Peace and Blessings in the name of Abba YHWH

Also, Shabbat shalom to you on this holy day.

I was asked to come here during what I see has become a war. Let me first say that I love you ALL. You all have the potential to be great. Believe that. Believing in Yeshua means believing in yourself. I wanted to start with love and encouragement so you understand the tone of this message. This message is from the heart and it is only to help you. You can choose to ignore these words and nothing will change. If you follow the advice I'm about to give, who knows, but I think it will be better for everyone. want to run through some key points. If you disagree that's okay. Let's make this point one actually. Oh, and if you feel like this really doesn't apply to you then take whatever you can from it and leave the rest for others.

1) Learn to Disagree
It is next to impossible to learn from someone you don't like. Your mind will create reasons that don't even exist just to give you a rational for ignoring them. You may even have done this to me so you know this true. This is human nature. If you're going to teach others you might as well learn how the mind works and how people tend to think so that you can more effective in a positive way and not offensive in disagreements. YHWH isn't looking for you to beat up anyone physically, spiritually,or emotionally. If I say something aimed at hurting someone or getting a certain reaction I know exactly what I'm doing and whether or not its for them or for myself. But you have to learn how to disagree tactfully and gracefully. You can't bully people into doing righteousness.

cont'd

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This doesn't mean that we are justified by keeping the law. If you have failed to keep the law then keeping the law cannot make up for the failure.
This doesn't mean that we are justified by keeping the law. If you have failed to keep the law then keeping the law cannot make up for the failure.

I concur. . . .
Hez, dont be sorry - just share with this pagan - more about the history of your people after the 1st century and less about my pagan tendecies and leaders. Enough with us - give info on you guys.

I keep asking each and everyone of you but you wont provide much of anything except our history.

Help a slow sister out.
If you read this thread all the way, this is most of the Israelite history in a nut shell.

http://abcpreachers.ning.com/forum/topics/the-israelites-of-the-bible
I read it.
You give information from Genesis up to the 1st century - when 'true' Israel was kicked out...OK.
Then you give all of this information about those who you say are not true Israel --> the Fakers.
Lets stick with 'true' Israel ---> you guys.
Who were your elders and what were you suffering and how did you guys handle it?
I know that 'true' Israel are a people that could read and write so share some of your epistles and teachings and triumphs and tell about the religious communities that 'true' Israel started after you guys were kicked out of Israel.

I await your responses.
We are in captivity. Have been since 70AD. All of our traditions are gone, and the reminant of that tradition lies with the Edomite Jews. Deteronomy 28 tells you what will happen to Israel. read that chapter. Actually. I will email you the info.
Hez,

Can you agree with me that Israel is not about race/ethnicity, but rather about circumcision and keeping the Torah?
No. Because the people of Israel are a race of people, as well as the Church of God for all people. If people can't get past Israel being the people who was to be a nation of Priests to the sons and daughters of Adam, that is not my issue. We blew the mission anyways, but it is important to know God's protocol.
Hez,

The importance does not lie in whether or not Israelis in modern Israel now, are real Hebrews. What matters is that you have some "edomites" there keeping Torah & believing in Yeshua. It is THEM that are true Israel. Who cares if the ancient Hebrews were black, and who cares if the modern Hebrews are edomites. What matters if keeping Torah and believing in Yeshua.
The importance does not lie in whether or not Israelis in modern Israel now, are real Hebrews. What matters is that you have some "edomites" there keeping Torah & believing in Yeshua. It is THEM that are true Israel. Who cares if the ancient Hebrews were black, and who cares if the modern Hebrews are edomites. What matters if keeping Torah and believing in Yeshua.

That you have an argument with. A good argument.
It is this thinking, but in reverse is why partly Israel is in captivity.
Romans 2:29 - But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of G-d.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service