Are Christians to love their enemies or shoot them?
If you are to shoot them because the government told you to - do you run over and share the gospel with them first?...or do you just shoot them or drop a bomb on a house from 1000 feet in the air and do it by the authority of Jesus? Which you know the scriptures say - in word or deed, do it all in the name of Jesus?
Does one bless the bombs that are to kill people down on the ground?

I mean how is an earthly war fought in the name of the Prince of Peace?
Somebody help me out.

Or at least help a soldier rationalize killing their enemy instead of feeding and clothing them as Jesus taught.

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white, black, a pawn is a pawn.......

Seen it.....Loved it!!
Newview,

You play Rambo and kill'em all. Did Yah tell the Israelites to run and share Torah to the Amalekites? When you're in war, you have a right to kill. Why? Because there's a time for war, and so you kill. When Peter cut the man's ear off, they was not in war, and Yahushua did not come to start one. Its ok to fight and kill in war. Don't unlearned people of religion fool you.
as long as YHWH tells you to go to war, then yes. David's primary noteriety came from his competance in battle. But what makes this current war a "Just War"? I think that is the real question.

shalom
brutha Zeal,
if we watch close this is bring in the day of the lord positioning nations as allies, setting the course for the "Day of the LORD" this is why we watch the land(jerusalem) the edomite (the jew in the land) and the pope (or roman catholic church) as well as the european common market

what is your take???
I can agree on who to watch, but I don't agree with referring the the Jews there "Edomites". Not only them, but we have to watch names such as:

-Barak Obama
-Tony Blair
-United Nations
-Federal Reserve
-Iran
-China
-Russia
-Russian Orthodox Patriarch
-Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I,
-the Joint College of African American Pentecostal Bishops
Kunta,

The Judeans in the land are mainly from Europe. I think what is interesting is that many do not give credit to the Dark skinned Yemenite who was in the land first. But, let us be honest, TODAY, there is no physical pure Israel. Yah said it was going to be this way. The final exodus to Israel is going to be Israelites from all nations and tongues.
True, they are all mixed....
Amen James, well said.
Thanks for sharing Bro. Kunta,

Unfortunately, you're not going to get too many replies on the NWO that are willing to address this problem. I have many videos myself. I have one that was recently shared with me by Zealot X - it has 54 individual 10 min episodes.

Christians, especially, really don't know what to do with this information. If you mention that the 9/11 was staged by our own government, you will get a lot of bitter feedback, mainly because of the many innocent lives that were lost and they need to blame someone outside of our own. It can be hard to fathom; it almost sounds like a B-rated science fiction movie. But as you and I and maybe a few others know, this is as real as the nose on our faces.

And, so they go on with their daily lives as though the NWO doesn't exist.

But, like you, I will continue to share with those who have an interest and an ear to hear.

Peace,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service