I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from which cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

When trouble covers you like a blanket and there appears to be no way out, remember the Lord our God is a present help in the time of trouble for He knows the way. The Lord is the supplier of all our needs as stated in Philippians 4:19 and Psalm 18:2 shows who the Lord is in the time of trouble by stating, "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust, my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

Knowing where our help comes from is a great blessing in that we look to the Lord for help with an assured confidence that help is on the way.

God can solve any problem that we encounter, being that the world is riddled with sin, and all believers will face trouble. Believers can face trouble because of the indwelling Holy Spirit who is God in the third person.

Another school of thought when facing trouble is that believers can face trouble with a smile because we have the peace of God, which passes all understanding.

There is no other God like the God of all creation that you can call anytime day or night and get an answer. Call on God He is our supreme helper.

Views: 9

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service