"THE PAULINE DOCTRINE"

In this world of modern Christianity people refuse to read their bibles for themselves, instead they rely solely on their preacher. And that’s sad because most preachers don’t do in-depth studying of the bibles themselves instead they rely on prewritten sermons some of which can be found at the neighborhood bible bookstore.

There are only a few preachers that actually teach the true uncut word of God. And when the average preacher does go into the bible most only want to read the writings of Paul. And they don’t even read all of Paul’s writing.

They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said! I got news for you; there is nowhere in the bible where
Paul contradicts the word of God. And if you think there is then you need to do a more in-depth study of the scriptures.

Paul’s place in the kingdom of God is guaranteed, can you make the same statement? It’s best you realized that Paul has no kingdom to put you in nor does he have a lake of fire to torment you in. Now we are going to take a close look at some of Paul’s writings, and the bible will clearly show you that it is on the same accord with the rest of the writers of God’s holy word.

First of all God had Peter to clearly warn you about some of Paul’s writing. (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Now you need to take heed to this warning, you can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on one or two verse out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother Eccl,

You are right.
(Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET.

Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Why in the world would a Christian want to do away with something that God said is holy. (Rom. 4:15) Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

If there is no law there is no sin. Which mean we can do as we please when we please!

People we must realize everybody has laws by which we must operate by, the governments have laws, your job have laws, your card games have laws, even the boy scouts have laws. But now you are going to try and convince yourselves that the creator of the world has no laws by which we must live.

(Rom. 5:13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. If there is no law, there is no sin!

(1Cor. 14:37) If any man thinks himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. Paul didn’t come preaching and teaching his own thing, but he abided in the doctrine of Christ.

(Rom. 3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sights for by the law is the knowledge of sin. This is true because the blood of Jesus can only justify us. But does this make the law void? God forbid. You wouldn’t know what sin was if there was no law.
Hi again Mr. Adams, you bring up many truthful points. Listen, you are right about the Romans changing all the days of the week. They despised the Jews and wrought this evil. Okay, but remember African/Americans live under the American system that calls for 'Sunday' worship. Minus the Holy Spirit setting the U.S believers' ablaze, Sunday will remain the day people go to church to worship. I mean, it's hard to break habits. Still, God does honor people where they are at.

Our enslaved ancestors worshipped on Sundays for that is the only day they were given a 'day of rest.' Now, we know that was an evil injustice wrought against them but that was how it was. God honored their 'Sunday' prayers just as God blesses people today who worship on Sunday. Surely we know that God who taught you this great knowledge is aware of the corruption of the original sabbath holy day.

The Most High is also aware that we all like sheep have gone astray or been taught to worship on Sunday. As a result, His mercy and grace covers us.
LIke Paul said, 'God had mercy on us because we did it in ignorance.' Remember God can meet you wherever you're at. He met Paul on the road to Damascus and set him straight. He met the outcast woman at the well, where she was at, and blessed her with truth that set the captive free.

Now, the beauty of your teachings is this, you are opening the eyes to the relevance of the 'Sabbath' and the true way the believers of Biblical history worshipped God. As we believers are becoming more enlightened with the truth, we are slowly but surely more and more conforming to the original ways of God as the Apostles knew it. Indeed, Christ is preparing a church without spot or wrinkle. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my eyes!

Again, I do sincerely thank you for pointing out the significance of the true Hebrew/Jews/Israelites customs and traditions. Fear not, we as believers are more and more getting there. :-) I, myself now refer to Jesus as Yahshua. It was racist of the Romans to change His Hebrew name to a Roman one.

It was also wrong of them to change the seasons and the times. It is liberating to know and embrace the truth. However again, though Saturday is the true sabbath, It will take a miracle in order for the churches in the U.S. and around the world to change from Sunday to Saturday. Hey, but then again, we serve the Most High and His Messiah who works miracles.
Hi Sister
we are not looking for a miracle and we are not looking to change the Sunday system

Our jobs is to teach the truth. Th Lord put the tribes of Judah and Levi into the gentiles system

The gentile system eventually allowed the slaves to read and write.

We are able to read and write! as we did under Babylon, Medo Persia and Greece

we don't and can't blame the Gentiles or hamites for our problem,

we blame ourselves!

come vist the website and learn about truth,

http://www.theisraelofgod.com/

Peace in Jesus
God bless you. That's an excellent statement, especially since so many of male preachers or so-called takes Paul's words out of context when it comes to the role of women. It's wrong, no, it's worse than wrong. It's a great sin before God and they know it not.

Great post, 2 Peter 3:15-16 sums up the Paul matter to a tee. This is one of THE greatest posts I've read since the Lord led me over here. Thanks for sharing.
May God open the eyes of both the Zealous for the law of Moses and those who think that a woman can oversee a church.

My Lord, please open their eyes, then someting like scales will fall from their eyes and they will see again!

This my prayer, day and night!

Blessings,

Bro. Germain
Sisters and brothers how come none of these verses are read in the church?

They were also written by the apostle Paul, I’ll tell you why, because if they were read it would put an end to this false teaching attributed to Paul concerning the unchangeable Royal Law of God.

(Rom. 13:7-10) (v.7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. (v.8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

That’s the biblical definition of love, the keeping of God’s law. And you thought love was kissing and hugging and rolling around in bed. (v.9) For this, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, THOU SHALT NOT KILL, THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, THOU SHALT NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely,

THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. (v.10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. And that is what God’s holy commandments are all about; the first four tells you how to love God and the last six tells you how to love your neighbor.

