Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Baptists, C.O.G.I.C., A.M.E........ All of these believing Churches and more still unnamed are divided and yet in one major way united: they all believer that JESUS CHRIST is Lord of all, and though some have a longer Canon of scripture than others, each believe essentially believe the same 66 books. Each one teaches that we will be a unified Church, but openly preach against each other and consider such unity a myth.......

......a myth that is, until now.....

The Anglicans and the Orthodox Churches are willing to come together and speak about unity with the Church of Rome, with certain issues being addressed such as female Bishops, divorce, and the like. A few years ago, the Joint College of African American Pentecostal Bishops went and worshiped at the Vatican with the Roman Pope. My question to all the leaders here that are willing to step up and speak is this: Many of you are Pentecostal, and some of your Bishops are apart of the J.C.A.A.P.B. council. Many of you are C.O.G.I.C., and I believe Chief Apostle & Presiding Prelate Bishop Charles Blake attend the Vatican Meeting. As Protestants where would you stand with such?

-Would you as a Presiding Prelate be united with the Roman Catholics and the Orthodox Churches?
-If you're the Apostle of your Ministry, where do you stand? would you want the Pope and the Orthodox Bishops to respect you as an equal?
-Is so, what terms would be brought to the table by you, as you would expect they would bring terms?
-What terms would you respect of theirs?
-Why wouldn't you link with them if not?

DON'T PUT UP A FRONT FOR THE OTHERS ON HERE! BE REAL AND STATE WHERE YOU STAND AND WHY, BECAUSE THEY ARE COMING TO BRING YOU ALL TO THE TABLE ON NEGOTIATIONS!

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Caral,

Babylon will fall.
James

Babylon did fall, to Persians and Medes.
Caral,

That is true, and so will Christianity.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good one!
Is that all the Law of Christ has to say?
Trevor,

Galatians 6:2... read that very carefully. You will see that the "torah of Christ" ONLY refers to "carrying each other's burdens." Thats all, and you cannot refute that. I challenge you to find me any other scripture that mentions the Torah of Christ being separated from the Torah of Moses.
Paul said you should prove your God, and you all love to run to Paul's writtings.
Hez,

Brother its sad how they run to a man that actually kept the Torah and taught others to do the same HAHAHA. What an action of hypocrisy!
You are right Brother, hopefully they will see how stupid they sound in beating down the scriptures that they claim to follow.
hez,

Yes!
1) Show me exactly where Paul said that. Maybe I'm mistaken here.....

2) Of COURSE we love to run to the writings of Apostle Paul. HE WROTE MOST OF THE NEW TESTAMENT!!! Even Apostle Peter mentioned him in his epistle, or have you forgotten? I know you didn't because you even referred to that very passage of scripture! Show me the crime in referring to apostle Paul's writings, and I can show you with the same notion and idea the crime you commit by running to the Law of Moses.
Paul said you should prove your God, and you all love to run to Paul's writtings.

Hezekiah,
Please bring the pauline scriptures for your straw man argument.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service