Sin is breaking Torah. Why does Christianity insist on the double talk?

1 John 3:4,"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness." If sin is breaking the law/torah, then why do Christians continue to violate it?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And then there's Hezekiah with his statement of bringing his sword! WOW! James, Hezekiah, are these the swords that you all expect to wield against the enemy when he comes knocking your door?

Trevor,

What sword will you use if not the very words of Yah in the Torah?
Great idea Anthony . . . .

James, do as children do, go and find something shiny to play with . . . .
Ok... I am going to let it all out.... Go ahead.. drill me with ANY questions you have. be brief. Do not give me papers to read. When ya'll question me, I will question ya'll.
Too late for all that, kid. We've been there already, and my question as presented three whole hours ago. Even within the last few minutes you've been playing games dancing around. Its like going to trial and you ask the witness to take the oath, and they say "only if you'll listen". You ask them another question, they say "I wont say till you listen".

You can answer whatever questions are presented to you from them, but right now, you're in contempt of court with me...........
Trevor,

You're already in contempt of court with Yah. His wrath stacks upon you until you repent, and return to the Torah of Yah and place TRUE faith in Messiah... WALKING AS HE WALKED. Mr. Kid.
DITTO
Anthony,

When are you gonna walk as Yeshua walk?
Good question!

James, if you hate Christianity so much, why exactly are you here? Thats the question I have for you since you'll "let it all out"............
Trevor,

Yah is calling His people out of babylon. Out from under the sun they will come. I may get a few, but only a few will be saved.
James hates Roman Christianity, not Bible Christianity.
Hez,

Yup.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service