If you love your God you will not do any thing to offend him, like having other gods before him. You will do as he says like remember the sabbath day to keep it holy. If you love him you will obey him when he tells you not to eat certain meats etc… And the same goes for your fellow man, if you love your neighbor you wouldn’t steal from him, you wouldn’t kill him, you wouldn’t try and sleep with his wife and so on and so forth. This is God’s definition of love and it is perfect in its ways.
Forgive me

I'm not ignoring any of you on purpose and just trying to finish up other obligations.

I will respond to all of your replies tonite and on Friday 05-29-09.

I just want to put the entire lesson.

keep responding Peace int he might name of Jesus

ozell
So if you say that you know God, but you don’t keep his commandments, lets see what the Lord had specially written for you.

(1John 2:3-4) (v.3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (v.4) he that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

"SAVED BY HOPE"

Are we to believe that as soon as we accept Jesus in our lives that our salvation is secure? Again people are quick to run to the Apostle Paul’s writing, grabbing a couple of verse that preachers have grossly mistaught. And they have built a false teaching regarding “once saved always saved”.

Just as you freely accepted Jesus in your life you can also freely choose to stop serving him. Jesus said with his own mouth; (Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. That is until the end of your life, or until the Second Coming of the Lord. People are being taught that once you are quote “saved” that you can never fall to the spiritually lost condition. This is not true and totally unbiblical; this teaching is a damnable heresy brought in by man. To teach someone that all they have to do is believe on Christ and you are saved is a doctrine of the devil. Many who teach eternal security teach that once a man is saved no matter how wicked he becomes he is still saved. Thus the teaching “once saved always saved”. Then you asked them what are you saved from? Or how did you obtain your salvation? And most cannot answer these questions. Some even say that sense I’ve been “saved” I’m living a sinless life. (1John:1:10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. According to bible you can’t be living a sinless life if you make such a statement, because you just lied.
Brothers and sisters,

Please, do not try to distort the word of God in order to defend your Torah, your traditions.

Please, do not do that!

Please, do not try to distort the word of God for your own destruction!

If Bro. Paul were here he would have told you this:

“You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard? 3Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort? 4Have you suffered so much for nothing—if it really was for nothing? 5Does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard?”

Galatians 3:1-5

Yes, “You foolish Torah keepers!
You foolish Sabbath keepers!
You foolish zealous for the law!

Who has bewitched you?

Please, tell me!

Who has bewitched you?

Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard? 3Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort? 4Have you suffered so much for nothing—if it really was for nothing? 5Does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard?”

May God enlighten you!

This is my prayer!

Brother Germain
It says Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Paul is talking to gentiles! Not people who know the law and have the testimony of Jesus.

Paul told us in Acts how he taught the gentiles

Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Acts 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Paul taught the Law(commandments)
the dietary laws
feast days
circumcison
cleanliness laws
sabbath day

PAUL did not teach
sunday
easter
sunday
christmas
going to heaven
raputure
saved now
juling and jiving holyghost
(1Cor. 15:1-2) (v.1) MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (v.2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Paul is telling you right here that you are saved by the gospel that he preached unto you if you keep it in memory. So what happens if you don’t keep it in memory? Then you have believed in vain you have believed for nothing that’s what vain means.

(1Cor. 9:24-27) (v.24) Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. (v.25) And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things.

Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown: but we an incorruptible. Paul says that when you run in a race every body is running for a prize. But this prize that he is referring to is eternal life, that’s what he means by an incorruptible, he’s talking about an incorruptible body, a heavenly body.

(v.26) I therefore so run, not as uncertainly, so fight, not as one that beateth the air: (v.27) But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

You see Paul knew exactly what was going on that why he says he has to bring his body under subjection. Under subjection to what? To God’s Law, Paul knew that if he didn’t continue to keep Gods law that even after he had preached to many that he himself could still become a castaway.

This doesn’t sound like Paul thinks that he has guarantee salvation. Don’t allow yourself to be deceived into believing that once you believe in the Lord that your work is finished, it has just started.

(Heb. 10:35-39) (v.35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. (v.36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

People you must have patience when dealing with the word of God. And you must do the will of God, which is the keeping of his law, if you expect to receive the promise, which is eternal life in the kingdom of God, which will be established on this earth. NO ONE IS GOING TO HEAVEN. And it’s strange that most people who consider themselves “once saved always saved” are the same ones that tell you that God’s commandments were nailed to the cross.

(v.37) FOR YET A LITTLE WHILE, AND HE THAT SHALL COME WILL COME, AND WILL NOT TARRY. (v.38) NOW THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH: BUT IF ANY MAN DRAW BACK, MY SOUL SHALL HAVE NO PLEASURE IN HIM.

What does Paul mean by if any man draw back? You mean that once you are quote “saved” that you can draw back. According to the apostle Paul you can. Like I said earlier that just as you choose by your own free will to start serving the lord, you can by that same free will stop serving the lord or as Paul put it draw back.

(v.39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. That’s what you must do, you must have faith (believe) unto the saving of the soul. And your soul is not saved as soon as you start to believe on Jesus, salvation is works in progress, not a one step solution.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service