Sin is breaking Torah. Why does Christianity insist on the double talk?

1 John 3:4,"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness." If sin is breaking the law/torah, then why do Christians continue to violate it?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right Brother James Yah is calling his people, and just as in old times, he will make them wake up, and come. Few men will be saved, as you said.
Hez,

Amen
Anthony,

How can one, who, obeys the Torah, like Messiah did, go to the lake of fire? What scripture says that those who are obedient will eventually end up in the lake of fire?
How are we on a wide road, and almost nobody keeps the commandments, Feasts, Dietary laws, Cleanliness laws, etc. Almost the whole world keep Christmas, Sunday church, Easter, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday, Communion. We don;t keep any of that, but we are on a wide road. You are persecuting us for following the Bible. You make no sense, but you are fulfilling scripture.
Yahushua is coming back for an OBEDIENT Church. He knows no Church that is lax, and disobedient... obsent of the Torah of Yahuah.
He only can see righteousness, and they will say, have I not Prophesied in your name, and have I not cast out demons in your name, and he will say get back from me ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you.
Hez,

Yup... Ye workers of anomos(translated: no Torah).
What do you think it will take for them to see the truth?
Hez,

Well brother.. I dunno. Some of them will have to see hell to see the truth. Some, it will just come to them. Some.... I dunno.
bro. Trevor , I got you
You said-Very true! Now, what were Christ's DIRECT commandments according to the words found within the New Covenant scriptures spoke by Him and His Apostles?

MIND YOU, THE NEW COVENANT IS NOT LISTED IN THE OT SCRIPTURES, SO YOUR ONLY PLACE TO LOOK IS IN THE NT! If you cannot point them out, then you cannot call yourself saved or a disciple of Christ, PERIOD!
(this is crazy because in the manner you speak of a new covenant, as if they wrote a new story in the new testament ,/this is why you hav disannualed the commandments of God/
brutha trevor jesus qouted from the torah a man don't live on bread alone but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of the lord (and your saying not every word, just some ) paul taught from the torah (Acts 24:14/26:22/28:13) speaking none other thing that the law and the prophets (our you tellin your congregation to throw out the book that jesus & paul taught from) ((((logic ,how do you learn what is being taught if you have the teachers notes, and not the book that the teacher is teaching from)))) there is the law and testimony and truth lay where they coincide.

OK my stipulations///i'll post only from the new things concerning the covenant (ageement with god) your reply ,you cannot use paul,if your doctrine is oppose , what yahsua is clealy saying ,you must answer yes or no he is lying

Matthew 5:17-19 (King James Version)
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven
Is he lying brutha trevor Y/N??? Will you be called the least in the kingdom of heaven???
Matthew 19:17 (King James Version)
17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Is he lying brutha trevor Y/N???
John 12:49-50 (King James Version)
49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him
I agree with ALL that JESUS said, but you never answered the question at all! I said LIST the commandments of the new covenant. You did nothing of the sort whatsoever.
what new covenant ??? there is no new storie, no new agreement for eternal life,God change not ,the same yesterday today and tomorrow,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service