God has uniquely Blessed all of us to be different be the best you you can be its not us but the Christ in us that makes the difference

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only preaching style you need is to be bringing the uncut word of god. Have a teacher guiding the congregation through the scriptures. Not collecting money for the building fund, and singing all day.
No replies. It is as I guessed.
I Invite you to examine expository teaching through the bible, book by book, chapter by chapter, verse by verse. This kind of exegesis gives true meaning of scripture. I have taught that way for years. Causes unusual growth in people because the power of the word of God changes them. Check it out on KLU, Kingdom Life University. Book studies... use the outlines and materials with clear conscience. FREE and online. www.actionevangelism.com God bless
Jerry Brandt, teacher/preacher for over 44 years in colleges, seminaries, radio and television.
"The Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword... dividing the soul and spirit."
The best way to discern what is of the soul, comes from man, or what is of the Holy Spirit is through the word of God. Much of todays preaching, prophecying and teaching comes from the soulish part of man. When we teach the Word of God exegetically the meaning of scripture brings permanent change and is from God. Man can convince, influence and even bring temporary change but it will not last. The Word of God abides forever!
Jerry, you are talking from the imagination of your own heart...
You are rediculaous
Again I hope you get some understanding, and help yourself...
Again, you need to stop doing this because it is rude.. If you are not talking about anything with substance, you are just being a pest...
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you...
Leave this forum in the name of Jesus CHrist... You have an evil Spirit upon you...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service