Opportunity Presentation YOU Don't Want to Miss! FREE Admission with Flyer!  If you can't make it, invite family and friends to attend! I'm driving from New York!

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your mail you can please send me all information about the programme my names are HIS MOST HIGH OLORUNAYO OKE email: olorunobaministratio@yahoo.com
Phone: +234 8032704759, +234 8053231026
IT'S HAPPING IN NIGERIA.
New things has happen in our generation. Greetings in his fulfulment and glory upon the earth.
The OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION His leaded by HIS MOST HIGH The God of all creation upon the earth to build an HOLY LAND CALLED ( WORLD CITY ) The home an place of worship in truth and holyness to God of heaven. For all his children to worship in one togetherness worldwide.
For partners and support on this project in God. Call or write us at the OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION For more information.
Email : olorunobaministration@yahoo.com
Facebook@ olorunoba ministration
Phone : +234 8032704759
+234 8053231026
Attachments:
IT'S HAPPING IN NIGERIA.
New things has happen in our generation
Experience. The spirit of holyness and peace in worshiping God in truth and righteousness. With the OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION Has we build in togetherness.

. Greetings in his fulfulment and glory upon the earth.
The OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION His leaded by HIS MOST HIGH OLORUNAYO. The God of all creation upon the earth to build an HOLY LAND CALLED ( WORLD CITY ) AT OSUN STATE NIGERIA. The home an place of worship in truth and holyness to God of heaven. For all his children to worship in one togetherness worldwide.
For partners and support on this project in God. Call or write us at the OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION For more information.
Email : olorunobaministration@yahoo.com
Facebook@ OLORUNOBA MINISTRATION
Phone : +234 8032704759
+234 8053231026

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service