Any thoughts?

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yaakov,

You have a great haughty and arrogant spirit for which I have no understanding of why. If you want to talk to me, then present your case in text. If not, close your mouth of accusations and sealing of destinations.

If you want to follow Rabbinic literature instead of what is written, then go right ahead. It is written comes first for me. So, present your case in text, then we can talk. But, if not, then do not accuse me of anything.
I do follow 'What is Written...and young talmidim any time your at a higher level the children looking up from the quagmire have mixed opinions as you yourself have.

But for me I read and try to apply what the Hebrew-Bible says...first and foremost.
For that I am arrogant... a Jew and I love the Shema Israel' I am a Son of YHVH and scream Torah Truth and Sage advice from the rooftops~~Sry if that offends you..

I do not follow the Virgin Birth Lie of Miscontruction as even Rome and their Historians call it a first centuary dogma that gods could impregnate women.
Sounds Familiar....Hmmmm.
Oh and Mitzerim had it's own version of trinity...But Israel has Echad.

See it is all Replacement Theology

Moshie went to the Mountain,... J goes to the Mountain
Three witnesses,.... VS~ 600,000 Souls as a witness...to the Ketubah~~Hmmmm

All I need is One lie to make me wake up and start to seek that which was lost..Pulpiteer

Should I continue..First go and Study.

If your Black /Afrikan/Amerikan which I assume most of the folks here are...I would remind you that before 240m years of Slavery and six generations of adopting the White-mans religion you were Torah observant Ethiopians/Yemenite and Hebrew in worship.
After forty years of research young man I have all the evidence. The Master will teach you if you so desire.
But first the haughty Idolatry has to go....
May the Sheckinah Illuminate your path up Hebron road.
http://shekinahlife.com/jewsandjesus.html
Yaakov,

All negros are not of Hebrew heritage. That is the lie that the Black Israelites love to convey. You being white, I am suprised that you hold to such lies. I do not care what color my ancient brothers were. I was a lost sheep, and no longer a Gentile. I am an Israelite just like my Judean brothers. And they are from ALL nations, kindreds, and tongues,

If you want to get sage advice, then that is fine. I find nothing wrong with that. Just as long as what the sages say do not get 1st place to what is written. Don't assume that we all believe in the trinity either.

Shalom
this is not a hebrew not high brown not high brow ---this yuro has no Brow at ALL...
at best hes a jew or paleskin or palestine or pealostein...
pale stones which the high brown people thru out of El house...
jkn8
By the way, lets stick to the topic, please.
Ok the Topic is J-sus is a MAN period~~~ if he even existed...is that the Topic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha'shem dwells within each and every one of us at every time, in every place. At every moment we have the ability to connect with the ultimate truth.
The Man Yeshua was no different than any other man ...more-so he would have been a product of his generation and teachings.~ the real question was Yeshua someone who was Venerated by Rome Was he just a simple Jew or Sage who went about doing Teshuvah and Tzedakah...and Tikkun Olam,.. as we Jews do?
Yaakov,

The topic was,"Jesus created by the father?" Nothing more.. nothing less.
Mr Pierce writes":The topic was,"Jesus created by the father?" Nothing more.. nothing less
Well of course the man was created by the Father. like all Mankind we were all formed in and from the creative womb of G-d. The Hebrew name for eve is Chavah~ Literally means 'the Mother of all living".
Adam was formed, Chavah was brought forth from the essence of Adam and from Her womb came forth all humanity,... Period.
Therefore we are all One... from the One.

Only our perception of who we are, separates us.

Mr. Pierce writes:"I was a lost sheep, and no longer a Gentile."
I am assuming you have made a full conversion to make Aliyah by that statement .....if so~enjoy your journey.
Jesus was created by the Father.... But was Jesus the God who spoke with Moses on Mt Sinai?
Yeshua/J-sus/ was just that a man.
The Angels in the misconstructed story call him a man...Paul who never met him called him a man.the Rome Archives and historians call him a man. and G-d created only one Womb to birth all of humanity through and so we are all of that same human species.

Simply Yeshua was if anything a simple sage and product of his generation...at best case scenario. and he is not coming back as a Moshiach.

Moshiach is a Man who arises to assist in bringing Shalom upon the world,... rebuilding the Beit HaMikdash....and restoring Torah correctness.
We are not ready to receive him at this time....perhaps soon.
Wow....I love the dialog....heee..heeeee FOR ALL YOU GOD, JESUS, YAWEH, JAHOVAH etc. BELIEVERS Man, trying to understand GOD. Pull your flesh out of the equation. GOD IS....GOD IS THE "I AM" He is whoever, whatever, where ever. Don't bring God into your limited understandings of who He is. He is the very air you breathe, He is the uncreated, the created, the creator.....HE IS. Thats IT! Your limitations cannot and will not define who He is, who He was or who He will be....because He IS....just that simple. Everything you behold He IS...ALL came from HIM...even your variations. Our God is an AWESOME God and HE is the ANGEL that came and spoke to the Mother of Jesus...He is the HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT that leads us to HIS truth to know who HE REALLY IS....that He is the great I AM. He is JESUS in the flesh who walked amongst his creation to give demonstration that we can live on this earth with love toward one another and love God. We are created to LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, MIND AND SOUL and to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Just like those who crucified Him because they could NOT believe HE IS....and who HE SAID HE WAS...and because of their LIMITED understand, crucified GOD in the flesh. GOD so love His creation that HE came in the flesh and walked amongst man and gave example and here to this very day....like back in those days...you still have your scribes and pharasisees bickering amongst who is the greater...and God is the GREATER I AM. I read the King James Version of the Bible and have read many other spirit filled books...But I believe in the HOLY SCRIPTURES, but I also know that the GOD spirit that dwells on the inside of me allow me to know that HE IS WHO HE IS and nothing is above or below HIM, ALL, EVERYTHING comes from HIM. He created it all...good and evil....but because HE is LOVE....there is no greater. He rains on good and evil..take the blinders off your hearts and minds and give reverence to our CREATOR, GOD ALMIGHT, THE GREAT I AM. He is who He said He was....Moses asked the very question and He told him what to tell the people.....I AM THAT I AM. and studying the scriptures...Jesus make the same reference to Himself. That is why we have GOD/JESUS/HOLYSPIRIT......God (himself/the living God) Jesus (God in the flesh) Holy Spirit (God spirit that dwells in man to lead him to the living God)... I JUST LOVE THE LORD!!!! He is AWESOME man cannot understand the debt of GOD - God said IT, I believe IT and that SETTLES it....Amen???

In Love, Sis. Denise

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service