The Woman in revelation is the Catholic religion. The wine of her fornication is the doctrine they teach. Fornication to the Lord is spiritual fornication because they do not what thus saith the Lord. The harlots are the churches that came out of the Catholic Church who keep her doctrine, but not follow the woman's High Priest. The Doctrine of the woman is Christmas, Halloween Easter, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday, 7 year tribulation, going to heaven, nailing all the laws to the cross, Rapture, Jesus dying on Easter Sunday. All of this doctrine comes from Rome. Momma wants her daughters to come home, and they will at the time of the great tribulation.

Revelation 17: 1-5 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Hezekiah:Does she not tell you every "ash wednesday" to put a mark on your right hand or on your forehead?

Revelation 18 3:5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Hezekiah Have not the Merchants been made rich with Christmas, Easter, Black Friday, Halloween, Valentine's day, Etc?

Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Hezekiah Now all you have to do is look up Vatican city, and it is the only place in the world that sits on 7 mountains. The beast is the secular empire. What empire was, yet is, but is not? That is the revived Roman Empire or the European Union.

Revelation 18 7-9 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Hezekiah Looks like this woman is going to the fire.

Revelation 18:11-19 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Isaiah 29:9-13 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Matthew 15:1-9 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isaiah 65:1-5 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

1Timothy 4:1-3 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Hezekiah Do not the Catholic Church require their Bishops, Priests, Nuns, Etc. to not marry, and abstain from meats on Lent? Now they say you can eat fish, but fish is a meat. This is why McDonald's has the fish falay sandwhich.

Isaiah 66:15-18 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Hezekiah Wonder who is the tree in the midst is, and why does the Lord seem upset at them eating swine's flesh?

2 Timothy 4:1-4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

That time is Now. We are in the last days, and all better wake up from your slumber while you can. When the great tribulation comes, they will say,come let us Look for the Lord, and they shall not find him.

If you can not see that this is the catholic church from these scriptures, then you fulfill the Prophesy of Isaiah 2 fold The Lord has poured out a spirit of deep sleep in Isaiah 29, and in Isaiah 65.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Israel.
Newview,

What's an avatar?
That 'electronic image' next to your post...Doesnt it say YHWH?
"Do not the Catholic Church require their Bishops, Priests, Nuns, Etc. to not marry, and abstain from meats on Lent? Now they say you can eat fish, but fish is a meat. This is why McDonald's has the fish falay sandwhich."

Ummm, Hezekiah, what on Earth does the McDonald's fish falay sandwhich have to do with the Book of Revelations, and/or the Roman Catholic Church??!?!?
O my - Bro Hezekiah is so comical.
I really enjoy most of his posts...McDonald's fish fillet indeed...
I can see where he gets the Church of Rome as being the great Harlot, but "fish falay sandwhichs"??!?! LOL!!
History of the McDonald's Filet-O-Fish

In 1963, the sandwich was introduced by a McDonald's franchise in Cincinnati, Ohio and was named by Cye Landy of Cye Landy Advertising Agency, which was the advertising firm for that particular McDonald's franchise. The sandwich was created in response to declining sales at restaurants on Fridays, due to the Catholic practice of not eating meat on Fridays at the time (a practice that the Catholic Church continues to consider obligatory on Fridays during Lent).[4] Created by young enthusiast Lou Groen, it has become popular with people who cannot eat meat-based products offered, particularly Muslims: fish is always considered Halal, whilst Halal meat requires special slaughter techniques. [5] Ray Kroc originally wanted to exclude the Fliet-O-Fish from the McDonald's menu, instead selling the Hulaburger, a hamburger with a pineapple slice on a bun with two pieces of cheese, excluding the meat. The idea was that if either the Hulaburger or the Filet-O-Fish had the most sales, the sandwich would be added. When test-marketed in 1963, the Filet-O-Fish was the most consumed, so it was added to the permanent menu.[6]
Hez,

So what's the point of McDonald's history on the Filet-O-Fish as it pertains to the scriptures?

This sounds more like it was a marketing strategy to make money.
SIista Harris,
i think the point is ,the roman catholic church ,gave us most all the traditons we live by today,Hence Mcdonalds marketed there strategy toward what church, and on easter they sale baskets and bunnies,st.valentine ,they sale red and cupid (the rome god of love),christmas they clean shop, all base on traditions of the roman catholic church

Revelation 18 3:5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
O I see what you are saying, Hez.
They did that back in 1960's in the restaurants?
Where I grew up it was the custom of everyone to eat fish on Friday.
Catholics and Baptists alike had fish on Fridays...Blacks and whites ate fish.
White people baked theirs or grilled theirs - we fried ours.
Every Friday like clock work - you could smell the fish frying in the kitchens of every first floor window in our neighborhood. It was fish and greens and corn bread.
Woooooweee! Its a beautiful thing being black - we can cook!

But I never knew (until I grew up) that the tradition was based on religion.
That was a tradition that I miss. Nobody does that anymore - I guess unless you are Catholic.
Do they even do it anymore?
Interesting info, Hez....

I did not know that. Nice marketing strategy by Mc Donald's also!
So are we in one accord that the Catholic Church is the Mother of Harlots, and we are to stay clear of her doctrine?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service