Questions for the Hebrew Israelite Brethren and Sisteren...

Why are you guys of the Hebrew Israelite denomination so caught up in the flesh - OT, OT, OT. Have you guys ever been effected by that which is spiritual?

Do miracles ever happen amongst your congregants - like other wordly happenings - things that you can't explain and yet don't contradict the word of God?

Do you guys ever speak in tongues under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost? and if so Have they been interpretated and if so - what were a few of the messages?

Does the Lord ever give y'all visions? Daytime visions?

When there is sick among you - has your elders been called to anoint the sick with oil and pray for them and you see them miraculously healed?

Are there any-any-any white people in any of your congregations? or have there ever been any at one time but are now gone?

Do you guys believe in the resurrection of the dead?

Do you sing songs? If so - name at least 5.

Do you dance for joy in the Lord?

Are there any in your congregations who prophesy on things to come? - if so - please share a few.

When I read yall posts I often wonder if there is any joy and anything spiritual going on in your assemblies. It does not seem so, but there could be alot going on and you guys are just not sharing it with us.
And if your goal is to convert - you really need to step out and say something that the board can know or at least surmise that the God of Heaven steps out of Eternity and deals with your group(s).
I dont want it to seem that I am asking for a sign but I guess I am because the early church brought with their doctrine power and demonstration.

Otherwise - to me at least - it seems that what you brothers are sharing is stagnant.
And I say that out of love. I really enjoy scrapping with you guys over many of the subjects but when it gets down to business - outside of the OT - there is a dead pool effect going on.

Besides striving about the Law - share with the board how God deals with you guys mightily.

In Peace

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I follow exactly how it is written. Jesus Christ himself said if you love me keep my commandments. Come on Sister Harris.
2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1John 5:1-3 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:14-15 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Do none of these scriptures mean anything to you Sister Harris? They are in English, and in the New Testament. I don't know why you read different. Jesus himself. If you pick up a king James version and read it from there you will see the same words. I don't understand your rational.
Bro. Hez,

Jesus Christ himself said if you love me keep my commandments.

Here is the KEY . . . keeping the commandments of Jesus, not the OT Laws and OT Covenants.

Please read Trevor's notes:

Philippians 2:5 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Acts 4:10-12 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Peace in Jesus
Chaplain,

The commands of Yeshua is not different than His father's commands. Remember, Yeshua only spoke the word of YAH, and not His own word. He came not on His own accord, but of His fathers'. The commands of Yeshua are the commands of YAH. We are to keep the father's word.... the torah.
You guys are so deeply into the OT, you're lost! You try to interpret the words of the NT by using the OT, and thats absolutely backwards. Messianic Jewish believers fully understand this, but you guys?

Hopeless..........
noted..........
I agree with this scripture. Jesus is who we are saved through.
Hezekiah, what were you reading!?!?!!??!?!
Trevor,

The Torah is our foundation for teaching. It is directly from the mouth of YAH Himself. We judge everything by that as we should. Yeshua only confirmed the Torah, and He also taught and lived it. So, lets follow His example... shall we?
Bro. James,

If you are going to follow Yeshua/Jesus, the you cannot follow the OT Laws.

Again, read Trevor's comments - they are PLAIN AND CLEAR!
Chaplain,

Yeshua kept the OT Torah, so why not walk as He walked?
Yeshua kept and fulfilled the Torah, so now I do not have to follow the OT Laws; I can follow Him without condemnation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service