Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

How should sin be addressed in our churches? With the new interfaith initiatives and the introduction of the inclusionary doctrines, many leaders feel muzzled to speak against sin in our churches. That being said, should we allow mainstream media to persuade our gospel teachings? Just looking for feedback.

Views: 1417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen!
I can certainly agree with you on that. It is unbelievable that Ministers of the Gospel will allow mainstream media to influence their sermons. Many are afraid of the repercussions of not being accepting of especially the inclusion doctrine.

Inclusion essentially gives the homosexual community a clearance to behave in the ungodly manner with no fear of our words (preaching). Those that have accepted this doctrine are in agreement with the gay community that their acts are accepted and are not sin as some may classify it.
WHEN THE APOSTLE PAUL AND THE OTHER DISCIPLES HAD BEEN BEATEN AND WARNED AGAINST PREACHING JESUS,THEY CONTINUED ON, BRUISED, AND IN DISCOMFORT, UNTIL THEY WERE CONFRONTED BY THE PHARISEES AGAIN, AND THEY ASKED THEM IF, IN FACT, THEY HAD NOT ALREADY BEEN CHASTISED AND ADMONISHED TO CEASE PREACHING THE 'FOOLISHNESS " OF THE CROSS AND THE DOCTRINE OF JESUS CHRIST. THEIR RESPONSE WAS " IT IS BETTER THAT WE OBEY GOD, THAN MEN'! IN PAUL'S DISSERTATION WHERE HE DECLARED "I AM SET FOR THE DEFENSE OF THE GOSPEL", HE HAD COUNTED THE COST OF THE POTENTIAL DANGER OF PREACHING THE TRUTH, JUST AS HE HAD RECEIVED IT, AND HE WAS WARNED BY THE PRPOPHET AGABUS, OF THE TROUBLE AND SUFFERING THAT WAS BEFORE HIM, AND HE SAID THAT HE WASN'T MOVED BY ANY OF IT, BECAUSE HE HAD DIED TO HIMSELF, AND WAS SOLD OUT TO PREACH CHRIST,AND HIM CRUCIFIED. HIS POSITION WAS " WOE BE UNTO ME IF I PREACH NOT THIS (ENTIRE) GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST! IF WE ARE TO SEE THE GREAT, EXPANSIVE MOVE OF EVANGELISM, MASS REPENTANCE, AND MASS SALVATION, THAT IS OUR DESTINY, WE MUST ASSUME THE SAME POSTURE REGARDLESS OF THE COST, LOSS, OR THE DECISION OF THE GREAT "MULTITUDES. ALREADY, WE ARE BEING SET UPON BY THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS AND THE BOLD MANIFESTATION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST. NEED WE NOT BE AS BOLD FOR THE TRUTH OF THR FULL GOSPEL, AS THEY ARE TO ESPOUSE LYING WONDERS? THE SIFTING OF WHO BEARS THAT MARK OF DEDICATION ,AND LONGEVITY IS ALREADY WELL UNDER WAY, AND WE WILL ALL KNOW WHO REALLY "LOVES THE LORD' AND WHO'S 'IN IT TO WIN IT!'

That is just T.V.  I know the real Apostle Howell and he is a wolf in sheep clothing.  Go to Life After Life Changer and read over 100 former testimony of how this awful man and his leaders ripped off folk with this copy cattin Creflo Dollar stealin ministry.

Hello My alias is wanzo brown, not my real name but I use it to spread hate and lies about a preacher.  I'm not a preacher nor a real christian but I would have you believe that I am because I became a member on a christian website and have my affiliation to a christian church on my profile, the same church that I spread my hateful remarks about.  

MINSTER PATRICK FORBES OF LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZON MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLUATERN, GERMANY HAS MADE THE PRECEDING POST.

WANZO BROWN DOES NOT ENDORSE APOSTLE RONALD D. HOWELL WHO HAS PROVEN TO BE A MOLESTER OF WOMEN.

APOSTLE RONALD D. HOWELL IS NOW ON THE RUN DUE TO CHARGES THAT FOR YEARS HE HAS BEEN MOLESTING WOMEN WHICH APPEARED ON THIS NETWORK.  APOSTLE HOWELL CONTINUES HIS DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR IN KAISERSLUATERN GERMANY.

The one who claims his alias is wanzo brown is known as Patrick FORBES.  This young man serves as one of Apostle Howell false preachers.  Forbes gave up a career in the Air Force to follow a known molester of women APOSTLE RONALD D. HOWELL SR.

Wanzo is correct, There are over 100 ex-members who were abused by Howell. There will be more people that come forward and as Christians we have to make a stand. LCI is a cult and many people are being wounded. Jim Jones had a CULT where many died and could have been avoided had someone stepped up. As drastic as Wanzo's technique may be, he is standing for something many are avoinding. Wanzo, my hat is off to you and many appreciate your candor. Just know what you are supporting when viewing Apostle Howell on the WORD Network. There have been countless of families and children destroyed by him. The reality is - there are many babes in Christ suffering as we speak. Like the situation with Jim Jones, will we just pray about it (as the common excuse to due nothing) or stand on the wall.   

Why is everything boiled down to homosexuality?
You do know there is more sin than homosexuality?
Or do you?
Lying.
Deception.
Stealing.
Tax evasion- so all you pastors that have your homes, cars and bank accounts in the church name YES that is tax evasion and against the law!!!
Fornication.
Adultery.
Abortion.
Murder.
Shall I go on???
Let's focus on ALL sin not just the one that we personally hate!!!
The Bible has already told the church how to handle sin.
The church is WILLINGLY being disobedient to the Word- when it inconveniences them.
I am not understanding WHY the church is not doing what the Word has said???
I Corinthians 5!!!
THAT is how we we told to handle sin in the church.
This is a touchy subject for some of the clergy who preach one thing but live another.  For instance Ronald D. Howell A.K.A ApostleHowell of Life Changers Internantional in Kaiserslautern leads a double life.  This is the first preacher I knew that had a concubine and openly lies to his small group of followers.

I just want to go on record that I didn't mean what I said about Ronald D. Howell.  I was upset when I wrote this.  I know I'm not the only one that does this, but I shouldn't have let my anger and ignorance allow me to speak out about somebody who is just trying to do what God has called him to do.  My apologies sometimes I let my anger get the best of me even when it's my fault that cause my anger.

I meant exactly what I said about Ronald D Howell Sr.  He is a liar and the truth is not in him.  He is worse than Eddy Long and it won't BE LONG before his whole shaddy operation goes down.  I am not angry or bitter and the previous post is made by either the phony bishop Jones or concubine Pastor Williams.  It is true that I am not the only one that makes these posts.  Go on Life After Life Changers and you can read the posts of over 100 former members of this terrible church here in Kaiserslautern Germany.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service