To all leaders/people of the Creator,
To those who have chosen the path of the One True and Living Elohim Yahweh, to those who are lead by the Spirit of the only begotten Son Yahshua (Jesus). I need your help, there is a storm coming the winds are already blowing, he who has an ear let them hear. The times we are in are critical, we must put aside all doctoral, and cultural differences.

PLEASE HEAR HIM IN HIS OWN WORDS!

Jer 44:4 ‘And I sent to you all My servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, “Please do not do this abominable matter that I hate!”
Eze 35:6 “Therefore, as I live,” declares the Master יהוה, “I shall appoint you for blood, and let blood pursue you. Since you did not hate blood, therefore blood shall pursue you.

THIS IS URGENT!!!! PLEASE DON’T DISMISS THIS WARNING!!!! HE DOES NOT LIE!!!!

Zep 1:2 “I shall snatch away all from the face of the earth,” declares יהוה –
Zep 1:3 “I snatch away man and beast, I snatch away the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, and the stumbling-blocks, with the wrong, when I shall cut off man from the face of the earth,” declares יהוה.

HE DOES NOT LIE!!!! Do we wait for bombs to cry out?????

Mat 6:24 “No one is able to serve two masters, for either he shall hate the one and love the other, or else he shall cleave to the one and despise the other. You are not able to serve Elohim and mammon.
Amo 5:21 “I have hated, I have despised your festivals, and I am not pleased with your assemblies.
Isa 1:14 “My being hates your New Moons and your appointed times, they are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them.

Chose traditions of man or the ways of Yahweh?

Luk 14:16 But He said to him, “A certain man gave a great supper and invited many, 17 and he sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, ‘Come, for all is now ready.’ 18 “But one by one they all began making excuses. The first said to him, ‘I have bought a field, and I need to go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.’ 19 “And another said, ‘I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to try them out. I ask you to have me excused.’ 20 “And another said, ‘I have married a wife, and because of this I am unable to come.’ 21 “And that servant came and reported this to his master. Then the master of the house, being wroth, said to his servant, ‘Hurry out into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor, and crippled, and lame, and blind.’ 22 “And the servant said, ‘Master, it is done as you Commanded, and still there is room.’ 23 “And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out into the street corners and hedges, and compel them to come in, so that my house is filled. 24 ‘For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.’ ” 25 And large crowds were going with Him, and turning, He said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, and wife, and children, and brothers, and sisters, and his own life too, he is unable to be My taught one. 27 “And whoever does not bear his stake and come after Me is unable to be My taught one.

Can we talk? He is saying to man seek the old path (Jer 6:16-19), what will you do? LETS TALK.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen, My Brother !!

To Yah, be the Glory !

Brenice
I have commanded to the winds to go out from the north, south, east, and west to turn back anything that would cause massive destruction to the United States. No matter how fierce the determination of the enemy, I declare the Word of God that says, "...no weapon that is formed against [us] shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against [us] we shall judge." I have prayed a shield of protection over our country as He sends His wrath down upon our enemy. I stand!
This is indeed Prophetic
I fully agree and just heard of the death of Micheal Jackson ,,we dont have the time that we think that we have ...I am trying to stay ready for when the time comes,,this is indeed a wake up call and truly feel that this was sent from Yahweh,,,PLEASE anything that your lead to say to me please feel free..I know that your heart is Pure and it is for Yah,,,there's one however that I am skeptical of
Shalom Eric,
There is a hidding place inside Yahshua, very intimate not everyone is willing to enter in. Lev 23, He is calling those who will enter the ark with a pure hear, the door is still open. Learn the Holy Feast Days of Yahweh that's the place to start. Any question please let me know, I am here to help.
Shalom Prophetess Elise Thomson
The USA has turned it back on the commandments of Yahweh. He said " I will destroy ALL" Zep 1:2. at this moment we have become tatooed,same sex marring,disobedient in God it does not trust country. He is calling those who will trust Him to hear a call. There is a hidding place in the Lamb that was Slain. He is saying apply the Blood before it's to to late.

Mat 24:39 and they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be.
Mat 24:46 “Blessed is that servant whom his master, having come, shall find so doing.
Please see my complete response via the ministry e-mail...

Shalom!!!
Shalom Prophetess Elise,
I did recieve your reply via e-mail, yes blood has been poured upon the earth and there is a cost to be paid. We must reach this generation of humanity, although everyone will not hear but the word must go forth. There are some things that Yahweh is looking for but it is a struggle for obedience and mere word of obedience. I know that you have a desire to do His will, check out Lev 23 we are looking Abraham and Lot once again. What USA has to worry about is not from man.
Rabbi Byers, please forgive the delay in my reply. I've been enjoying the wonderful and intense teaching that God has given me through the BPN, including yours. Thank you for taking time to read my entire reply. I truly understand that God's wrath is upon us, and proclaimed that years ago. Alas, many pastors called me crazy, and went so far as to call me a witch. But, I know what I heard was from God, and He is tired of our country crying out "God, bless America." He has suppllied us with an overflow of blessings for hundreds of years, but our willingness to obey His Word has diminished and is near extinction. The earth still exists because believers exist. Our time is short, and the fight is fierce, but we must continue to stand together until the return of Our Lord. Agaiin, thank you. Shalom!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service