We have so many groups where we are edifying each other that we seem to forget that we have a commission which is to help to show sinners the way to the light and because I see the time is getting on I have started a group not for the healthy but for the sick so if you have family or friends who need to be guided to the light please direct them to the link below.

If you are a sinner and if you want to learn more of the creators love for you and the journey He can take you on then why not use the link below to join us.

Jesus promise to all: He who COMES UNTO ME, I WILL NEVER CAST OUT." No, though your sins are very great, I am your Redeemer who laid my life down for you so wont you come to me knowing I will not cast you out; Come and be partaker of my great promise.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosesoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16-17

P.S. this is not a group concern for the healthy but a group to cater for those that are sick.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SinnersComeHome/        

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is good! I will check out the group on facebook.
Gilbert James

Thanks I need unsaved people to be directed to it as this is more about bringing Christ to people who have not yet accepted the Lord, hopefully saints will refer people there

Will do, sister.  Good for the Kingdom that you're standing in the Gap. 

Bless you

Oh you could come on by brother Phil and share a testimony or two.  Anyway glad to see that you have recovered.

remain blessed my brother in Christ

LOL!

Will do my sister, as my job and the Lord allows!  Can't say I have the patience you do, I still don't know how you do it.  I'm one of those  John 2:15 saints still in much need of work by the Lord!   But I will stop by to visit as you post.

The blessing of God is on you and I pray he give you the glory of his peace for this new ministry.  Pray for us here in America, the Body is at war and on the move.  We are suiting up (fasting and prayer) and I would be more encouraged if you were "ON the wall" with us.

Peace and grace, dear sister.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service