The key is to allow the Holy Ghost to lead and guide you in biblical understanding.. Deep down ben I know you believe, be not like nicodemus a follower of Christ Jesus by night only. God needs daytime warriors
How do you do this? Be a daytime warrior? Let me guess. I have to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. What if I did that? What's next?
Ben I use daytime warrior in the context of .we are to be a light in this dark world. we are to come forth and explain and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus the Christ
Brother why does it say keep the commandments so many times in the New Testament? Answer me that.
I don't know, but on the surface everyone is at an understanding that we are to keep the commandments, and anything they do wrong is between them and God.
We understand that Only God can forgive Sin, GOD has never tolarated sin then ,He doesn;t now ,nor will He do in the future.. I know as a believer that there are consequences to sin, and God hates sin. To make my point, Our arms are too short to box with God. so I live a holy and Sanctified life and lifestyle
What is Holy about your Lifestyle?
TO live the best of your ability .to that which is pleasing to God. All that I am not able to finish the blood of Christ Jesus corrects . when we accept Chrsit as Lord and Saviour, we are delcared Righteous spiritualy. The apsotle Paul put it this way, in this flesh dwelleth no good thing/ even when i would do good evil is always around me.
What is spirit?
The Holy Ghost
The bible says that the Holy Ghost will lead you in comfort and understanding. [Word of God]
Anthony,

Skull & Bones.... enough with what you're saying. The only ones going into the lake of fire, IF they do not repent, are Torah breakers like you who hear not the voice of Yah. If you do not repent, you will be doing Michael Phelps twirl move in the lake of fire. Then you'll get out, and hit a summersault right in. Satan will be your spotter.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service