THE CHURCH HAS BEEN TURNED EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE…CAN WE ALL JOIN TOGETHER & FIGHT SATAN

SATAN HAS SYSTEMATICALLY BROKEN DOWN THE FAMILY STRUCTURE AND TURNED IT EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT. LET US TALK IT OUT. (NOT FIGHT IT OUT) LET’S FIGHT SATAN TOGETHER IN THE UNITY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

HERE IS THE CHAIN OF COMMAND - GOD - CHRIST - MAN - WOMAN - CHILDREN

If there is a weak or missing link then Satan can take the advantage.

In one heart felt swoop, Satan has attacked the Church by breaking down the family structure. Let’s look at ways that Satan has caused broken families, which leads to so many other problems. He attacks the head of the woman which is man, he attacks the weaker vessel which is woman or he attacks the seed of the man and the woman which are the children. Satan’s attack is not on Christ or the Father but on the earthly family structure. How does he attack the family structure:

THE MAN: Submission to Christ Due Benevolence to your wife Infidelity
Disrespect
Absenteeism
Impotence
Infidel - Provision for the family
1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

THE WOMAN:

Submissiveness
Infidelity
Disobedience
Stubbornness
Rebellion
Foolish
The absence of the Proverbs 31 women

THE CHILDREN:

Peer pressures
Disobedience
Stubbornness
Rebellion
Lack of Honor & respect

How can we protect our families and fight the enemy. If we first devise a plan of action we can take the enemy down and render him useless in our lives. Here is how:

James 4:6-8 (King James Version)
6. But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
7. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

If we submit ourselves to God and resist the Devil, he will have no power over us. Now the next question is, how do we submit ourselves to God. This must be covered because we can still fall short by not doing so. By not submitting to God it is just like yielding to Satan.

Let us humble ourselves and pray and seek God's face and turn from our own ways and ask God for for solutions. I guarantee we will see a big change. Let's put our differences aside and see God for a change.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, we can fight the adversary. Contrary to popular belief, Satan is not a demonic being, rather, Satan is lawlessness itself.. it is the FLESH & its desires. Men keep Torah, then we wont see half the stuff that happens out here in this earth.
Are you saying that Satan doesn't exist but is actually our flesh?
EW,

Yes, from the Hebrew, HaSatan simply means "adversary." It has no conotation of "demonic being." The scriptures you posted in James truly reveal what Satan is.
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

This doesn't sound like our flesh. You are saying Satan is our adversary, this scripture says the Devil is our adversary. They are one in the same.

Our flesh isn't going about like a roaring lion seeking whom it may devour. The Devil (Satan) is.

The the purpose of this post is for us to expose the lies of Satan, (the Devil) and help mend our broken family structures.
EW,

well if you take that literal, then it would not sound like flesh, now would it? James says in chapter 1 that we are only tempted and enticed by our own lusts. Remember when Yashah was tempted by the devil? Read that chapter and keep in mind James' definition of temptation.
Are you saying Jesus/Yeshua was tempted by his own flesh? What about Eve? Was that a serpent (snake), the Devil, or her own flesh?
EW,

Yashah was tempted by His flesh, yes. Definitely Eve was tempted by the lust of her eyes and flesh. She saw the fruit, and saw that it was good looking. We all want to blame our lust and temptations of a fictionus demonic being, when its really OUR OWN lusts that we are tempted by, according to Yashah's brother, Yaakov.
James you have basically said that Christ had lust in his flesh. There is a danger in not believing in the existence of Satan.

Job 2:3
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

So was the Lord talking to his flesh here as well? James are you joking or are you serious?
EW,

The Hebrew reads "The adversary." You only believe in a demonic being the way you do because you grew up believing that. Once you start to study Hebrew, then light will be shed on the actual meaning. Remember when "satan" told David to take a census of Israel?

In the same event and verse in another book, it says THE LORD told David to take the census. The context reveals to us that The Lord was angry with Israel. Who was angry... A demonic being from hell, or our Father? To conclude, The Lord was "the adversary" to Israel for that time.

In Job, it says The Lord said to "the adversary." Now, the text does not say where they met. We can "assume" they met in heaven, but one does not need to appear in heaven to go before the throne, do we? I am very serious, EW.

Yashah had lust in His eyes, yes. Notice when the temptation first started, it said that HE WAS HUNGRY, and then it said "satan came." Who was satan. It was HIS HUNGER! lol
I agree wholeheartedly,it's time to come together.These five things I will do!
Promote the Lord in all I do. -Numbers;22;17
Respect the call of our Father. -Ps;74;20
Answer with wisdom,not with pride. Prov.;26;4
Yoke myself to the word of our Creator. 1Tim;6;1

And if you read the first letter in each sentence,vertically this is what i'll do for us daily.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Brother Agnew, Praise God.

This is what I'm talking about. Let us all pray, expecting to see some changes. I would also like for us to identify with each issue of the family breakdown and show in the word of God how to fix it.

For example: our children. What are the issues our children deal with? What is the cause or causes of the unbalanced behavior in our children? And how do the people of God fix these problems together? Believe it or not, we are all in the same boat. These children are our future and we collectively need to work at fixing what Satan has been allowed to break in our Families.

We must stop sweeping this under the rug and come out swinging. (The Sword of the Spirit)
You are correct,it takes a village,but truly the world,to fight the good fight.And more importantly the example we set,and the walk they see us traveling and the foundation we stand on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service