This is a topic which needs to be discussed. There are "pros" and "cons", but let us find the truth about this matter. A woman should not be in charge of a man at any time. God set the order even from the beginning(Genesis 3:8-16). There is no mention of any females as a bishop or an apostle in the Holy Bible. The devil has lied and deceived so many people. It is time for everyone to be persuaded by his or her own mind. I leave some scriptures for you to study and consideration. RECEIVE THE TRUTH TO BE BLESS, WALK IN ORDER AND GUIDE OTHERS !!!!!!!

Views: 2868

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Pastor, Ford is under my authorityso, i will correct him, Greene, you nedd more training and prayer. Get your house in order, then your ministry will be in order. Turn from your wicked ways.... !!!!

Apostle, Riley
Pastor, can you please answer my request instead of telling me "what the point is"?

Tell us all just what "the Judge of Israel" really means. What political/spiritual significance does it hold sir?
Pastor, Ford please respect Apostle, Greene in his office. Hopefully, he will accept who he is soon. Let us reason together. You can give him the truth. We will love everyone, even when he or she will not accept God's Word. We can release that person to Satan.
Read John, chapters 8,9 and 10 and 1 Corinthians, chapters 9, 11 and 12. We must be willing and obedient to eat the good of the land. Preach in season and out of season( when they will hear you and when they will not hear you), 2 Timothy 4;1-5,
Thank you for that respect, Apostle.
Pastor Ford, it was you that posted the very detailed definition and even highlighted key portions:

-"This is the name given to those rulers who presided over the affairs of the Israelites...." Deborah was such a righteous ruler over both men and women.
-"Their authority extended only over those tribes by whom they had been elected or acknowledged." Deborah had authority that was recognized over the entire nation of Israel according to Judges 4:4.
-As I stated before, and you repeated for me, "The word originally signified an "overseer" or spiritual superintendent.....The duties of the bishop-elders appear to have been as follows:
General superintendence over the spiritual well-being of the flock. (1 Peter 5:2)
The work of teaching, both publicly and privately. (1 Thessalonians 5:12; Titus 1:9; 1 Timothy 5:17)
The work of visiting the sick, (James 5:14)" These are all things that Deborah did both as a Judge over Israel, and as a Prophetess.

The Book of Judges showed you from an O.T. standpoint the actions of a Bishop. If GOD would have it that no woman would be in leadership while men are present, then WHY was Deborah "Judge of Israel"? Please answer this, considering the very definitions that you placed up here as well as scriptures, and not prejudice.
As for the scriptures on a Bishop (Titus 1; 1st Timothy 3), isn't it true that the same requirements are stated for that of a Deacon? If such be true, then why is it that we see a female Deacon saluted by Apostle Paul himself? We all know of Phebe in Romans 16.

Now, the office of Apostle has specific requirements stated, and sex was never mentioned amongst them. If there was a restriction, then please show it. By similar standards, why is it that we had a female Evangelist speak up on this subject earlier? There are no female Evangelists "officially listed". The same can be said of Pastors in the N.T. The only way you can find such is by revelation in scripture. Such would also be the same of the Apostle and Bishop, for "there is neither bond nor free, Jew nor Greek, male nor female, for all are one in CHRIST".

For the record:

1) there are little to know examples of Pastors in the N.T., but considering that the term Pastor means "Shepherd", you can find examples of female shepherds ;
2) Pastor Ford, I did not disrespect you. I would like the same respect not just because Apostle Riley suggested such, but because Apostle JESUS commanded such. Bless you sir!
Respect actually isn't earned until lost. It is given for the very fact that I claim the very CHRIST as my loving LORD and Savior just as you do (at least I hope you do). The greatest of all gifts is love, and with such comes respect. There's no other way around such a truth.

I believe that when Christ said pray that the LORD of the harvest send laborers in to the field, that Him sending a woman in is not a problem, but apart of His sovereign will. HE can do just as HE so royaly feels to do; who are we to second guess it? If a woman bares the marks of such a position, and brings GOD glory, then who am I to judge it? Wise Apostle Paul said this:

"For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way."-Romans 14:7-13

Nevertheless, at your wish I will not speak to you on this matter then. I say this then: I request that you pray honestly for correction of the one incorrect by GOD's standards, be it myself or anyone else (yourself included).......
Praise God in the highest. I trust and fear God. What is so great, is that Ps. 119:89, For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. Then Isaiah 40:8 - The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. Matt. 24:35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is "NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE": for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal. 3:28. There is a "Purpose", and it belong to God, when man keep the laws of man in a box of their doctrinces, they have a great conflict and casting great stumbling blocks out to "SOULS", which God is concern for. We hinder the gospel with the pollutions of man adjectives, that condemns God love and compassion, and his Holy words, because the heart of man is corrupt, to believe that God has not called woman to bring the gospel of salvation to the lost. God use a donkey to bring "LIGHT" to the "BLINDED" hearts, that he is God, and he use whom he will. Deborah a great women in Israel, a leader. One that God went before, to lead in a time of war. Judges 4:4, 5, 9, 10, 24; 5:1, 7, 12, 15.), her faith in God became the strength of Israel. Barak, sensing the spirtual insight that Deborah possessed and feeling the urgent need for her presence and spiritual counsel, answered, If thou will go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go (Judges 4:8). That is one of the most unusal passages in the Holy Bible spoken by a man to a woman. It demonstrates a genera's great confidence in a woman. Whom had risen to high place in Israel largely because of one quality, her "ABIDING" faith in God. I pray for all nations and all profess to be in Christ, I encourage by saying this read Eccl. 12:13, 14. We must understand that it was Christ that die, that we may live eternally. We are going to be held accountable for every idle word. Most of the idle words don't have nothing to do with souls? Bro. Greene, continue to stay line by line with the word. Rom. 14:7-13. is to the truth. May God bless you

The King Ambassasdor
Sis. Fields
Sex was mentioned in 1 Timothy, chapter 3 and when the Lord Jesus Christ only selected men as apostles. You are confused and trying to make up rules as you go. Enough is enough. You may not accept the truth, but others will accept it.

Apostle, Riley
When HE selected men, why not consider the factors back then:

-they, including JESUS, were under the old covenant law at the time, which placed a curse on women placing them under a man's rule. If you are familiar with Judiasm's prayers, the men pray regularly "Blessed are you Hashem who has not made me a woman". This is mentioned as if being a woman is a curse, and back then it was!

-sending women to a culture and people that shunned their females is defeating your purpose. Would you send a black man to go and preach equality to KKK members? Thats the equivalent of send female Apostles to males that act as if she is "property". A woman cannot come and have such a discussion with you, but I being a man of GOD can.

Eve was given dominion, the same dominion as Adam, at the same time. In fact, Eve was literally called Adam. Do your Genesis research.
Stop speculating!!!! there were no women chosen as apostles. Eve was punish under the rulership of her husband. You need to stop commenting about your personal theories. God's Word is factual and truth. If you continue, then God will condemn you. I am seasoned apostle and on level 1. The truth shall make you free. Get more training and educate yourself while submitting to the Holy Ghost (1 Corinthians, chapter 2).

Apostle, Riley
Ordained, Annointed and Equipped
(Praise God....)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service