Please explain the HISTORY OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES in this country

Bro Pharoah, Bro Hez, Bro Zealot, Bro James, et al...,

Please share some specific history of the BHI here in this country.
I am interested in how your denomination came about and what branch of Christianity did it spring from - if it is a branch of Christianity. You may be a totally separate religion.
And since it is what your doctrines are based on (slavery) - please give me the timeline from 17th century (1600's) to now.

Maybe then I can see where you guys came up with what you are into.

Please share.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+

+

=

Add some self-hate in and you basically have the formula/history.
Well hopefully Zozo - they will reply because they have not yet shared the history of their religion during the 16, 17 and 1800's.
From my research it didnt exist back then and came into form in the late 19th and early 20th century like many other early black consciousness "Movements". A little bird schooled me on them after I was upset at them calling Michael Jackson a "Faggot" on youtube right after he died...check this

They dog africans,black women,whites,religion, and almost everything else like this. Claiming to be something other than a west african because the white media machine has made them hate it so much.
"...Claiming to be something other than a west african because the white media machine has made them hate it so much..."

Hellooooooooooo. Hello. Hello. Zozo, you are preaching to the choir.
But maybe they will explain in their own words.
Its really funny too, because this group does NOTHING to help the plight of black Israelis(falasha) who are on the recieving end of racism constantly in Israel. All the glory but none of the struggle is how my father classify such people.

Defense mechanism to help secure a western created inferiority complex....Even a primitive understanding of coastal western africa where the descendants of slaves are from,would show that they were a group, who in no form, could support a complex writing system that could have anything on a complex level explained in such.
Its really funny too, because this group does NOTHING to help the plight of black Israelis(falasha) who are on the recieving end of racism constantly in Israel. All the glory but none of the struggle is how my father classify such people.

How unfortunate.
Very! I feel very strongly on the subject...so I cant be very unbiased, but here is short video of history on the ones who go to Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDu1U0EPImE

Tell me how this makes you feel newview...I will reserve my judgement as to not influence your decision on them.
Zo,
I saw the video - I dont feel bad about them going to Israel - alot of different nationalities go to Israel wanting to live and walk where Abraham and Moses and Jesus walked. Although not alot say they are the real Jews/Israelites.

I dont have a problem with it.
But it is amazing - they were absorbed by/into the very people they say are just Eurpeans and seem to be getting along with the false Hebrews swimmingly.

How do you feel about the video?
I see a cult full of self righteous Men who went to a place that welcomed them with open arms, and then started to whine when the group who welcomed them wanted them to subscribe to their way of life. "Oh these are just whites trying to tell me what to do...ect" when these same "Evil" whites let them in.

The added polygamy thing was just gold too.
LOL I will when they stop the african hatred
what african hatred? Who hates africans?
Newview,

Once again, you're bearing false witness(violation of Torah). I myself is not of BHI. I have no affiliations with them. They are not believers in Yeshua. They live their lives soley by the Torah, and salvation comes from the Torah. I cannot give you any history on them. If you're interested in them, then google them. But, do not affiliate me with the BHI, because I am not of them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service