"The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from [out of] this kingdom
And another shall rise after them; he [the Antichrist] shall be different from the first ones and shall subdue three kings [or nations] . . ." (Dan 7:24)

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [the Holy Spirit] will do so until He is taken out of the way.And then the lawless one [Anti-christ] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs [miracles], and lying wonders" (II Th 2:7-9)

ITS DECEPTION!!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In Oslo, Nobel Committee Chairman Thorbjørn Jagland said:

Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future. We are not awarding the prize for what may happen in the future, but for what he has done in the previous year. We would hope this will enhance what he is trying to do.
Right-wingers are unsurprisingly outraged, calling Obama's award a travesty, claiming the president hasn't yet "accomplished" anything that would merit such an honor. As the news broke Friday, conservative pundits were in high-gear robotically regurgitating the primary talking point that Obama won the award simply for not being George W. Bush.

But let's get something straight here: this is a very proud day for America. For all Americans. After eight embarrassing, unrepentant years of reckless cowboy arrogance marred by war, war crimes and human rights abuses, Obama's Nobel Prize symbolizes the beginning of the United States' return to respectability and perhaps even greatness someday. A time when the world is looking to America, and its president, for leadership. This isn't about Bush. It's about Obama and what he represents on the world's stage.

The notion that Obama's prize is undeserved is absurd and an insult to every American. First of all, who said the Nobel Committee's criteria for winning requires candidates to be "accomplished" U.S. presidents? Or that they even be a U.S. president, for that matter? So the fact that Obama was selected so soon after his inauguration is totally irrelevant. This honor isn't about what he's done since January. To the contrary, it's about how this relatively unknown Midwestern politician with humble beginnings became the first black president of the United States by inspiring a nation through a message of peace, hope, and aspiration -- and thus shifted the political and racial winds in this country and throughout the world. The award is a recognition of Obama's vision for a new, harmonious planet, and how he's serving as a catalyst for that change. To say he's won because he's not Bush is grossly oversimplifying the significance of the prize. Rather, he's undoing the colossal damage that's been done by Bush. Big difference.

It's been eight years since America's been led by such an intelligent, inspirational figure as Obama. A president who thinks before he speaks. One who weighs options before he acts. A president with depth and intellectual curiosity. A president secure enough in his manhood to be able to talk with his enemies, rather than simply talk tough. A peacenik rather than a warmonger. Obama's restored dignity and diplomacy to the most important office in the world, while setting an example for everyone else in the quest for peace on Earth. That's why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize.

It's unconscionable that on this great day for America, Obama's achievement has to be turned into something ugly and partisan by a bunch of un-patriotic, mean-spirited, sore-losing Republican crybabies who've yet to emotionally get beyond last November -- and probably never will.
OK newview; with all due respect, please point out to me the specific things Obama has accomplished that has earned him this award because I cannot imagine someone receiving this award on the future possibilities of what he hopes to accomplish. If that were the case, MANY OF US should receive an award for our future possibilities of doing some good in this world.
DECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT's obvious that Obama has done nothing to deserve this prize...being a nice person is one thing but there is no reason why he should be walking around with that prize...

Shalom
For me:
He accomplised to inspire many 3rd will nations to give America another chance ---> to redo somethings and to discontinue the disrespect or rape weaker of smaller nations for their resources like we have been - just because we can.
Al Quaeda HATES him. They were bringing a hope to their oppressed or poor people (even though it carried with it killing its own citizens purpetual and palpable hate) it was still a HOPE. that they would get to a better place.
With Obama being nominated the leader of the Free World (where the power and money is) and he being a non-caucasion man it gave them the HOPE that there may very well indeed be a shift in how the playing field had changed for the poor and down trodden of all nations.
And THIS put a crimp in the style of Islamic Terrorists.
The terrorist recruting tool was that what they did was to bring change to and for their people on the world stage.
Obama brought a new kind of HOPE.
If one thinks that their enemy is MORE like them - maybe this enemy now will be willing to listen to your plight MORE intently - with a little more respect and possibly seeing where you are coming from.
This gives one HOPE. Maybe one does not have to hate in technicolor as much as one thought.

I mean if you really knew how we have bullied other nations over the years - you would be happy that they have hope for a better future.

But whatever you believe - I am proud of our president.
I hear enough of 'this talk' on rightwing talk stations and the Nazi News Network.

So please dont take my word for it - that why I posted what the Nobel Committee Chairman Thorbjørn Jagland's reason was.
If that does not help - all I can see keep seeking answers.

Peace
It's deception
HahHah!
Didnt you say that already?
I guess...well truth don't change...LOL
Ok. The bottom line is, Obama received this award based on his "inspiration."

You certainly have the right to be proud of Obama. As for me, I am the first to admit I was deceived by his "inspiration." But, as I later learned, this presidential election was "fixed" as I had always suspected.

Nevertheless, all things must play out as prophesied.
Pat,

God bless you.
What do you plan to do about warning the masses?
How do you plan to save your family from this evil presidency that was placed upon us?

Help us to help ourselves. What MUST we do immediately?
newview:

I AM NOT THE SAVIOR! And, I never claimed to be. I will continue to do as I have always done as a Christian, and that is to take advantage of every opportunity to share the gospel and pray for the salvation of the unsaved.

Help us to help ourselves. What MUST we do immediately?
JESUS IS THE ANSWER! SEEK HIS GUIDANCE AND INSTRUCTIONS!
Sorry...but Yahshua Ha Moshiac IS Yah's salvation, and we must get back to Torah, the prophets, the example of the Messiah and the Apostles..

Get out or the Greek mentality of Religion and serve Yahweh the way he commands....We are not GRACE ONLY that is part of the lie. His scriptures are very clear, there is nothing that we should be blinded to,however, sadly many are.....
MYBY,
Jesus loves you. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service