Are Christians to love their enemies or shoot them?
If you are to shoot them because the government told you to - do you run over and share the gospel with them first?...or do you just shoot them or drop a bomb on a house from 1000 feet in the air and do it by the authority of Jesus? Which you know the scriptures say - in word or deed, do it all in the name of Jesus?
Does one bless the bombs that are to kill people down on the ground?

I mean how is an earthly war fought in the name of the Prince of Peace?
Somebody help me out.

Or at least help a soldier rationalize killing their enemy instead of feeding and clothing them as Jesus taught.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching the movie Glory, and seen this clip. I thought about the nonsense of saying a Christians should go off to war. I want you to watch this clip, and see if these men acted according to to the will of GOD.....

I haven't seen this movie in years, but after reviewing this clip, it appears they were acting on the will of their military authority, but looking to God for strength, courage, protection of their family and (without literally saying it) the keeper of their soul should they die in battle.
I can agree wit such. I also can see the hand of GOD within such events, and GOD's choosen soldiers working the field.....
G-d did not tell them to fight. The Europeans did. Are these your gods?
Hey Ninja Boy, if they didn't, you'd be sayin "yessa boss, where you want me to put this cotton?" Did you ever take a moment to stop and think of where GOD's hand was in the middle of such events? Oh I forgot, the liberation of the American slaves wasn't in scriptures.........

Go sit in the corner, the dunce cap is waiting for you.....
Why should he go sit in the corner?

Deuteronomy 28 tells the curses
You really don't get it do you?
Is that what happened in Jamaica? Trevor, you have much to learn. Our biggest problem as a people was being dependent on whites to free us.
How ironic is that?

Depending on the same people (European Whites) who enslaved us to free us!
We enslaved ourselves, truth be told. We always complain about whites buying blacks for slavery, but never mention who sold us.
Please don't even bring the West Indies up unless you're from there. You're taking to someone with Trinidadian blood coursing through his veins.

That is NOT our biggest problem as a people. Our biggest problem as a people is described in Deuteronomy 28. We were never dependent on whites for freeing us, we joined the battles in order to fight for our own freedom in these wars:

-Civil War
-WW I
-WW II
-Vietnam
Trevor,

Is you too sucked into believing that Deut 28 is about black folk?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service