Peace and Blessings in the name of Abba YHWH

Also, Shabbat shalom to you on this holy day.

I was asked to come here during what I see has become a war. Let me first say that I love you ALL. You all have the potential to be great. Believe that. Believing in Yeshua means believing in yourself. I wanted to start with love and encouragement so you understand the tone of this message. This message is from the heart and it is only to help you. You can choose to ignore these words and nothing will change. If you follow the advice I'm about to give, who knows, but I think it will be better for everyone. want to run through some key points. If you disagree that's okay. Let's make this point one actually. Oh, and if you feel like this really doesn't apply to you then take whatever you can from it and leave the rest for others.

1) Learn to Disagree
It is next to impossible to learn from someone you don't like. Your mind will create reasons that don't even exist just to give you a rational for ignoring them. You may even have done this to me so you know this true. This is human nature. If you're going to teach others you might as well learn how the mind works and how people tend to think so that you can more effective in a positive way and not offensive in disagreements. YHWH isn't looking for you to beat up anyone physically, spiritually,or emotionally. If I say something aimed at hurting someone or getting a certain reaction I know exactly what I'm doing and whether or not its for them or for myself. But you have to learn how to disagree tactfully and gracefully. You can't bully people into doing righteousness.

cont'd

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"...If you kept the commandments, you would not even notice it because you would be busy learning more, and practicing keeping the commandments. "

What?
Learning more what?
There is no more to God than commandments?
About prophesy. About the end times, and about past times. About protocol. about heavenly things, about spirits evil, and good. All of that can be learned if you allow yourself to be taught as you are learning to observe to do the commandments. Just say them to yourself in your head. Let's see. I don't steal, so that won't be hard. I am not a killer, so that won't be hard. I am a liar, so I need to work to stop doing that. I like to commit adultery,so I need to stop. This is just an example. That is how I learned to keep them. It showed me just how dirty I really was. Now as I have bee doing my best to keep them, it is not hard at all to do what the Bible says, and change any habit that needs to be changed if the Lord reveals it to me as I'm reading or studying the Bible, or in the lesson on the Sabbath Day at church. It is not as hard as people make it out to be. Try to keep the 10 commandments for 1 week. I challenge you. Try it for one week, and see if you don't find out things you really don't like that you do. Watch what I tell you.
Hez, do something that will make a Jew jealous.
That is not in my heart do do evil unto someone. If they do evil to me,, I will have to defend myself, but to start a fight, I cannot.
Right. Exactly. That is why I'm suggesting that we limit the creation of threads to 1 per day in any section. This would hopefully cut down on new threads and force the same conversation back in existing threads where they belong. I've never seen so many different threads about the same subject in my life. There should be one major thread for a debate on the law. That doesn't mean the law wont come up in other threads but at least there wouldn't be a thousand new threads that then bury any non-law threads.

If I was a forum admin I would probably move a lot of these threads into a new sub-section called law and they would only exist in that one place and repeated attempts to create new threads outside the designated area would result in administrative actions. If the Admin can make a sub folder inside Doctrine and put all those law threads in there I would be great. Otherwise, I think there is enough interest to make another section for it on the main forums page. But its just a suggestion. Even though I actually love talking about the law I don't even have time to respond to all these Torah threads that get created.

shalom
ZealotX,

For starters, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Report an Issue and express your idea to the site owner. He just may take you up on this idea.
reported.
" "That is not in my heart do do evil unto someone. If they do evil to me,, I will have to defend myself, but to start a fight, I cannot. "

What does that have to do with what I said?
You said say something to make a Jew Jealous. I cannot.
I was referring to Romans 11:
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
The Jews believed that salvation was only for them, but the ministry of Paul, and the others was to provoke the Nation of Israel to jealously because salvation can be reached by all people because all people are the sons and daughters of Adam.
"...because salvation can be reached by all people..."

Amen, thats why this biz about dark people being the true Israelites and light people are imposters or posers or gentiles or Edomites or the Rothchilds or Republicans makes me no never mind.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service