This was the lesson we did today in church. All these scriptures will be about how the whole world follows the Precepts of men, and not the Word of God. We are going to start in Matthew. If you would get out you Bible, and go to Mathew 4:1-4.

Ok, we read this Jesus was in the Wilderness, and he was tempted by the Devil, but he said man will not live by bread alone. We are going to see in James1:18 what other than bread will man live by.

Now we read that man will live by the Word of Truth to be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.We are going to read in 2 Timothy 3:15-17. We are going to find out what is this word of Truth, and what it is good for.

Here is what we read so far. We read that Jesus told the Devil that man will not live by bread alone, and we found out that the word of Truth is what man will live by, and we found out in 2 Timothy that the word of Truth is good for doctrine, reproof, for correction, and instruction in righteousness. So now we know that the Word of Truth is the scriptures, and the scriptures are the instructions in righteousness, and through these scriptures man can be perfect, and the scriptures are given by the Inspiration of God. This is why Jesus told the Devil that man will not live by bread alone. Let's go further. Let's go to Proverbs 15:29-33.

We read that the Lord is far from the wicked, and he hear the prayer of the righteous. He alos read that he that refuse instruction despises his own soul. So, you hate yourself when you refuse instruction, and we read that the scriptures are the instructions in righteousness. So, if we refuse the scriptures, we refuse instruction, and we hate ourselves. We also found out that the fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom, but if we refuse instruction , and hate ourselves, how will we fear the Lord. Think about it. Let's go further. Let's go to Proverbs 1:1-4

SO, we read that Solomon, who was the wisest man in the Bible said to know wisdom and and instruction is to perceive the Word of Understanding. Didn't we read earlier the scriptures was the Word of Truth. So we must perceive the scriptures to get wisdom and instruction. If we don't we despise instruction, and hate ourselves. Let's move on. Go to John 6:48-56. Now skip down to verse 63 and read it.

So now we got Jesus saying that he is the bread of life. But we read that Jesus said man will not live by bread alone, and we later found out that the scriptures is what we need to follow to get understanding and wisdom. What is this bread of life? He went on to say eat my flesh and drink my blood, and the Jews didn't understand. They were like they guy wants us to eat his flesh, and drink his blood. Jesus didn't mean literally either, The multitude that was there left because in their minds, this man just said to eat him, and drink his blood, so they left, skip down to John 6:67-68

So, Jesus has the words of eternal life. That is why he is the bread of life, and that is what he meant by eat my flesh and drink my blood. The words that he speaks is eternal life. Meaning if you do what he says we will receive eternal life. So, we have learned that we must follow the scriptures in order to get wisdom and understand, and instruction. we also learned that if we don't follow the scriptures we despise instruction, and hate our souls. We read all of that didn't we? Now we know that the scriptures are good for instruction in righteousness, and the words of Jesus, who is the word of Truth, and the scriptures is eternal life. Let's go further. We have been reading what the Bible says about how to follow the scriptures, and what it means to man. Go to Isaiah 55:1-3

So how can you buy milk and wine without money and without price? The Lord is talking about the scriptures. Come and follow the scriptures, and he will make an everlasting covenant. Skip down to Isaiah 55:6-11

See the Lord is saying that you better follow him while he is near. Cause it's gonna come a time when he won't be found, and it will be in the tribulation when he won't be found. Cause you know people are going to be Lord help us all over the place, but the Lord said that he will not be found. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts, so why don't follow the scriptures. They are good for instruction in righteous, doctrine, reproof. They give you wisdom, and understanding if you will allow instruction. we read that is we don't like instruction we hate ourselves or souls. Let's go further Let's go to John 21:15-17

You see how Peter got grieved at the Lord asking him all those times if he loved him. And the Lord said if you love him, "FEED HIS SHEEP". Let's go to Ezekiel 3:1-3

Now he wasn't talking about a literal roll. This was a Prophet, and he had to learn how to read the word to be able to teach the people. The roll is the word of God or word of Truth or the Scriptures or Jesus' words. Remember Jesus' words are eternal life. Skip down to Ezekiel 3:10-21

So the Lord is telling Ezekiel that he must learn and teach this word. If he does not teach the word or warn the people because the Lord made him a watchman, The Lord will kill Ezekiel. So, when you are a Preacher because if someone goes to the fire, and you could have warned them, and didn't, He will require of you. So, be careful when you call yourself a preacher. Now go to Isaiah 30, and gonna read 1 verse, verse 8. Isaiah 30:8.

Now He said that Isaiah had to write the Word in a table, and note it in a book, so that it may be for a time to come. So we have learned that eternal life is Jesus' words, and the scriptures are instructions in righteousness, and if we despise instruction we hate our souls. That tells me that we need to follow what we read, and not what we interpret. If the Lord told Isaiah to write it down, he told all of the other Prophets to right it down. Remember we read that all scripture come from the inspiration of God. Now we are going to end this Thread. If you want me to post part 2 post on the thread that you do or don't, or comment or beat it down, I am sure the False Prophets will take a crack at it, but If we don't believe the words and follow them, then we can't get eternal life. We are going to focus on what the Precepts of men and, and how and why we follow them. Give feedback.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hez,

Well at least you did give a direct answer, and for that I thank you.
Hez,

You all are the apostles of Satan.
PROVE IT!

And while you're at it, tell your young child (James) to do as children do, and go find something shiny to play with!
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

2Corinthians 11:13-14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Now read this thread from top to bottom, and ask yourself what do you follow?

http://abcpreachers.ning.com/forum/topics/the-convenant-of-god-vs-the

That should prove it to you unless you harden your heart.
HEZ,

BACK AT YA'
Back at me?

I thought I twisted the scriptures?
Chaplain,

Again, are you truly loving Yah by keeping His Torah... yes or no?
Anthony,

Take the hog mog and chittlerlings out of your uh.. ears, and you may hear the voice of Yah. Remove the abomination, and Yah will show up!
James,

You know what you can do with these stupid comments?

Go figure . . . .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service