1 Samuel 2:12

Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.
13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when any man offered sacrifice, the priest's servant came, while the flesh was in seething, with a flesh hook of three teeth in his hand;
14 And he struck it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; all that the flesh hook brought up the priest took for himself. So they did in Shiloh unto all the Israelites that came thither.
15 Also before they burnt the fat, the priest's servant came, and said to the man that sacrificed, Give flesh to roast for the priest; for he will not have sodden flesh of thee, but raw.
16 And if any man said unto him, Let them not fail to burn the fat presently, and then take as much as thy soul desireth; then he would answer him, Nay; but thou shalt give it me now: and if not, I will take it by force.
17 Wherefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD: for men abhorred the offering of the LORD.

There's too many greedy, self-center preachers, and God is tired of them ALL.

All Bishops, Preachers, Evangelists and Christian organizations that demand and take money from God's people, God is angry with you, and is calling you into account of your sins. Especially the preachers who claims to represent Christ, this message is for you. You claim to be God’s spokesmen, but you better get your act together. Forgiveness exists only for those that are truly repentive.

God said:"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7 (KJV) If the Christian Clergy continues to fleece God’s flock, they will find themselves left behindt in the Rapture. This is backed by the Holy Scriptures;

2 Corinthians 9:7: "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." If the Clergy rejects this message, they are committing Anarchy. They will be called into account. If they did not know before, they cannot say that's true now.

This is a warning to the Christian Clergy from God. "Heed this warning, or suffer the God's wrath. "For it is written, as I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God" Romans 14:11-12 (KJV)

Tithing was a requirement of the Mosaic Law. You clergy have no Godly backing to demand ten percent of the mint, nor any amounts from any mankind. Matthew 23:23: "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former."

The Father does not have need of money. The support of Christian organizations that are serving the Father should only accept voluntary contributions that are not under compulsion/pressure to be given. To demand monetary gain is a sin that will be called into account. Those who use the Cross of the Savior for unrighteous gain are practicing corruption. "Everyone who commits sin also breaks the law; sin is the breaking of law." 1 John 3:4 (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

This is the future for the Shepherds that do not comply with God’s Warning. It also includes evangelists and others that procure illicit funds by use of the Cross and Christ's name. If you've profited from Christ's Ransom Sacrifice, you will not like what's ahead of you. Forgiveness, if mercy is shown, will come from a true repentant heart. (If you don't like the message, take it up with God. This is a warning.

This is a Message to the Clergy from God, to set the record straight in regards to the Fleecing of the Flock: Tithing was a requirement while still under Yahweh's Mosaic Law.. It was for the support of the tribe of levites. they were set aside for priestlyhood, the tithes were for the support them and their family, in food and clothing. they were forbidden to work.

Hebrews 7:5 "The sons of Levi who receive the priestly office have a commandment according to the law to collect a tenth from the people that is, from their brothers though they have [also] descended from Abraham." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

Leviticus 27:30 "Every tenth of the land's produce, grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD; it is holy to the LORD." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

Leviticus 27:32 "Every tenth animal from the herd or flock, which passes under the [shepherd's] rod, will be holy to the LORD." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

Numbers 18:26 "Speak to the Levites and tell them: When you receive from the Israelites the tenth that I have given you as your inheritance, you must present part of it as an offering to the LORD a tenth of the tenth." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

Numbers 18:28 "You are to present an offering to the LORD from every tenth you receive from the Israelites. Give some of it to Aaron the priest as an offering to the LORD." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible)

Deuteronomy 14:28, 29 "At the end of [every] three years, bring a tenth of all your produce for that year and store [it] within your gates. Then the Levite, who has no portion or inheritance among you, the foreign resident, fatherless, and widow within your gates may come, eat, and be satisfied. And the LORD your God will bless you in all the work of your hands that you do." (HCSB-Holman Christian Bible) Jesus Christ upheld tithing while the law covenant was still in force, which was prior to his death on the Cross. Luke 11:42 " But woe to you Pharisees! You give a tenth of mint, rue, and every kind of herb, and you bypass justice and love for God. These things you should have done without neglecting the others." (HCSB)

The Mosaic Law fulfilled its purpose, and was taken out of the way, because Christ Fulfilled the Law. Matthew 5:17 ""Don't assume that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill." (HCSB) The Law served as a Guardian, until Christ; then it was no longer needed, because those that believe in Christ are justified by their faith - not a written law. Galatians 3:24 "The law, then, was our guardian until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith." (HCSB) With the faith, you are no longer under the guardian - the written Law. Galatians 3:25 "But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian," (HCSB)

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"You are absolutely right sister"...We are no longer under the Law, but under grace, and "Grace" say's Let every man (person)
give as (he or she) has purposed in (their) heart...We have entered into Apostasy just like the word say's we would so, God's
will is being fulfilled in the earth...You are one of many voice's who are crying out for repentance and I applaud you
for speaking out!!
The kingdom suffer violence but, the violent taketh by force...All this mamon preaching is a trick of the enemy and those
who are preaching this are the one's being tricked...Deception is alive and well...
Loved your posts sisters! While the posts are not designed to 'make friends', they will certainly influence some people. LOLOL

Actually, more and more folks in 'ministry' are raising their voices against the practice of tithing, the use of guilt or the arguments of 'necessary sacrifice' in order for a person to obtain God's blessings (the greater the sacrifice, the greater the blessing). This mindset is sometimes referred to as 'Utilitarian Christianity'. It is at the heart of religious humanism, where the question is, "What can I get out of God for my own benefit.", rather than, "What can God get out of me, for His glory?"

I have yet to met, or even hear of, a single minister who receive tithes who actually knows, understands, or even believes in (actually practices) the biblical system (or principle) of tithing. (1 Timothy 1:7). But, the practice has become a very nice income source for a good many 'ministers'.

Try doing the math for a congregation of 10 tithers making $20,000 per year. The minister receives a total of $20,000 per year. Now, try it with 30 tithers, 50 tithers, 100 tithers. A congregation of 75 tithers with an average income of $20,000 per year will yield the minister a total of $150,000.00 in revenue. Even in this day and age, that is a very nice income stream for preaching the good news ("...freely you have received ...")!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service